Found Her

Vampire Palace

The door slammed open and Shinee, Teentop, and Bigbang came in. Bigbang (minus Seungri) looked like they were ready to fight a whole army by themselves. Seungri and Chunji weren’t with them.

“We found her.” Taemin said looking at L.joe. “We have to go now before she becomes worse.” With that L.joe ran out the door with Taemin. “Chunji and Seungri are there now.” Taemin said as they got in their cars and drove to where you were. CAP turned to L.joe and patted his back. They stopped in front of a huge house with a huge shed on the side. The shed looked like it could hold 20 buses in it.

“She’ll be okay. She’s a fighter. We’ll make Hyunah, Sohee, and their followers pay. You worry about getting ------- out and away from here.” CAP said as they stepped out of the car. They saw Chunji and Seungri with murderous looks on their faces between the house and shed. L.joe rushed to them and asked what happened. They didn’t reply. Just then the door to the shed opened and Naro came out.

“You guys can come out, now. We know you’re here. We’ve been waiting.” Naro smirked as everyone came out. “Ah. Now. Hyunah, Sohee, and ‘a dear friend of L.joe’ are waiting for you, guys.” Naro turned and led the way. They entered the shed to see that it was used for training and there was three doors in the back labeled ‘Office’, ‘Bathroom’, and ‘Storage’. There were people standing in a semi-circle looking towards L.joe and the others with two girls and one boy standing in the middle of the semi-circle.

“We are so outnumbered.” Jiyoung whispered as she looked at the enemies in front of her.

“We may be outnumbered but we can outmatch them any day. These guys are so dead.” Junho whispered to Jiyoung. L.joe, CL, and Gina went up to Hyunah, Sohee, and the boy. Once he was close, L.joe recognized the boy.

“Hyunseong.” L.joe whispered. ‘Hyunseong’ smirked.

“So you still remember me.” He said as he glared at L.joe.

“Where is my fiancée?” L.joe turned to Hyunah and Sohee.

“Oh, that pretty girl you’re always with. Oh, you’ll see her. After we’re done with her, that is.” Hyunseong smirked as L.joe rolled his hands into fists and glared at his ‘old’ friends.

“What did she ever do to you?” L.joe yelled.

“It’s not what she did. It’s what you did or…what you didn’t do.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Remember 11 years ago. We were all hanging out after you snuck out. We were having fun messing around and then we heard a slam and ran away as your father chased us. When he caught me and my sister, you looked behind and saw your dad beating the crap out of us and you just kept running. I was in a coma for almost eight years because of that. My sister was in a coma for ten years and when she woke up we found out she lost all her memories. Can you imagine waking up wanting to see your beloved sister so badly but realizing she doesn’t remember you? I was miserable. She wouldn’t even be in the same room as me. She used to ask if she could go everywhere with me. Can you imagine how much pain that caused me?” Hyunseong yelled.

“I wanted to help. I was going to help but CAP hyung kept pulling me and back then he was so much stronger than me that I had no choice but to be pulled by him. Whenever I could, I would visit you and your sister in the hospital and talk to you so you guys wouldn’t feel lonely because your parents were busy they couldn’t visit you and Sora as much as they wanted to. But you have got to believe me I wanted to help you two so badly. I couldn’t sleep for 6 months worrying about you guys because you two were in such bad shape it took 6 months for internal injuries to heal and be able to visit you. I cried all night worrying about you two.” L.joe said as tears threatened to fall reliving those awful memories. Hyunseong shook his head and scoffed.

“Yeah, the ‘Vampire prince’ was worried about two peasant children. Yeah, right.” Hyunseong sarcastically said.

“I’m serious. You were like a brother to me. I loved your sister like she was my own sibling.” L.joe yelled. “But what does this have to do with --------?”

“Oh, yeah. Well, she’s your happiness just like my sister was mine. She was taken from me as will yours be.”

“Don’t harm her. If you want to harm someone, harm me not someone who had nothing to do with this.” L.joe yelled. Your friends watched L.joe and Hyunseong, they never saw L.joe this mad, frustrated, and sad before.

“Let’s just get this over with. Your girl is waiting for me. If you know I mean.” Hyunseong smirked. That did it for L.joe. L.joe went forward and threw a punch at Hyunseong, hitting him square in the jaw throwing him to the ground. When Hyunseong got up, they started throwing punches and kicks at each other. L.joe kicked Hyunseong in the chest making him fall again but this time L.joe didn’t give him time to get up. L.joe got on top of him and just blindly started throwing punches at Hyunseong. The others started to fight as well when L.joe threw the first punch. When Hyunseong got the upper hand, he kicked L.joe hard, pushing him off. Hyunseong got up and Donghyun trapped L.joe in his arms and turned him towards the doors in the back. Most of the enemy was knocked out already including Hyunah and Sohee and some of your friends. Those not fighting helped their friends. Everyone stopped fighting once the rest of the lights and one of Hyunseong’s men who was not in the fight opened the door to the storage room, went inside and dragged something out. L.joe squirmed when he realized it was you. “Bring her over here, Youngmin.” Youngmin gently put you down on the ground in front of L.joe.

“---------!” L.joe said. You looked up at him and smiled but L.joe didn’t smile back. He just looked at your busted and swollen lips, bleeding nose, two black eyes, cuts on your eyebrows, bruises and cuts on your arms and legs, cuts on your chest, one really bad cut on stomach, your ripped clothes, and messy, blood coated hair. The others looked at you with horror struck eyes. The girls were on the verge crying seeing you in this state. Hyunseong went to you and pulled your hair so you’d look at him. You cried at the intense pain. L.joe got pissed seeing you cry and so badly hurt. Hyunseong threw your head down and backed up, smirking. L.joe glared at Hyunseong with so much hatred in his eyes that the rest of the enemy surrendered right there not wanting to mess with L.joe.

“Leave ------ out of this. She has nothing to do with you.” L.joe thrashed about trying to get out of Donghyun’s grasp.

 “L.joe…” you whispered holding your stomach. L.joe looked at you and saw that you were on the verge of collapsing.

“--------, don’t talk. Save your strength.” L.joe softly said. You shook your head.

“L.joe, get away fro…”

“Don’t tell me to leave you behind.” L.joe yelled, making you flinch and making your stomach hurt more. L.joe softened. “I’m sorry babe. I didn’t mean to scare you. But never EVER tell me to leave you behind. Understand?” You nodded. You used the rest of your strength to kick Donghyun in the leg, hard. Donghyun let go of L.joe and smacked you. That pissed L.joe off and he kicked Donghyun so hard, he flew a few feet and landed next to the three doors, unconscious. L.joe looked at you. “Now. Beat the bastard up.”  You said. “Be safe.” L.joe slightly smiled

“I’m going to do much more than beat him.” L.joe said as he looked at Hyunseong. L.joe advanced to Hyunseong and beat him senseless. When Hyunseong passed out, L.joe still pummeled him. Gina came up to him.

“Stop. He’s out. ------ needs you.” L.joe shot up at your name and ran to you. He picked up your head and rested it on his lap. You looked at him and smiled.

“It over?” You whispered. L.joe nodded as tears rolled down his face. You weakly wiped away his tears. Gina called the ambulance and police and told them everything. You looked at all your friends, some were hurt badly or passed out but others just had some cuts and bruises. You looked at Kibum and he smiled. You smiled and held out your hand. He grabbed it and sat beside you. “You’re here!” you said smiling. You looked at L.joe as he hugged you tighter but not too tight to hurt you. He ripped a big piece of his shirt off and gently pressed it to your cut on your stomach and covers you with his jacket as your bra was showing. “I love you, Byunghun.” L.joe slightly smiled and a few more tears rolled down his cheeks.

“I love you, too, -------.” L.joe said and gently kissed you. He pulled away and you smiled. You passed out a second later. “-------? ---------! ---------, Wake up! You can’t sleep, yet.” The ambulances came and the paramedics quickly put you in the van and L.joe rode with them as they treated your and L.joe’s wounds. And the ones passed out or seriously wounded rode in the other ambulances. Everyone followed the ambulance and the police arrested Hyunah, Sohee, Hyunseong, and their gangs. When they arrived at the hospital the paramedics rushed you in to the ER as everyone else got treated. L.joe sat on the floor staring at the ER room that you were in. Gina came over to him after her checkup to make sure she had no internal injuries ‘cause she was hurt pretty badly. L.joe looked up at her and noticed a certain glow to her skin. “Hey.” L.joe whispered.

“Hey. Any news, yet?” Gina asked as she sat beside him. He shook his head no. “She’s going to be fine.”

“Where are the others?”

“They’re in the room. They all thought you’d like to be alone with ------- after she gets out. I came by to make sure you didn’t punch a wall or something.” L.joe laughed a little. “Plus I wanted to see how you were doing. I’m still angry at myself for letting this happen.”

“Hey, it’s not your fault. Someone came behind you and trapped you.” L.joe noticed Gina wanted to say something but not sure if she wanted to bother him with something other than you right now.

“Is something wrong?” L.joe asked.

“Nope, everything is fine. Why do you ask?”

“Because I can tell you want to say something but won’t. Why?”

“There is something but I don’t want to tell you ‘cause I know you’re worried about -------. And I feel that if I tell you, I’m bothering you with something other than her. And you only need to deal with one thing right now.”

“You can never bother me. You are like a sister to me. When ------- was kidnapped, I realized how much of a family you guys really are and made my family and friends feel like they knew you guys for years. None of you can bother me. All of you can come to me when you need help. Now, what is on your mind?”

“Well, I just got done with my checkup. The doctor came to me and said that I had no internal injuries and my baby was fine as well.”

“That’s good…Wait...What?” L.joe looked Gina.

“Yep. Apparently I’m a month and a half pregnant. And I don’t know how to tell Doojoon ‘cause he wants to wait a few months to a year after the wedding to even think about a child.”

“Just tell him. I’m sure he’d like to know about his baby.” L.joe said. Gina smiled and nodded.

“I’ll do that tomorrow. Right now, ------- needs us.” Gina said right as the ER’s doors opened. L.joe and Gina stood up.

“How is she, Doc?” L.joe said.

“She’s unconscious right now. She has some broken bones, cuts, and major bruising. But other than that she is fine. She’ll wake up in a few minutes or so. A few weeks at most. We need to do some more tests but that can wait till she wakes up.” Doctor said as the nurses wheeled you out. “Her room is just this way.” The doctor led L.joe and Gina to the room the nurses put you in. “Well, I should get going.”

“Thank you so much, doc.” L.joe said as the doctor left. L.joe sat beside you and held your hand.

“I’ll leave you alone. I got to go and tell the others. Plus Minhyuk Ajeossi is here.”

“I think, you should tell Doojoon today. I think the longer you wait more hurt he’ll be.”

“Alright, I’ll tell him. Thanks, L.joe.” L.joe smiled and nodded. Gina hugged L.joe and left. 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry if the action scene wasn't to your satisfactions.