The Outburst Feeling

First Kiss with Luhan

Chapter Five

 

 

I was late. Crap! I’m the one who accepted the offer but I’m the one who was late too. I hope Sehun wouldn’t be mad at me. I sighed and slowly I tried to find Sehun along the Han river as Sehun messaged me to meet here.

I was walking and kept my eyes focused when someone put something cold on my face. I frankly turned my face to the person and my eyes fell open widely like it would came out from the socket. I’m not imagining things right?

“Don’t ask. He told me to give you this.” The person beside me shook his hand that the bubble tea I like on his hand. I couldn’t move I swear, a glue has stepped on my feet, my mouth was stick due to this shocked moment and my eyes hadn’t have a blink for the past mere second.

“Close your mouth, Yoona.” I tried to collect my soul again as he spoke to me, bring me back from the heaven. I could but I’m afraid if this was all dreams. It was okay though if it just a dream, It is fair for me and I won’t wake up-

“Luhan-ssi, what are you doing here?”

“Huh? You dare to ask?” Luhan spatted at me then he sat on the bench beside us. He put the coat on his that almost fell over his face. He wore the entire coat until it reached his eyes to disguise him from the fans. He preferred using hoodie though but because he was in a rush to arrived in Han river, especially in this spot, after he got out from the car he just could take the coat on his passenger seat.

“What do you mean?” I asked him carefully, I found it amusing when my voice didn’t crack like I thought for a moment back then. I wanted to sit beside him so I hurriedly sat but then he turned his head to me like I was the dumb person in the world.

“Don’t pretend like you don’t know,” He sighed then shrugged his shoulder. What the hell? Why did he think like that? I didn’t know what he was talking about.

“Can you buy me a bubble tea?” It was not a question, rather than a command. Wow just wow, now he asked me to buy him a bubble tea? Just great, why was this Luhan so cold toward me? I didn’t do anything wrong, the rest of EXO even treat me very well like I’m their real noona. Is it because we’re on the same line year? No, Kris and Xiumin much polite than him. I looked at him when his eyes stared at the beautiful view of Han River. Indeed, Han river was refreshing in this moment when someone wanted to clear their mind. I gave up, maybe he has a little problem so that was why he acted cold toward me.

I didn’t say anything and went to the nearest café here. It was such a good weather day but when he showed up it became dry and windy. I run my fingers along my arms to let the goose bumps went away before stepping into the café. I went straight to the line-up then the boy came to service me.

Stepping out from the café, I still couldn’t believe what that was all happening to me right now. My mind wasn’t in the right place, the feeling was unbearable that I couldn’t control it. I hoped that I wasn’t that embarrassing in front of him. I tried to maintain my stiffened face in front of him but it was really hard despite my lips could reach until my ears because of the happiness. I would never imagine somehow I could meet with my idol, personally. Just the two of us, it was crazy!

I went to the place where we last met when I found him sat while closing his eyes. I hurriedly sneak my phone to take the pictures. His face somehow showed relieved and happy, and slight of affection of comfort. I smiled to myself to check out the picture. His features framed perfectly. I sighed happily then put the bubble tea right in front of him. I meant to surprise him but he was actually not. His smile turned into smirked after he got the bubble tea from my hand.

“Was it satisfied you enough?”

I turned my head to his direction after took a sit beside him. I wrapped my jacket a little bit tight because the sun almost disappeared from my sight as the sign the night would come out sooner. I didn’t know the question what he asked from the whole time. He was kind of mysterious and confusing. I my lips before answering.

“What satisfied my enough?”

He turned his head to the Han River, muttering something under his breath before he lower his head. He messed up his hair then took a sip of his-now-bubble-tea. He looked like a kid though, and I like every bit of it.

“Forget it, let’s go.” He stood up, leaving a three step. I didn’t bother to look at him as I followed him like a good girl under the mom. He was fixing his hoodie and I didn’t know that we went to the parking area. What the hell?!

“Where are we going Luhan-ssi?”

“Eat, I’m hungry.”

And the rest of the night after that incident, I couldn’t sleep at all even though tomorrow I have many classes. God, I couldn’t take this anymore. Luckily, someone texted me to accompany the whole night since I felt like my eyes would dry until the forever next day.

Hi, I’m sorry about today but I have something to do so I sent Luhan hyung to accompany you. Was he behaving well enough?

I put my phone with a loud sound on my nightstand. I was happy when Sehun texted me but it turned out to be he talked about Luhan, again. I covered my face with my hands before walking to the mirror. I straighten up my hands on the table and stared at my reflection.

My face was flushed and there was twinkle, still lingering in my eyes. I sighed inwardly before grabbed my phone then texted Sehun.

Yeah, despite his cold attitude. Does he hate me?

I went back to the bed and put the earphone on me before playing some EXO’s songs. I have a ton of question to ask to both Sehun and Luhan but when I asked, they seemed to answew with difficulty like I was a stupid person in a test. I preferred doing a 100 math question than this question there were on my head. Not even a minute I fall asleep when I knew on the last second before I completely close my eyes, my phone vibrated.

 

Author’s POV

“Hyung, what do you want to buy here?” Sehun whined while stomping at his foot. It was rare when suddenly Lay asked him out to accompany him to shop something. Usually, Lay would never went to buy anything on his own except when he would be back to China Lay would buy something for his family but it was odd after he took a bath yesterday and found Lay sitting on his bed smiling like ever. Then abruptly Lay asked him out then here there were, in some kind of Mall instead him meeting with Yoona.

Lay turned his head awkwardly to the younger boy and grinned sheepishly at him. He nodded several times and dragged him to some action in some of boutiques there.

“Uh- I want to buy clothes. Yeah, clothes.” He stretched his hand to the hanging clothes beside him and wandered the place. Lay sighed when the boy nodded his head and following him to whatever he wants even though he didn’t know what should he do right now. He was making excuse for Sehun when he overheard the conversation between Yoona and him the day before, the event of meeting up. But suddenly, his mind got an idea to take Sehun away and sent Luhan to meet Yoona.

Lay expected it that the two people in the Han River would get close enough and they started to have a feeling for each other that was why he gave them a chance to talk because it frustrated him to know their secret but they didn’t do anything at all. He was sure to give some pressure on them so they would realize it and then thanked him for being their cupid.

“For what session?  We don’t have anything for our album.” Sehun asked him curiously, he wanted to reject Lay offer but seeing his desperate face he said ‘yes’ to him. The Chinese member barely asked anything to them except for the translation words so Sehun just agreed at him. After one hour of looking around, they decided to eat first since their stomach started to growl.

The foods were served in front of them as they ate in peace, not to bother expressing the bless, tasted food in front of them. They were close but it was really awkward to say anything before Sehun choked at Lay question.

“You like Yoona, don’t you?”


 

Hello everyone, sorry for the long update. I've just finished my exam since i took extra class in my school. I'm going to be last grade of senior high school. Yey! Hope that my report turn good enough. I'm afraid of taking university since i'm confused as hell to decided it. But the good thing that i am free for the 4 days later. WOW! and so, how are you readers? I'm glad you're still waiting for me to update this story. My note is so long, isn't it? So i'll leave now. Comment and subscribe, bye~

~Simplesky~