Chapter 6 – can we?

This love=Mistake?

 

 

Kwangmin pov

When I arrived, I saw a car in front of my house. My mother smiled at the view of it, we all know so well who that car belongs to.

‘That girl again, huh?’ I thought that she would be disappointed to know that Jeongmin hyung was gone.

“Kwangmin, come!  Hurry up.” My mother shouted from the car’s door.

In a happy and lightly step I make my way towards the living room. I wanted to see that girl crying when she knew about the news.

But when I stepped further, my eyes grew wider than their normal size. What happened actually?

The girl is laughing and I can notice that her cheeks are blushing with my twin next to her, both sitting on the couch. Her hand is on top of his, squeezing it. I bet that they haven’t notice that I have been standing here for whole minute.

How can?

“Y-Youngmin hyung?” I swallowed hard when he smiled at me. Waving his hand and letting the other one slip between the soft couch and that girl’s palm.

“So, Is he your twin?” the girl asked and Youngmin nodded his head.

I approached them in quick move. I throw my on the couch, sitting in the middle of them. I chuckle and acted like an idiot and innocent cute boy.

“Hey Kwangminnie, you’re cute.” She said as she pinched my cheek.

‘That hurtted, .’   I smile with that mock in my mind.

“So. What happened?” I tried to ask them but my umma open to answer.

“Youngmin will be the one that will marry Mizuno, since your silly hyung have gone away and I don’t care about him anymore. Because Youngmin told me that he will replace that stupid kid.”

My heart arched when I heard about that.

‘Is it why Jeongmin hyung could escape so easily?’

I glared at Youngmin hyung, who is beside me, but he just smiled like an idiot, a crazy, pitiful, follies, stupid and cruel one. How can he do this to me? To our relationships.

He broke it so easily.

I can’t stand it anymore.

‘ Hyung, you’re an idiot!’

I make my way to the upstairs, not looking back because my tears are already flowing down.

“Where are you going Kwang?” my umma asked, her voice is full of concern. But I know that it is just a mask. Fake.

“I just want to take some rest.” I replied with my deep voice.

 

I throw my body on the bed harshly. Close my eyes to take a real sleep, trying to forget all about him and that girl I let the window open as I entered the room, the blowing cool wind makes my whole body shiver.

“Kwangie, are you slept already?” I heard his voice as my eyes open slightly, and a second later, I heard a click sound of the locked door.

I refused to open my eyelids fully, but he shooked my shoulder and caresed my arms so gently. I tilted my body to avoid his touch.

“What do you want Yongmin?” I asked him in disrespectful manner. I always called him hyung before, but not this time. I was really mad at him now. He really pissed me off.

“Kwangie-ya, please listen to my explanation first.” He tried to get my attention by sitting on top of my hips.

“What?! Do you wanna tell me that because we are twin we can’t be together? And that you choose that , that can only fill an empty space, as your wife? And that it will better if we just forget about all that we had-“

My words were cut when he roughly pressed his lips on mine. I tried to escape from his grip, but I failed. He is stronger than he may look.

“Let go off of me.” I mumbled in the middle of the kiss. But he disobeyed me, like usual. I have to stop struggling, I’m not even moving my lips, not even a bit. And my body is just like a lifeless one. After he noticed that I was calmed enough, he moved his face and stared straight at my eyes. He was panting hard, so do i.

“Is this why Jeongmin hyung could go away so easily?” I asked him and he nodded as a respond.

I got up from the bed, but he threw me back on the bed. He hugged me so tightly.

“I can’t see Jeongmin hyung like that. He was like a zombie, he wouldn’t eat, he wouldn’t even say a word. He would just sit and gaze out of the window. He deserved a better life, Kwangie.” Youngmin said with soft voice, his hands were wrapped around my waist.

I hate it! But he’s right. We can’t just watch our brother suffer.

‘But how about us, me, our relationship.’ I gulped at the thought of it.

“H-how about us? Is it the payment for his freedom? Should we break up?” I asked quietly as lowering my head, stopping it on his neck. To be honest, I was scared of his answer.

“No, we shouldn’t.” his answer made me look up at him questioningly.

“But aren’t you going marry her, how can we?”

“The important thing is that we can always be together.”

“Can we?”

 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

owh.. i'm so happy to gain subscribers here... thank you everyon ewho subscribe and comment...

and thank you alot for Lucale... you're amazing.. ^^