↺ TEASER 003

▐░ : HAEDO APARTMENTS ↺ apply closed - choosing tenants!

DANCE YOUR WAY

 
 
Sokyung was at the hip hop dance academy that was two floors below from her ballet academy. If it wasn't for Jungkook who dragged her there....
 
"Noona! I'm going to show you my awesome choreographer hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed. He was finally working as an assistant choreographer. He pulled his sister across the long corridor. He swiped his ID card to the door lock - it was a special practice room for Jackson 7 dance crew members only.
 
The room was spacious - with black tinted walls, mirrors covering one side of the wall while the other side has a window plastered on it. The windows were tinted, so only those inside could see the view outside. But those outside couldn't see what's happening inside. Two speakers were mounted on each corner and an audio system was placed near the entrance. A small pantry was placed at a small corner of the room. Another door led to a changing room and showering room - of course, it was separated for boys and girls since Jackson 7 has both male and female members. To sum it all up, it was every dancer's ideal practice room.
 
And there he was, the captain of Jackson 7 (and also the one who was in charge of their astounding choreography) was laying on the floor. His chest moving up and down, his breathing heavy with both of his arms spread wide. It seems like he had a rough time practicing.
 
"Soonyoung hyung! I would like you to meet my sister!" Jungkook smiled. Sokyung's eyes scanned the room and even herself couldn't help but to stare in awe. Then her eyes trailed back to this 'Soonyoung' that her brother called. She couldn't see his face because of the black snapback that has a large '10:10' written on the front with big white fonts on it.
 
Soonyoung jolted up from his position as he turned around to face them. He adjusted his snapback on his head so he won't look like a total sweaty mess.
 
"I know you!" Sokyung stated. She was not expecting to see him here.
 
"You guys know each other?" Feeling bewildered, Jungkook gaped at his sister's statement.
 
"Yeah. We've been exchanging morning greetings and such since we live on the same floor." Soonyoung nodded as he gave her a smile.
 
"Wait.. what? We're living on the same floor?" Jungkook's mouth grew wider as his eyes seemed to almost pop out from its sockets. His confused face made the other two chuckle.
 
Oh, boy. Jungkook's forever clueless.
 

 
As Jungkook escorted his sister back to her practice room, Soonyoung went over to the pantry and searched for something to munch. He didn't get it why the others had to go out for lunch. Eventhough the pantry was small, it has a wide range of foods and beverages - at least that was what he thought.
 
He opened each and every cupboard, but he still haven't found something that attracts his eyes. The fridge - it was his last hope. Once he opened fridge, a bowl of ddeokbokki had stolen his attention away. "Since when did we have these on the fridge?" He thought as he took the bowl out and put it inside the microwave to heat it. Well, who cares. He was hungry and he has no intention to find out the owner of the mysterious ddeokbokki.
 
He tapped his foot anxiously as he looked around while waiting for his newly found snack to heat up, worried that it might be a hidden camera prank or the owner of the ddeokbokki might jump out of nowhere. When it was finally heated, he took it out from the oven and sat down, leaning on the mirror.
 
Soonyoung began his eating ritual by smelling the nice aroma of warm ddeokbokki. He used a toothpick to eat the ddeokbokki. Carefully blowing to each piece he was going to eat, he didn't want his tongue to get burned. Nothing was able to disturb him when he was eating - it's just you and me, Soonyoung and food. Even the sound of the door clicking, signalling that it was opened from the other side, couldn't drift his attention away from his beloved food.
 
A pair of blue sneakers appeared in front of his eyes. "And why are you eating my ddeokbokki?"
 
Soonyoung looked up to meet the owner of the voice, it was Yao Mingming. "Mingming? When did you arrive?"
 
"This morning. I bought those earlier," Mingming pointed to the now-empty bowl of ddeokbokki. "for me to eat right now. But it seems that it has gone to another person's stomach..." He was wearing an all-black outfit. Black T-shirt that was under his black zip-up hoodie, black training pants and black backpack slung onto his right arm. The only things that stood out was his blue sneakers and blue highlighted hair that shone under the bright lights.
 
Yao Mingming was a freelance dancer - or a street dancer, as that what he prefered to be called. He started out as a street dancer around Hongdae until Soonyoung discovered him and decided to scout him to his dance crew. After a year of dancing with Jackson 7, Mingming asked Soonyoung for permission to leave. No, not leaving the group but leaving South Korea. Mingming was like a bird who roams free in the sky. He traveled around the world and becoming a part of countless dance crews to gain experience or simply dancing at the streets of every country - thus the reason why he prefered to be called as a street dancer. Still, it was all because of Soonyoung and Jackson 7. Without them, he would just be a street dancer and not Yao Mingming, the famous street dancer. And that's why the door is always open for him to come back to Jackson 7 at any time.
 
"You can always buy another one." Soonyoung grinned, stood up and gave him a warm hug. "How long has it been? Six months? I thought you were in Seattle?"
 
"Yeah. I decided to stay here for a while since you said that the academy has a new building," Mingming chuckled. "and I must say that this new dance studio is awesome. At least it's better than our old underground dungeon." He laughed and soon, Soonyoung followed right after. Their laughter echoed across their dance studio and suddenly, Monday doesn't seem that bad after all.
 

 
Just like his everyday routine, Soonyoung was waiting for Sokyung. He was waiting inside the men's bathroom, the only thing that separated him from the corridor was the door in front of him.
 
A smaller boy was about to go home until he saw his team leader. He tapped the elder's shoulder in a friendly manner and decided to greet him. "Hyung! Why aren't you going home yet?" The voice behind him nearly made him scream his lungs out. He turned around and thanked the heavens that it was just Lee Chan.
 
Lee Chan was also one of Jackson 7's precious gems. And the one who scouted him was none other than Soonyoung himself.
 
"Oh my God, Chan! You scared me!" Soonyoung hissed, he kept opening and closing the door, trying to spot Sokyung but she hasn't come out yet.
 
"Uh... Sorry!" Chan showed his pearly whites in an innocent manner. Seriously, Soonyoung has a soft spot for this kid and his child-like grin. "Anyway, you haven't answered my question earlier, hyung."
 
"What? Oh, right. I'm waiting for someone." Soonyoung replied without facing Chan. He finally saw Sokyung walking out from the ballet academy - that was also his sign to go. He waited until Sokyung entered the elevator and as soon as the door shut tight, he got out of the dance academy, pulled Chan along the way and pressed the button. Chan was like his obedient puppy, so he only went with the flow as they waited for their elevator to go up.
 
Until they boarded in, Chan began to bomb him with questions inside the short elevator ride.
 
"Hyung, do you like her?"
 
"She doesn't know about this?"
 
"Do you do this everyday, hyung?"
 
Those were just some of the questions that Chan asked Soonyoung. Though it doesn't seem that Soonyoung paid attention, because he answered every questions with a simple 'yes', 'no' or 'I don't know'.
 

 
Soonyoung got off of the elevator in a hurry, he was worried that he might not be able to catch up with Sokyung while Chan quietly tailed behind him. From afar, he could spot a girl wearing a black and white striped knitted sweater, white leggings and flip-flops. She was carrying a pink tote bag and even in such a simple outfit, she still managed to look good.
 
"Woah, hyung, you have a good taste in women." Chan praised. Just by looking at Soonyoung, he knew that Soonyoung had fallen heads over heels for this girl. Although that comment earned him a light smack on the head, Chan kept walking beside Soonyoung - they're living at the same apartment complex, alright.
 
They safely arrived at the apartment complex. Lucky for Soonyoung, the timing was perfect as he (and Chan) managed to got into the same elevator as Sokyung. Chan felt very awkward - as if he was the third wheel. And that was the right time for him to be thankful that his apartment was located on the second floor.
 
On unlucky days, Soonyoung usually missed the elevator so he'd go up using the emergency staircase. Pressing the button on every level so the elevator would stop; gaining him more time to run upstairs. And when he finally greeted her, she would ask why was he sweating hard and he would answer with, 'I had a tough practice session'. Oh the things he would do for a girl....
 
As Chan got off, Soonyoung cleared his throat to break the awkward bubble. Sokyung looked at his direction and formed an 'O' shape.
 
"Oh! Hello, Soonyoung!" She greeted him with a smile. Although their relationship was pretty much distant friends (though he was hoping for something more) but they always greet each other when they met.
 
"Hi, Sokyung!" Soonyoung greeted back. He was trying not to sound awkward but it came out a little too high pitched for his taste - thankfully, it successfully made her laugh.
 
"Sorry, I didn't mean to laugh at you." She tried to calm herself. Was it just her or the air became hot out of a sudden? "I heard that Mingming came back, didn't he?" She smoothly changed the topic as Soonyoung nodded.
 
"Yeah, he did." The elevator's doors were finally opened. Revealing the empty corridor of the 7th floor. Of course, everyone must be sleeping right now. It was 1AM.
 
"So... goodnight." Sokyung said as she walked to her apartment's door. Her effort to find her keys was useless because she found absolutely nothing. "Soonyoung, is Jungkook still practicing right now?"
 
Sokyung's question surprised him, but he stayed calm to keep his cool. "I saw him still practicing earlier, why would you ask?"
 
"Um... I forgot to bring my keys and only Jungkook has the spare key. In other words, I can't get into my apartment." She chuckled nervously.
 
"Are you asking me to accompany you to go back to the dance studio to get the keys from Jungkook?" Soonyoung questioned. Deep down inside, he was very happy.
 
"Basically... yes."
 
"I would love to go with you but let's face it, I'm tired and you're tired too." Soonyoung smiled as he approached her slowly. "You know, you can spend time in my comfy studio for the mean time. We can watch movies or something. It's better than walking outside this late at night. So, what do you say, huh?" His smile was warm, but still with a playful spark.
 
Sokyung couldn't say no because she was indeed, worn out after all those dance practices. "Sure. Jungkook probably wouldn't want me to disturb his practice time anyway."
 
Just like that, they entered Soonyoung's studio. Completely unaware that Jungkook would scold his sister later for spending time with a guy. And people, that is how you start your Tuesday morning.

RARA'S CORNER

/squeal omg coughcough why don't you just cuddle with each other then soonyoung, sokyung? /shot nice going soonyoung /thumbs up, nodding

JYUU'S CORNER

wow that was pretty long idk what i wrote. another teaser featuring jungkook's stupidity aka him being clueless as always + chan & mingming because i want to /shot. tried to write a sweet moment for soonyoung and sokyung idk how that turned out #smoothyoungftw