Luhan

First Kiss with Luhan

Chapter Two

 

 

“Is there someone here beside us?” When I asked him, the door flew open. Revealing shirtless Luhan in front of us. I widened my eyes and a second pass by I covered my eyes with both hands of mine. So I was right. I always right about it that I would meet him. But I didn't think that i would meet him this fast. God, why do You create this perfectly human so easy if You bother to make unperfectly creature like me?

I would meet this ing hot topless Luhan. I would meet someone that has ruined my life. Just really perfect. I stood there uncomfortably with my hands still covering my eyes.

 

“Sehun, you’re la- who is this girl? You know manager would be pissed if we brought anyone to the dorm especially a girl.” Luhan emphasized the last words loudly, earning a rushed behind him coming to the door. I guessed all of EXO member already here since I couldn’t let my hands down. You should know what will happen after I’m seeing Luhan topless again. My head, heart and mind going crazy afterwards. So please, pretty please Luhan, go back to your room and wear something appropriate. Just please for this time.

Even though I am a fan of him, I’m not like any other sasaeng fans or fanatic fans that want to see their idols topless. It was their privacy that just a few of people who needs to know it like parents, friends or girlfriend. I know it is barely to have this chance but I don’t regret it though. I’m not that naïve but I never look at someone eventually is a boy topless in front of me, I want to save my pure eyes before I’m getting married. I just want to see my husband in the future for the first time so please Luhan, just go away. At least, if you want to become my husband that it is really impossible, I guess.

“Hyung, you should wear something. She is my friend and look, she is terrified. Go back to your room to wear anything.” I heard Sehun speaking and thank God, I guess Luhan walk back to his own room after muttering some words that I barely catch it. I sigh, my eyes and mind still pure.

“Wow, Sehun. Why did you bring a girl here? Are you really going to do something? No no no, not here please.” I supposed it was Tao. Urgh, of course we’re going to do something. If not I wouldn’t be here you stupid panda.

“You can go open your eyes. I’m sorry, Luhan hyung always like that since he just got out of the bath.” Ah so that’s why I smell a soft manly scent. It was Luhan’s. I’m sure I would remember it just now. I like and love his scent so much even though I just smell it now. It mixed with mint and sweet things. See, I’m thinking about him too much. I slowly opened my eyes and all of the boys look at me with wide eyes. What’s wrong?

“And hyung, don’t barricade the door please. We’re going to enter.” Sehun just walk pass me. Oh now, all of 10 pairs of eyes watch me here. I can feel myself has many holes since their piercing stares look through my soul. I look really small when my height is just 163 and all of the boys much taller than me. GOD!

“Why is your face was so familiar?” Suho asked me. How can I answer that question? Is that my face so ordinary? I don’t think so but some of their face sync in frown.

“Hyung, she is-“ Lay answered with a gasp but only to have been cut by Luhan.

“Shut the hell up guys, let her enter since Sehun brought her here.” He brought Lay and dragged Lay byt the collar so Lay closed his mouth with his hand and followed Luhan along. I sense something is getting weird here. But, what and why?

“Please come in. I’m sorry with my member silliness.” Kris as a responsible leader pushes some of the gusy to let me enter. I look at him and give him a little smile. Kris is so tall and good looking. He is somehow showing his manliness and so dashing.

After I get to the living room, their faces remain the same, shocking to the end while Suho, Baekhyun, Chen and Kai ask me a lot of bombarding questions.

“What’s your name?”

“Why were you here?”

“How can you know Sehun? Are you his crush or girlfriend?”

“What did he make to make you come here?”

“Hey, how old are you? If you were not Sehun’s girlfriend, can I be yours?”

My head is spinning like crazy, I just want to answer my heart will always belong to Luhan but of course I shouldn’t said something like that in front of other people and Luhan is here to. Hell no! but then, I just realized Luhan is so different from he was on the screen. His cute side has been gone, instead his manly side is true. His face somehow stiffened and he has cold attitude towards woman, or is it just me? I feel like when his eyes staring at me, it was filled with amazed and nostalgically. Despite I just looked at him for a second before in the main door.

“Hyung, stop it. You’re scaring her. And she is Yoona. Im Yoona.” I turned my head to Sehun. I don’t know too if Sehun knew my surname. It is surely odd cause we’re really not friendly to each other.

“Hi, I’m Im Yoona. Nice to meet you.” I look at them smiling but some of them are whispering something. I want to get out of here as soon as possible. It was killing me inside. The atmosphere made me uncomfortable. The feeling when you’re unwanted and being left behind with their secret.

“Sehun~ah, so why did you bring a girl here. A beautiful girl to be exact.” I rolled my eyes, as expected, womanizer Chanyeol.

“We’re gonna discuss about something and because she live in girls dormitory at college, we agreed to do it here.” Sehun answered before asking another question. Glad that Sehun is not that stupid because I’m sure I won’t answer everything they asked to me. I’m not their friendly nor do I want to be friendly with them too.

 


 

Good evening everyone in my country keke~~ here the second chapter, there were no Luyoon moment but the next chapet will be surprised. And hell, i'm freaking crazy right now since my tasks are not done when the deadline is tomorrow :( i'm going to update it really soon after i finish my tasks i promise.

~Simplesky~