Kiss Me!

First Kiss with Luhan

Chapter Six

 

I woken up from my deep slumber as I yawned quietly. I checked on my clock and glad that I wouldn't late for my class today. I hurriedly run to the bathroom. After  a while, i found myself staring at my phone nervously. I remembered last I asked Sehun about something but I was asleep. I was afraid to open it but I was curious to hell to know it. I sighed then slowly grabbed my phone to start reading it.

It has been 2 weeks or more, that I kept coming to their dorm and here I am, couldn’t maintain my feelings anymore. I went to their backstage and headed straight to EXO’s dressing room, finding Luhan. When I entered the room, I saw all of the exo member chatting and some of them were being make up by the stylist. There he was, Luhan sat while playing his phone, not even bothering to look at me.

“Oh, Yoona, what are you-“

Before Sehun even finished his sentences, I hurriedly run in front of Luhan, when he looked at me, I declared my feelings out.

“Luhan, kiss me.”

“WHAT?”

All of the EXO’s member were surprise, I knew, but I tried to look straight at his confused and flushed face, I took a glint of surprised when he opened his eyes widely for a second and for the next moment, his face turned cold as usual with blank face, again.

“You’re crazy little kid.”

Luhan shook his head and bowed to his phone again, ignoring me.

“I’m not a kid anymore. I’m 23 years old now and it wasn’t prohibited if I got a kiss.”

“But it is prohibited for me.”

I pouted, he didn’t even look at me when he said those hurtful words. I played with my finger, why was this guy didn’t wanted to kiss me when he absolutely had kissed so many girls and soon, plus if he got any drama or movie soon, I was sure if there more be any intimate action so why bothered to not kiss me right now?

“Hey, Yoona. Why do you want to be kissed by Luhan hyung?” Sehun asked me, I turned around to face Sehun and the EXO were there with him too, nodding like a little puppy who wanted to be gave a food from its owner. I sighed loudly before answering,

“Because now I like someone and I want to try to focus on him but I made I promise if I didn’t have a kiss from Luhan I won’t be able to have a boyfriend.”

The boys were muttering something I didn’t know as I turned my head to Luhan and Luhan didn’t even bother to look at me. Why was this guy so unfriendly?

“Luhan, just kiss her. One time wouldn’t hurt.” Kris said in unison and the smiles that planted on his face couldn’t brag anyone in this room that there must be something behind it but I shrugged it off since I just cared about Luhan.

“Why should I kiss her?”

Luhan saved his phone on his pocket and looked at the boys with his stoned annoyed face when Lay suddenly spoke.

“Why shouldn’t you kiss her?”

Lay said mimicking Luhan’s voices as it started to boil Luhan.

“And you,” Luhan pointed at me, his gaze directly hit my eyes as my legs started to wobble in excitement  for looking at his handsomeness this close, I’m sure after this it was alright if I die, oh no, I wanted to die after I kissed him.

“You’re very stupid person, you know that? Oh, maybe you didn’t know? So right, I will tell you.”

He stood in front of me, his eyes changed from the cold one into the mocking one as he put his hands on his jeans, slowly leaning his face to show me that he was intimidating me. He brought his face next to my ear, slowly whispering something that I swore I didn’t want to hear for the existing of my life.

“I won’t landed nor touch my lips on yours, you got it? So get off of my sight, now.” He smirked as he left me there with my eyes started to build on tears.

I didn’t know that his words were that hurt my feelings this much, but he just shouldn’t do that in front of to show his hatefulness toward me. Couldn’t he just kiss me as a practice of his acting skill? Does he know that his word really hurt a woman feels? Then he was so bad then but here I am, so stupid that I still like him, stretch that, I still love him so much that it didn’t lessen 1% after his words back then.

I was lying on my stomach on my bed when my phone started to vibrate. When I got my phone, I saw the calling ID was Sehun, I don’t feel like to answer anyone call so I turned off my phone then lying again to gaze at the poster beside me, of course it was Luhan on his suit. It really looked perfect on him, with his genuine smile planted on his lips and his baby deer face. I smiled longingly looking at him and soon I drove into sleep, forgot about what I disappointed about.

Author’s POV

After Luhan got out of dressing room, he panted heavily. He walked as fast as possible in the hallway to find some peace place for him. After he saw the stairs near him, he sat and burying his face on his knee. He lightly clutched his clothes on his chest as his heart started to beat rapidly, like it would burst anytime soon. He didn’t mean to speak like that he knew but he didn’t know that his mouth spoke boldly to Yoona. He also knew that it would hurt her, it would anyone who heard it but hell, He couldn’t control it. his mouth for that.

He didn’t mean to, he swore but after the incident in the dorm, when Yoona got there alone, he became more couldn’t take Yoona’s face out of his mind. His mind repeatedly showing Yoona’s face, that didn’t care wherever or whenever.

Surprised? Of course, she suddenly barged into EXO’s dressing room and asked him to kiss her. He couldn’t keep up his heart but she broke it with her request. His mind was messed up about her and she unconsciously added it.

After that incident, only God knows how many times he has fantasized about her.  He was boy after all and it wasn’t boys if they didn’t fantasize the girl that attracted them but it was new. It was really new for Luhan. He didn’t experience about this love game that turned his life up and down, playing his heart whenever the girl around and , he still didn’t want to admit that his heart already opened up for someone. No, he wouldn’t let that happen. He would fight over this feeling, this feeling just light and confused because the needed for woman that it would end soon if he bang some random girl in the club. He sighed for the umpteenth time and slowly stood up to refresh his mind before a silhouette of girl approached him.

He was right, that girl was no other than Yoona. He was still confused and wanted to arrange his mind first but as always, she was the only that can flip around his mind. Well, what choices could it be for him to choose?

“What do you want again?” he spoke after his eyes could maintain to look at her eyes after he looked throughout her figure once more. How many times had he looked at her today but he never found himself bored just looking at her, especially her eyes. He didn’t have courage at first but he couldn’t prevent himself to not look at her for a seconds. He would unconsciously look at the fans just for looking at Yoona, hoping she would be there to watch me.


 

Chapter for my beloved reader. I will udate this as fast as my fingers can type haha see you :)

~SimpleSky~