NO - Mijung's Dead

Coup D'etat

Yeonhyo’s asleep—she spent her night with endless vomits and she finally fell asleep at four AM. Luhan slept first and covered his ears with pillows because Yeonhyo can’t stop screaming and vomitting which bothered him so much.

Swagger jagger—swagger jagger, you should get some of your own!

“Damnit,” Yeonhyo wakes up and reached her phone on the table next to her bed. “Yah, who?”

“Minyoung!” someone shouted. It’s Minyoung. “Yeonhyo-ah—come now, okay? 645536 Nowon. Three blocks from your house—new body found.”

“Who?”

“Mijung? I found her nametag—”

Yeonhyo dropped her phone and then ran into the bathroom and get dressed—it’s Mijung. Her favorite maid—favorite babysitter ever. Mijung was the one who put make ups and did some makeover for Yeonhyo in her wedding—and she’s the one who supported her a lot when Yeonhyo get some depressions about her studies.

“Where are you going?”

“A new body, Luhan,” replied Yeonhyo. “Well—I’ll go now and see you later.”

“I’m going with you, it’s only 6AM in the morning and you got a call? Ridiculous,” he said—then get dressed and grabbed the car key. “Eventhough I dislike you, I won’t let my wife driving while she’s sleepy.”

“Thank you,” she replied.

--

“What’s up?” asked Yeonhyo. “Oh—turd... Gosh...”

“Why?”

“She’s my favorite babysitter ever. She taught me lots of things and now she’s gone? I’ll find the killer soon, !” Yeonhyo mumbled. “Well—why she’s wrapped in stuffs like this? It’s a plastic or glass?”

The body is wrapped inside something looked a lot like glass—or something. It was so hard to break and Minyoung thought if they need some laser to break it—then they can identificate the body. According to a nametag she found next to the wrapped body—it’s Kim Mijung.

“Well—this body is wrapped and I—” she stopped talking. “The body rotted, the bacterias the fats of the body gave and the heat from the sunlight broke through the plastic and made something which froze this plastic.”

“Great theory,” said Minyoung. “You’ll come, right? This October—my wedding,” she said—then opened her toolbox.

“Of course, I will,” Yeonhyo replied with a smile. “Kangshik-ya! You got the laser?” she shouted to Kangshik.

“Ne!” he said—threw a little laser shooter to Yeonhyo. “You’re welcome!”

“Thank you,” she replied with a smile and then turned the laser-shooter on. “Ok, be ready,” she put her anti-ultraviolet glasses on and then began to shoot the frozen plastic which wrapped the body and made a big hole there. “Done.”

“, the smell,” said someone behind her. It’s Luhan.

“Ya! Why you’re here? I thought that you’re waiting inside the car,” said Yeonhyo.

“Do you know what bored means?” asked Luhan. “I just want to know what are you doing with... turd! Aren’t you sick with that?” asked Luhan after seeing Yeonhyo lifted a head from the frozen plastic.

“Shut up, jerk,” said Yeonhyo. “Capture these things with the camera, stupid,” said Yeonhyo—glanced at Kangshik.

“Yah, face reconstruction kits, please,” Yeonhyo said and opened her gloves then captured the head’s picture by the lab’s iPad. “Women—around 40. Being shot here, you can look at this big hole behind her head. And she is... Mijung ahjumma?! So it’s her? I’m holding her head? Her head—remaining the bones? life, murderers!”

“Look what I’ve found,” said Luhan—pointing at a little piece of paper—floating on the blood inside the frozen plastic.

“Thank you, Luhan,” said Minyoung—took the paper with her pinset and opened it.

 

BEWARE: YEONHYO AND LUHAN AND JUNMYEON. MIJUNG IS NO MORE EXIST; YOUR DEAREST MAID IS NOW GONE.

 

“Beware?” asked Luhan. “What kind of joke,” he said—then glanced at Yeonhyo.

“Well,” said Minyoung. “This is not a joke.”

“Who says this is a joke?” asked Yeonhyo—glanced at Minyoung. “This person knew Mijung ahjumma!”

“Luhan said.”

“Blame me,” said Luhan.

“No traces, Minyoung,” said Yeonhyo. “Damnit, I want to vomit.”

“Are you sick?” asked Minyoung in a worried tone. “Need some tea—or something?” she stood up and bring her to the nearest public toilet.

“Girls,” murmured Luhan.

“Oh hey, dude,” greeted Kangshik. “Girls—they are so overact.”

“Yap,” replied Luhan.

“YAK?! YOU ARE PREGNANT?!” screamed Minyoung. “CONGRATULATIONS YEONHYO AH OH GEEZ YOU ARE PREGNANT OMG SO EXCITED!!!”

“She is pregnant?” asked Kangshik.

Luhan nodded. “And she can’t stop vomitting!”

Kangshik squatted and then took a brush and brushed the surface of the frozen plastic. “Found you, murderer!”


I got 5 scores under the borderline.

There are 36 scores there in my report card

And 5 of them were under the borderline

GEEZ.