What?

Vampire Palace

 

Recap:

L.joe entered the hospital room. You looked at him and smiled. He rushed to your side.

“How are you?”

“I’m fine. Just my head hurts. Probably from when I passed out. But I’m fine.”

“I was so worried. No matter what we are staying a few more days to make sure you are healthy enough to fly back home.”

“That’s one of the things I was going to suggest.” The Doctor scratched his head. You giggled. “Plus, two more things. Which do you what first? Good or Bad?”

“Bad please.”

“Well you have a very curable illness we already gave you the antidote and it will take a week or two for you to fully get rid of it.”

***************************

“And the good news?”

“Well, there’s two actually. I’m just going to say it all in one. The baby will not be affected by the illness.” The room was full of silence.

“Baby?…………I’m pregnant?” You said as you placed your hand on your stomach. The doctor nodded.

“Yes. You’re almost a month pregnant.” L.joe looked more shocked than you were. Soon, a huge smile spread across his face. He hugged you tightly but carefully because of the wires. You sighed happily and hugged him back. The doctor smiled and left you two alone.

“I’m gonna be a father?” L.joe asked in amazement. You giggled and nodded. L.joe smiled and kissed you. “You just made me the happiest guy in the world.” Tears of joy ran down your cheeks. L.joe kissed them away and promised to help you with anything. He also promised to help calm your mood swings as much as he can. You giggled at his last promise.

“I’ll be happy with you just by my side. No need for those promises. I know you’d do them anyways.”

“Um. I called Doojoon while you were passed out and told him everything. I made sure he was alone or at least away from the girls. He wanted to come but I reminded him that Gina needed him more. So he decided to send Chunji and L.” The other nurse that helped the doctor came in to make check the wires and liquid.

“Chunji and L are going to be here tomorrow?”

“Yes. Chunji and L Hyung are packing their stuff as we speak.”

“Um. Sorry to interrupt but tomorrow Nurse Minyoung will be your nurse from then on.”

“Okay. Thanks, Minah.”

“No problem, ------. And congratulations on the baby.”

“Thanks.” L.joe said as Minah left. “It’s time to rest now.” L.joe said. He held your hand and hummed your mother’s song. You smiled and fell asleep.

*Dream

You were sitting in front of the white rose bush in your garden. You sighed in content and touched your belly. “I can’t believe I’m pregnant already.” You giggled. You lied down and closed your eyes. Through your closed eyes you saw a blinding light and felt a strong breeze. You opened your eyes and saw a light radiating from where the rose bush was. You looked at it and was shocked. Instead of the rose bush, your mother was standing there in a gorgeous white dress with huge white wings. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStuaRbO0h5EOj6yTqw3Vr “Omma?” She smiled and opened her arms. You quickly went into them and hugged her tightly. “Omma. I missed you so much. How have you been? What are you doing here?” Miyoung chuckled at her daughter and placed her hand on your stomach.

“I missed you, too. I’ve been fantastic. I’ve been watching over you and the others. I’m glad that you found L.joe. He is the one for you. I knew it the second I saw him. I was at your wedding it was beautiful i love where you put the white roses."

"L.joe got them. Him, Chunji, and my weirdo cousins planted them there becuase L.joe remembered where i wanted it when i got one."

"He is a sweetheart. i also show what happened at the ball. I loved it. You even asked CL if she wanted to sing with you. Well, I came to see my daughter who was pregnant with my grandchildren.”

“Was?” you asked worriedly. You placed your hand on your still small belly. “Grandchildren? How could you know if I had more than one? I don't even know yet.”

“Because in this dream I am showing you what you are bringing into this world.”

“What?” Your mother nodded behind you and smiled. You turned around to see L.joe coming towards with a stroller. It was a triplet stroller. You gasped as he stopped by you. You looked at the babies. You couldn’t tell what gender they were but they were so adorable sleeping. You looked at L.joe and he smiled. You looked at your mother and saw a warm smile on her face. “I’m showing you the joy you will be bringing into this world.” She gestured all around and you looked at what she was talking about. You saw your friends and family walking towards you with wide smiles and saw Gina and Doojoon holding hands with a boy who looked to be about two. You then knew that the little boy was none other Myungki. As everyone got closer they said happy first birthday to the babies but you couldn’t hear what the babies’ names were, though, and you could see the love and joy in their eyes as they looked at the one year old babies who had just woken up. The babies smiled and giggled. You felt tears rolled down your cheeks and L.joe wiped them away. He went to pick up one of the babies to hand to you but before you could hold them you heard a ringing sound.

*End of Dream

You woke up and touched your belly. You looked around and saw L.joe whispering into the phone. When he hung up, he turned and saw you awake. “Did the phone call wake you?” You nodded. “I’m sorry. It was just Chunji and L. They arrived and wanted to know which hospital we were at. I tried to answer the phone before it woke you up. How are you feeling?”

“It’s fine. I feel well rested now.” You looked at the window and turned to L.joe. “How long have I been out?” You pointed towards the window which was showing the sun at it's peak.

“You fell asleep around 1pm yesterday and its 12pm now. The doctor said that you sleeping for a long times normal because your body is fighting off the illness even with the help of the antidote it will take a lot out of you so it’s normal for you to sleep for such long hours.” L.joe caressed your cheeks while wiping the tears that escaped your eyes while you were sleeping. “What were you dreaming about? I know it had something to do with your mother. You were whispering ‘Omma’ in your sleep.”

 “I dreamed my mom was an angel and she was showing me what our babies looked like. Oh god, you should have seen them in my dream we had triplets and they were so beautiful. I couldn’t tell what gender they were but I didn’t care they were so adorable.” L.joe smiled and tucked your hair behind your ear.

“Of course. How could they not be beautiful? They have you as their mother. If what you saw really was our kids what would you name them?”

“Well before I fell asleep one name crossed my mind out of nowhere. I wasn’t even thinking of names but Byungmi crossed my mind before sleep took over me. And when I looked at one of the babies in my dream, I could tell it was a girl or at least that’s what came across my mind when Byungmi came up again. But I haven’t thought of a boy’s name.”

“Byungmi as our oldest daughter and Minki as our oldest son.”

“Byungmi and Minki. Those are perfect names. But what if we do have triplets and they’re all girls.” L.joe shrugged.

“I don’t care if their boys or girls. As long as they’re ours and healthy is all I care about. If we never even have any boys and they’re all girls I’d love them the same. They’d be the most precious thing to me aside from you.” You smiled and pulled him next to you. You laid your head on his chest and rested your hands on your belly. L.joe placed his free hand on yours and rubbed your belly with his thumb as his other hand was around you, caressing your hair. After awhile L.joe stood up. “I’ll be right back. I’m going to go get something for us to eat. The boys should be here after I get back but they might be here before I do.” You nodded and he left. 30 minutes later there was a knock at the door.

“Come in.” You said. The door opened to reveal your brother and cousins’ best friend. Chunji rushed to you as you sat up.

“How are you feeling, sis?” he asked as he hugged you.

“What happened?” L asked.

“I’m fine, Chanhee. And I’ll tell you guys everything when L.joe gets back.”

“Where is he?” L asked.

“Oh, he went to get us something to eat.” Just then the door opens and L.joe walks in.

“Here’s your food, babe.” He handed you your food. “I also got food for you, Chunji, and you, hyung.” He handed them their food and sat next to you.

“Oh, thanks.” Chunji said and L nodded.

“Now, will you tell us what happened?” L asked. You nodded. “I found out I had an illness that fortunately is very easily curable plus the best news of it all the illness does not affect mine and L.joe’s baby. In fact they’ll be immune to it.”

“Baby? You’re pregnant?” Chunji asked. You nodded and placed your hand on your stomach. Chunji smiled and hugged you. “I’m going to be an uncle!” he cheered as he hugged you tighter. L patted L.joe’s back and gave him a brotherly smile.

“Congrats, Byunghun.”

“Thanks, Hyung.” You all went back to eating. After you were done with your food, Minyoung comes in but the boys don’t notice. They were too busy talking to the others on the phone, they kept what you told them a secret since you didn’t want them to worry or anything. Plus they had their backs to the door. You smiled at her.

“Hey, Unnie/Noona.” You and L.joe said.

“Hey, ------ and L.joe. Hey to the new boys.” Chunji waved but L didn’t do anything. You looked at him and saw that he was stiff.

“L. You okay?” He nodded but still didn’t acknowledge Minyoung. “I’m sorry about him, Unnie.”

“Hey, it’s okay. I know someone who is like that sometimes but---“

“I am not like that to you…”