A Moment with Him

First Kiss with Luhan

Chapter Three

 

 

A week has passed since the last time I came to his dorm and we agreed to do our tutoring again but I recommended him to do it in the café. I’m feeling a little odd again if I spent a day in his dorm. All pair of EXO’s eyes always looked at me like I’m kind of alien. Hello guys, I’m a human and can't you see that I step my foot on the floor? Geez! And the annoying part was they didn’t even bother to tell me what it is as they were scared of something or someone.

And here I am, waiting again for Sehun for almost 45 minutes past 3 PM. I know, I know, he is an idol but please, he should inform me or reschedule our meeting if he was busy. I don’t like waiting like a statue, just sipping my already third bubble tea. I love Taro’s flavor too much. He was the one who needed to be taught by me but he was the one who late. God this cute kid!

I checked again to my phone, hoping that Sehun would give me any kind of communication through message or calling but it was none of them. I sighed, pouting my lips. I’m bored and the sky really didn’t help me at all. The skies were in a deep shape of dark blue with black clouds around. It was a signed that it was almost the time to let the water fall to the earth that I’m sure a moment lat-

“. It is raining.” I heard all of the café’s visitors running through the café, in and out. I close my eyes for a moment, try to lose the murmurs and crowded talked from people before my phone vibrated on my bag. I open it slowly when the phone received a message.

I’m sorry, I guess you should just go to the dorm first since I’m near.

It is almost rain and it is not good if you wait in the café.

I’ll be back in 15 minutes. I’m really sorry Yoona.

We got a long traffic here. Here the code 300590. See you later.

 

I took my bag, ready to leave and heading to the café’s door. Sehun, really, I didn’t bring any umbrella you know. But well, it was just a few of building anyway so it wouldn’t hurt. I rushed to EXO’s dorm and put the code. I didn’t know why but the code is really something, isn’t it? It was like that number something related to me.

When I opened the door, the light was suddenly dim that I got scared and screamed. Luckily, I thought that someone was here so I run to- wait, I hope it is really a human. So I closed my eyes that surprisingly I forgot that I was running to that person and I fell down there.

“You’re so noisy.” I heard a deep husky voice of someone whispering into me and pair of arms hold my arms then pull me to the nearest couch in the living room – since I already knew the map of this dorm. I felt an electric flash came to my vein in rush but somehow warm and comfortable that I unconsciously open my eyes before I open it widely when I know the person. I know that the light was off but somehow I know this peculiar yet familiar scent coming throughout his body as my body react the same when I’m near him. When I say near it was almost like 2 or 3 meters away. And there he is, sitting beside me while having my hand in his. Luhan. My ing God Luhan.

“What are you doing here, Yoona?” His voice was deep and smooth when he called me by my name as he used to say my name daily, without any formalization. He loosened his grasp and abruptly I was shivering as I felt cold on my body.

“Se-sehun told m-me to-“ I didn’t even have a chance to finish my words as the door burst open showing all of EXO member, including Sehun, which all of them looking at us awkwardly. We hurriedly let go of each other arms or I could say his hands on mine and stood up, blushing madly. It was just me though since I couldn’t see Luhan’s face. When we stood up, my bag fell down and I quickly grab it then put the entire thing back on my bag without checking as I’m so nervous like we did something wrong and embarrassing and caught by everyone.

“Oh, we’re sorry to disturb you. Continue what you’re leaving behind. C’mon guys go back to the room and change.”

I went to Sehun and like we usually do to finish the tutoring. We decided to do the tutoring in the living room. It was rather awkward at first since my face still blushed after that incident.

“Are you alright, Noona?” Sehun asked me, his eyes seemed worried and a little bit hurt.

“Oh? Uh? Ye-yeah I’m alright Sehun.” I smiled weakly at him, moving my hand to give a little bit air to cool down my face. Really, I didn’t do anything back then with Luhan but I felt guilty toward this boy. I didn’t know why though.

“And noona, I’m sorry if I’m late. Really, the schedule was messed up because-“

“But why was Luhan here?” I asked to him, my eyes glued to this young man as his eyes widened then he sighed.

“Do you perhaps…like…Luhan hyung?”

“No-yes- I mean I like EXO to be exact. Why?” I shook horribly, moved my hands across him violently. It is not like I don’t want to tell him that I’m a fan of Luhan. He smiled lovingly and closed the book on his hands. I looked at him inquiringly before he clasped his hand together in front of his face.

“Then, noona, noona, who is your bias in EXO? Promise I won’t tell anyone.” While he did the peaces sign on his hand. His eyes got wide somehow and I laughed at his cute action, it was right though, this maknae like to do aegyo even though he didn’t realize it, yet.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I’m too childish.” He covered his face with his hand and now, my eyes ware like tearing up because of him.

“You’re too cute.” I giggled at him, I’m bad at making friends but with him, it was comfortable somehow.

“You should know Noona, most of men didn’t like to be called cute.” But how can I didn’t say he wasn’t cute when right now he pouted his lips.

“I like all of EXO, Sehun. And now, let’s start the tutoring ok? Since we’re kinda have a limited time.” I grabbed the book on his hands and started to find the page where we left the other days before. I scanned the paper and picked up my pen when Sehun didn’t move an inch.

“ I have unlimited time noona, and so do you.” I looked at him, his statement was shocking me. He was like some old y stalker that knew my life, my schedule. I should be the one who stalk on him, oh, stretch that I mean stalk Luhan.

“How do you know? And no, let’s just start ok? You need to rest, Sehun.” I hide my shocked face. Still it was creepy when people knew every second of your life. Mind if I remind you if Sehun is an idol but he knew things about me or is it just me that I’m so sensitive? I shook my head and looked at him, his face seemed flushed and in a light pink shape while he rubbed his neck sheepishly.

“It is ok, I don’t need to rest.”

“Yes, you need to rest.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“Yes.”

“No, I mean yes. Sehun really you need to rest. Look at your member, they have already taken a rest so you need one too ok?”

“Fine.” He grumbly said to me but his eyes sparkling a lot, he smiled amusingly while his hand started to opened the book and we studied before he left me out of breath.

“But, you need to spend your time with me tomorrow.”

~~

 

Author’s POV

 

Yoona already gone home while the EXO members started to sit in the living room. Some of them were watching show in the TV, chatting or even eating. There was Lay lying flatly on the couch when he notice something beside his feet. A diary? Seriously a diary? Who the hell that a boy write a diary? He shook his head and a naughty smile across his face.

A member writing a diary? What a surprise! He thought then left the living room to his room.

When he was fully inside, he started to open the diary. He knew it was wrong but he wouldn’t spread anything bad, he thought that it would be the best since EXO just debut in 2012 but they still didn’t know each other well. He thought that this would be the best for them, for knowing inside of 12 grown men.

He started reading carefully when he notices that this wasn’t belong to any EXO members, rather it was belong to…..Yoona.

He closed the book unwillingly, his heart started to jump slightly. This was all wrong, how could she leave her diary here? He didn’t want to feel, betraying someone so he decided to stop reading. But a moment later, he found himself reading the diary and almost his eyes fell out from its socket when reading almost till the middle of the book.

A line had always acrossed his head.

Yoona likes Luhan.

Yoona likes Luhan.

Yoona likes the hot perfect Luhan.

So does him.


 

Third chapter. Both with Luyoon and Yoonhun moment keke~ is it too much for you? Or should i make a seperate moment for them too on the next chapter? And here i was fangirling, i can't wait to the scene where Yoona getting kissed :p i want to make it somehow precious but i still don't know if Yoona would end up with Luhan or Sehun. Tell me your thoughts please? :)

~Simplesky~