Oh Sehun

First Kiss with Luhan

Chapter One

 

 

Yoona’s POV

I was just staring blankly at my laptop that I didn’t even know what I should write for my essay. Being a college student was more difficult than I thought. I have been sitting here for almost 3 hours already but my task didn’t even moving to the end. I hated this stupid English essay which I should make a poem and romance story. How could I write something like that when I haven’t fall in love with a boy nor try a relationship before? And no, I didn’t use my mind for imagining that cheap thing such as love story. It wasted my time useless than wrote this ing essay.

Fine, I have fallen in love with someone. I meant, idols are someone too, right? It’s not even prohibited to fall in love with an idol though it was most unbearably not going to be happened. It was much far from the reality I know. But well, I guessed, my hope is too much to handle.

I will try to love someone, beside an idol, after I got a kiss from him.

I didn’t mind though if I stay bachelor but now I was 23 years old. That imperfectly perfect idol which ruin my mind with every single what he did after his debut in April 2012. His smiles, his angelic voices, his smirks and his undoubtedly passion with soccer. Add to that for further face and dance. His long, warm, beauty finger that I have imagined it would perfect for being clasped. I guess everyone hasn’t known him yet but I’m sure they would be dying after meeting him.

That was it. My promise until my life has breaking up and down when someone whom I like to see in my college-my hoobae- came to me and started a conversation which he never or I never talk with each other. He came suddenly two days ago and surprised me for the following day after.

“Hi, Yoona-ssi.” He said politely as he stood beside me next to the bench under the tree while I was checking my phone to stalk look for my dearest idol. I was reading some news that he was busy for doing variety show, both in China and Korea and the last activity he was doing was played in Idol Star Championship 2013. I locked my phone for secure my every things or you can say all about him. My life was considering for 3 facts. Him, my phone, and my laptop those were full of him too. All of his photo, news and videos. I would never agree or permit someone to borrow that 2 important thing even though it was my mother.

“Oh, hello.” I looked at him and saved my phone on my bag. I was slightly happy to see him, and of course a huge surprised to find him here, talked with me. I liked him, or so I thought, for his cold and y stares. Totally the opposite from my star. Urgh, I should stop thinking about him right now when this awesome boy was here, standing proudly in front of me.

“I’m sorry if I disturb you.” He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly and playing with his feet, grossing something on the ground liked a five year-old-boy. Oh, God. He was so ing cute that I couldn’t help to squeal my body inside. And I knew a little that he liked doing an aegyo, a lot of it beside his manliness figures.

“Oh no no , not at all. And is there anything wrong?” I asked gladly to him. Mind if I tell you that he was the pretty flower boy in Seoul University even though he just entered this building? And I guessed, I would be dead an hour later after I met him with his fanatic fans. Even though he was not that famous idol but he absolutely was. He was here and all over Korea. Who didn’t know this cold stared maknae of EXO, Oh Sehun?

“Mind if I sit here first?” I nodded and smiled while he took a sit next to me. It was an awkward situation as both of us didn’t say a single word until he spoke to me.

“I'm Oh Sehun. I'm a new student here if you perhaps didn't know."  Sehun started speaking, i listened to him carefully. Of course i knew since i like EXO so much and my bias was there. Then he continue to speak,

" I missed some of the lesson even though I’m a new student so I asked the professor if I can have a tutor for a month and he said that I can talk to you for further information. Will you be mine?” He said so slowly that I barely able to catch what did he says. I was able to her the last sentence. What did I just heard? Will be mine?  Ah, no. I guessed I heard it wrong.

“I’m sorry?”

“Could you please be my tutor?”

Ah, so for tutoring. Before, the professor came to me that I would have to tutor someone but I couldn’t imagine if Sehun would be the one. Well, I would be happy but my heart would not be as I thought both of us would spend the time in his EXO dorm because I lived in dormitory girls and no boys allowed entering it. I lived here alone since my parent was busy for the company in USA. My heart would explode any minute if I came to his dorm and met someone there. Heart attack absolutely was dangerous for me. But it was almost impossible; we could do it in library anyway. My mind always got crazy if it included my star. I didn’t know how much time I spent thinking and left him there as he spoke again.

“I guess it is a no then.” And as he said something like that so fast, my mouth didn’t said any coherent words along my mind.

“NO! I mean yes. I would be.” , my mouth should be schooled right now. I should say something more careful. It has two effects on me. Good side I would meet someone there and bad side I would be embarrassed myself and my heart would stop anytime soon. God, helped me.

“Oh, really?” He turned his head to me as I said to him loudly, answering his statement before. Well baby, I guessed I surprise him. Sorry Sehun-ssi.

“Ye-yeah I guess. Professor told me the same thing as you.” I said lowly and lowered my head.

“Well, Yoona-ssi. I guess we should do it in my dorm since you lived in dormitory girl, right? And, doing it in library will not going to help when my fans are crazy over me. ” Oh, I didn’t know that he was that overconfident. I chuckled at his remarked and his smiles growing widely. Wait, he knew if I lived in the dorm? No one absolutely knows I supposed since I didn’t make many friends here and added it that we never, barely talked to each other or knew our self.

“You….know?”

“Know what?” He asked me, I could tell he was confused of what did I mean but I shook my head.

“Nothing. So, when are we going to start it?” I changed the topic to hide my shocked face. I was thinking too much again. Maybe he heard it from someone or my neighbor room in dorm as I shrugged it off.

“Tomorrow?”

“Fine.”

"Thank you Yoona-ssi." Sehun bowed many times at me and smiling brigthly.

"You can drop the formality. Call me Noona since youre' younger." I smiled at him and he looked rather pissed of but he shook his head afterward.

"Okay then Noona. You can call me Sehun too. See you tomorrow."

Later, when I got to my room, I swore I should practice my heart for meeting him any time soon but I still hoped that he wouldn’t be there when we do the tutoring.

 

And back to here. Today, at 11 AM I should meet Sehun in bubble tea café near SM Building. He said that his dorm near his company because I refused his offer to come straight into his dorm. No, if I meet him, what should I do? My heart and my face will go-

“I’m sorry I’m late. My schedule is a bit tight.” He approached me and sat in front of me in the café. I could tell he was coming straight after his schedule. Because my dearest idol as mate when I stalked him earlier on my phone. Sehun was wearing a suit in his music video’s Growl so was him.

We hurried to his dorm that located in seventh floor made us use the lift there. As soon as we in front of the door, I couldn’t help but asked him.

“Is there someone here beside us?” When I asked him, the door flew open. Revealing shirtless Luhan in front of us. I widened my eyes and a second pass by I covered my eyes with both hands of mine. So I was right. I always right about it that I would meet him. But i didn't think that i would meet him this fast. God, why you create this perfectly human if you bother to make unperfectly creature such as me?


 

First chapter is up, i already have the story but i'm too lazy too edit and post it here. keke~~ i'm so bad but i will make a short update for my other stories though :) See you soon guys

~Simplesky~