It was Luhan?

First Kiss with Luhan

Chapter Four

 

 

Lay smiled widely while rolling on his bed after carefully put the diary inside his wardrobe, preventing someone to steal it. He wanted to give it back to Yoona but he couldn’t let himself to do that, not before he read all of her diary. Sure he could and he would.

He wanted to read it again but his door flew open and Kris came in. Kris sat at beside Lay while glaring at him. Lay abruptly sat up with his eyes blinking in amusement. He took Kris’s hand and held it, earning a light pushed and scared Kris.

“What’s wrong?”

“Bro, tell me this is all dream.”

“What it is all about? What dream?” Kris asked him confusingly, seeing idiot smiling face Lay that really priceless but somehow cute.

“C’mon Lay, tell me.”

Lay told him and let him see Yoona’s diary, earning a loud “SERIOUSLY” gasp from Kris that immediately Lay close his mouth with his own hands to prevent someone hearing it. They would be dead-murdered by someone.

“This is all dreams.” Kris shook his head but laughing until he rolled on their bed. He couldn’t believe that destiny really happened. This was so shocking good.

“Hey hyung, let them be together.”

~~

When they decided to end their meeting, Luhan abruptly came to their room without any notification. They sighed heavily, fortunate that Luhan didn’t know anything so they pretended to laugh even though there is nothing to be laughed about. Luhan came with his face almost as bright as the sun in the mid noon and the smile the barely reach his ear. His sparkling eyes couldn’t even be covered like someone who won to get an earth on their own hands. Luhan sat across them and shook his head.

“You guys are weird. What’s going-“ Luhan didn’t even finished his sentence when Lay cut him.

“You seem happy.”

“What do you mean?”

“Like someone who fell in love.”

“Since when that I fell in love?”

“You’re declining it.”

“And what am I declining about?”

“Luhan, stop it. We knew that she is the one.” Kris cut his words and sighed. Something absolutely happened to his chinese member. He knew everything, as much as Lay when he overheard Lay and Luhan conversation about something or perhaps someone. It was happening on April 2012, the day when they first debuted throughout showcase in Korea.

“Who is she in this story anyway? And yes I’m happy just because I’m free for the next two days so I’m going off somewhere.” He shrugged unwillingly to say something about it. Luhan looked at the blank expression of the two man in front of him and sighed,

“Are you going to tell me what was going on here? You Lay?” He pointed his index finger toward Lay as Lay excused himself that was nothing really going on. He would never admit to Luhan about Yoona’s diary and Yoona’s line on it. Cut his tongue if he tell someone else. He just wanted the feeling flow out like a water that what was supposed to be.

“Luhan, where are you going tomorrow? Window shopping? Or I can accompany you to the club you know.” As Kris spoke, he added a disgusted wink over Luhan as Luhan just rolled his eyes. The thought of him on the club would never happen, he didn’t like alcohol nor the situation in the club as well. There were just party, alcohol, and . He wasn’t lame but he just couldn’t find a word about the benefit of having around with the unknown woman. It was sure attractive but that wasn’t Luhan type.

“Nope, thanks Picasso. I’m just going around Seoul maybe. Han river sounds good to me.” Luhan answered him while Lay just continued to move back his head from Luhan and Kris. He got bored and soon he left the room, finding the cute maknae sitting on the kitchen’s counter while he played with his phone.

“Hey you Sehun, what are you smiling for?” Lay sat beside him, sticking out his head to Sehun’s phone, trying to peek at what was Sehun smiling about and soon he found himself got disappointed as Sehun put back his phone on his pants.

“Nothing, just want to search something on the internet.” Sehun crossed his hands on his chest as he looked at Lay. He got himself a doubt to ask Lay about that.

“s?” Lay asked cheekily as he got a sharp punch on his arm. He rubbed the blew it to cool it down. This maknae sure has a good strength.

“Why should I watch when I can fantasize-“

“Oh Sehun, is that really you? Oh no, you’ve grown up. Suho hyung, Kris hyung, D.O hyung, look at our maknae. Oh no~ he become a man. No way, who was the one ruining our little pure mind maknae? I’m gonna thank her or him. I swear~ EXO come here.” Lay abruptly went to the living room when the rest of EXO were enjoying their time. But before He could move an inch, Sehun caught his arm and put him down to the chair again.

“Hyung, shut up. It wasn’t like you were imagining about.” Sehun shushed him to shut up, he was afraid if the member knew about this. He couldn’t have any alternative talked to them and he would be dead if someone caught him to have him fantasize about someone. He didn’t know he could speak like that so easily because he was too focused on what was he doing all the time after Yoona was home. He kept thinking about his date with Yoona even though it wasn’t a real couple date.

“Then what were I imagining about Sehunnie?”

“Urgh Lay, don’t tell anyone. I’m screwed.” Sehun hid his face on his hand as he started to mess up his hair. He was bluntly on this day and he couldn’t maintain his poker face anymore. Then what was the effort of him to be trained in SM when he could screw up everything in a second?

“Fine but you should grant me a wish.”

“What was that?”

Lay whispered into Sehun as a moment after Sehun pleading voice and let Lay tell a wish to Sehun, he got a brilliant idea.

Yoona’s POV

I was late. Crap! I’m the one who accepted the offer but I’m the one who was late too. I hope Sehun wouldn’t be mad at me. I sighed and slowly I tried to find Sehun along the Han river as Sehun messaged me to meet here.

I was walking and kept my eyes focused when someone put something cold on my face. I frankly turned my face to the person and my eyes fell open widely like it would came out from the socket. I’m not imagining things right?

“Don’t ask. He told me to give you this.” The person beside me shook his hand that the bubble tea I like on his hand. I couldn’t move I swear, a glue has stepped on my feet, my mouth was stick due to this shocked moment and my eyes hadn’t have a blink for the past mere second.

“Close your mouth, Yoona.” I tried to collect my soul again as he spoke to me, bring me back from the heaven. I could but I’m afraid if this was all dreams. It was okay though if it just a dream, It is fair for me and I won’t wake up-

“Luhan-ssi, what are you doing here?”


Midnight here everyone :) are you asleep yet? *for my country's reader* so here the fourth chapter and it was out of the plot you know, i thought i would make a Yoonhun date but hell my mind was blank for a second because i need Luyoon interaction here. Should i write a full chapter about their date? and no worries, there would be chapter with Yoonhun. Any advices?

~Simplesky~