Promise 6

The Promises (English Ver.)

"Are you crazy?!"

He stopped smiling when he heard a voice behind him. He sighed and slowly turned his head. A pale-faced man with blonde hair looked at him angrily.

"Because of your stubbornness, we are hunted by them!” The man with blonde hair said angrily while looking at a group of wolves who were searching for them. He then turned towards the dark-haired man again.

"Seungho-yah, we must leave this place now”, the blonde-haired man said as he reached his hand to Seungho.

"I will not leave him this time”, Seungho said as he released a heavy sigh and looked sharply toward the blond-haired man.

"I've been waiting for this moment for a long time... and now he's back ... although he is not the ONE that made a promise to me before”, Seungho said.The blonde-haired man just sighed heavily.

"I don’t care about all that non-sense promises. The most important you’re not supposed to appear in front of crowds. Because of your negligence, our safety is now threatened!” the blonde-haired man again said. Seungho just smiled cynically.

"So , you want me to let him die?”, Seungho asked feeling angry towards his partner. The blonde-haired man was speechless.

"But that guy is not Sun Mi, the one you loved before!”, the blonde-haired man replied angrily. Once he finished saying those words, Seungho pushed his body harshly and pulled the blonde-haired man’s collar.

"You're not worthy to mention her name, Cheondung! Don’t forget you owe your life to me", Seungho said and Cheondung just smiled.

"So you’re going to blame me for everything that happened before?”, Cheondung asked. Seungho did not reply but continued to look at Cheundong sharply.

"Seungho-yah ... we and the human beings are different. We can’t lived together..They can kill us,” Cheondung said .

"We are already dead, right?” Seungho said smiling cynically. Cheondung was silent.

"Even though that guy is not Sun Mi, but I could feel the presence of Sun Mi in him. I want to claim her promise. I want her promise to me to be fulfilled,” Seungho said before releasing Cheondung’s collar. He then left Cheondung alone. Cheondung released a heavy sigh. He should take an action right now. He doesn’t want any kind of relationship between Seungho and that human, ByungHee.

 

 

 

"So...How ? " Asked Joon, once he saw the Mir and his men stepped out of from the forest. Joon sighed heavily when he saw their disappointed faces.

"So they were able to escape from us?, Joon asked to be certain .

"We loss their trace, Joon hyung , " replied one of his men .Joon sighed heavily. He then looked towards Mir. It seems that Mir was not happy with their failure that night.

“Sorry, hyung,” said his men again.

 "It’s okay. You guys worked hard. I’ll take care of ByungHee more after this. You can go now,” said Joon before he looked at Mir and walked towards him as soon as the pack left.

"Waeyo?”, Joon asked but Mir remained silent before leaving Joon.

Joon closed his eyes before looking at Mir.

"I hope that you won’t make any reckless actions again” he said and Mir stopped walking.

"I know that you really hate them but you should care of your safety too,” said Joon. Mir smiled turning towards Joon and was shocked when he saw Mir’s teary eyes.

"If my family is willing to die just because of me...I will do the same thing too,” said Mir before he changed himself into a wolf again. He ran into the forest without looking towards Joon. Joon sighed. He knew that he can’t stop Mir.

“But I hope you’ll never do something that will harm yourself Mir”, Joon whispered.

 

 

ByungHee stepped out from the house without Joon. ByungHee did not want to disturb Joon who is currently asleep. He has something to do without Joon - he would like to find the mysterious man who had saved him before.

 

ByungHee was walking alone on the street while searching for that mysterious man. He continued running with the hope that he able to meet the mysterious man. He can still clearly remember the mysterious man’s face and appearance. If he is able to meet again with that guy, he not only want to thank him , but he wanted to know if the man suffered any injuries because of that incident.

ByungHee continued searching until he bumped on someone’s shoulders. He turned his head and saw a pale faced man with his bright red lips, along with dark circles under his eyes that made him look somehow gorgeous and attractive. His brownish hair that fell so freely, covering a part of his wide forehead - He is a mysterious man who he has been looking for.

 

ByungHee smiled happily as he was able to find that man again.

"Finally I am able to meet you again", said Byunghee . The mysterious man just looked at ByungHee without even smiling. They looked at each other. Byunghee feel nervous when the man moves towards him closely. Byunghee step backwards and the mysterious man smile at him.

"You guys look similar. Both are mysterious. I was attracted to you since we first met”, the man said.  Byunghee’s face turned red when he heard the mysterious man’s words. Byunghee shifted his gaze away from the mysterious man as he felt uncomfortable with the the mysterious man’s gaze towards him.

"Em ... I ... I want to say thank you about that day” Byunghee audibly said.

"Did you have any injury after that accident? I can bring you to the hospital”, Byunghee asked. The mysterious man just smiled at him .

"I'm okay “ He replied.

"You should be careful next time”, the mysterious man said. He smiled again before turning away from ByungHhee , as he needs to leave before that wolf clan noticed his presence in the village.

"Jung Byunghee. "

The man stopped his steps and turned towards ByungHee.

"My name is Jung Byunghee. You can call me ByungHee”,Byunghee said smiling as he extending his hand towards the mysterious man in order to introduce himself.

 

“I’m Kim Sun Mi.Just call me Sun Mi.”

 

"Yang Seungho”, the mysterious man- Seungho replied. Byunghee smiled happily as Seungho held his hand.

"So I can call you, Seungho right?”, Byunghee asked excitedly. SeungHo just smiled at him. He released Byunghee’s hand slowly. By touching Byunghee’s hand, he cannot stop himself from thinking of his first love – Sun Mi. Seungho then turned himself away leaving Byunghee alone there without any word.

“Yang Seungho.”

ByungHee smiled again while he mentioned the mysterious man’s name.

“Gomawo...Seungho-ssi.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oraen maniya ... Yang Seungho . "

 

Seungho stopped his steps as he moved into a hidden dark street. He smiled cynically. He knows that voice very well.

"Finally you're back here too ... " Seungho turned towards the man.

" ...Lee Changsun ...”

 

 

Cr: kimminah89 unni ^^