↺ TEASER 002

▐░ : HAEDO APARTMENTS ↺ apply closed - choosing tenants!

A SLICE OF CAKE

 

It was around 2PM, Sunday afternoon. The tenants of Haedo apartment was in peace, probably chatting with their family members or friends, or maybe swimming in the pool at the rooftop of the apartment complex. Hara was not any different. She was in the kitchen wearing a cute apron with Hello Kitty printed on it. Although she isn't a fan of cute, girly stuff, but it was a present from a friend of hers. She was baking, trying a new recipe she found on the internet. Her two best friends were planing to visit her. Having dinner together while wanting to catch up what they talked about. 'G-Dragon's Who You?' was playing on the background. It was a usual thing since the both of them -- Seunggwan and Hara -- likes G-Dragon.

Ding! Hara rushed up towards the kitchen. She slowly pulled out the cake and smiled. It turned out good. One last thing, she took out a fork and cut the cake before tasting it. Her smile widened. Perfect! she thought. She clapped her hands together and put the cake into the fridge. "Seunggwan! Don't you dare to touch the cake or I'll cut your head," she said as she pulled the apron off and hung it.

"Where are you going?" Seunggwan peeked from his room.

"The nearby store, I forgot to buy some things," and by that, she wore her sneakers and walked out of the room.

Seunggwan slowly tiptoed towards the fridge and opened it. He took out the cake slowly, it looked so tempting. "I could really hear it saying my name," he murmured while grinning widely. Totally forgotting about what his step-sister said, well, he didn't care about what she said when it comes to food. Especially her cakes, they're just too yummy to be ignored. He took out a cake knife and cut the cake. He his lips and began to dig into the cake.

Meanwhile, Hara walked towards the elevator slowly and pressed the button. After the doors opened, she went in. The doors opened, revealing the cozy lobby of their apartment building. "Oh, doctor!" she bowed to the older guy whom she addressed as doctor. She met him on the other day, about a year ago when the first time Hara moved in to the apartment. She then noticed a big plastic bag that Junghan was carrying, and there were lots of birthday wrapped things. "Oh, today's your birthday?" the male smiled shyly and nodded his head, "Wah! Happy birthday, doctor! I didn't know it was your birthday, if I know I'd bake a cake for you."

The male chuckled, "No, it's okay, Hara-ya, thank you."

Hara smiled back, "You're welcome, doctor. Well, I have to go now. Happy birthday, doctor!" She waved and skipped out of the building. She went to the nearby grocerry store and collected the things she needed then paid for them before walking back to the building.


"BOO SEUNGGWAN, DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!" Hara rushed towards the boy, eyes flaming. Apparently Seunggwan had almost finished up half of her freshly baked cake. Seunggwan whose in his state of shock, heard his sister's loud voice and sprinted towards his room. But it seemed like today was not his lucky day, his sister caught him and grabbed him by the ear.

"Ah! Noona, stop it! It hurts!" he whined. But Hara didn't seem like she cared. She baked the cake all day just for the dinner but Seunggwan ate half of it. She was too fuming mad.

"Do you want me to Taekwondo you, Boo Seunggwan?" she whispered-- no, hissed into his ear. Seunggwan shivered as he heard this because he knew that his sister is a black belt in Taekwondo.

"No, please noona, I'm sorry. Your cake looked too yummy that it seemed like it called for me to eat them, please noona, forgive me," he begged, "I promise I wont do it again." Hara sighed and put her hand down. Seunggwan rubbed his red ear and ran over to his room, panting slightly. Pouting, she didn't know what to do with the cake. She was planning to give half of it to someone but guessed her plan didn't go well.

It was 5PM already and her best friends were going to be here anytime soon. As if on que, the bell rang and Hara walked up to open the door. She was attacked by a hug as she opened the door. "Oh my god, we miss you so much!" her two best friends,  Seoyeon and Aeeun shouted in chorus. Then they giggled before they went in to Hara's apartment. "Hara, why didn't you tell me that you live with celebrities surrounding you?" Seoyeon asked.

Hara furrowed her eyebrows, "Celebrities?" Aeeun and Seoyeon nodded their heads. "I didn't know," Hara raised her eyebrow.

"Well, we just met your favorite actor on our way here, he lives four doors before you," Aeeun added.

"My favorite actor?" Hara tilted her head to the side.

"It's Jang Doyoon, pabo," Seunggwan said as he walked out of his room fully dressed.

"Who?? Jang Doyoon? How did you not tell me, Seunggwan?!" Hara pouted.

"Well, you didn't ask me," he said as he put his shoes on.

"Where are you going?"

"Probably out of here since I wont be able to bare your loud voices, annyeong!"

Hara felt like throwing her slipper to her step-brother but she held it back. She sighed as she rolled her eyes. Then the three of them started to chat, telling about what had happened in the past months, slightly teasing Aeeun about her new boyfriend which happened to be Seoyeon's cousin.


As Seoyeon and Aeeun left, it was already 10PM. She looked at the last piece of cake and hesitated whether to give it to him or not. She then remembered what her besties said.

"If he doesn't make a move, then you should."

She quickly checked herself in front of the mirror, adjusting her hair and such. She took the cake slowly and walked out of the room heading towards the elevator. She pressed the button to the fifth floor and waited nervously. The doors opened slowly making Hara's heartbeat increased. She took a deep breath before knocking on his door, hoping that he was still awake. She waited for a few seconds before she knocked again. But the door was opened before she tried to knock again. There stood the guy with his eyes looking tired, he seemed like he just had a bad day. "Hey!" Hara said shyly and waved her hand.

The male smiled as he saw her. "It's late, what are you doing here?" then his eyes landed on the cake Hara was holding, "Is that for me?" His gaze turned back to her face as she nodded.

"I made it this afternoon and I thought why don't I give some to you," she shrugged. She carefully handed the cake to Wonwoo then mumbled, "I have to go, goodnight!" And by that, she dashed to the elevator and disappeared.

RARA'S CORNER

the teaser's a bit short though and yes hara is just violent like that i don't even know about this sibling anymore huh oh and happy belated birthday to our maknae of all age, yoon junghan /throws confetti

JYUU'S CORNER

seunggwan my chubby bunny he just keeps eating ;u; i spot junghan yay <3 aww hara giving wonwoo a cake THAT IS LIKE THE SWEETEST THING EVER OMG RARA PLEASE THESE TWO'S INTERACTION IS JUST PURE LOVE OKAY DO YOU FEEL ME DO YOU-- /mouth gets shut by a ducktape/