Chapter 4 – Painfully love

This love=Mistake?

Minwoo walking slowly on the alleyway headed to his apartment. He has a cheap apartment near with Jeongmin’s store. He is an orphan, he doesn’t have anyone except Donghyun which he met three years ago when he just 16 years old.

The fact that Donghyun will married soon make his heart ripped apart. Nothing can compared the pain that he felt, it more than hurt. He doesn’t know is he be able to handle it or not.

He put his bag on the couch, stepping inside to his room. He just want to resting his tired body and hope to see Donghyun even only on his dream.

He opened the cupboard and grabbed random shirt when something fall from it.

The red craft that warmed him about three years ago. That was a thing that Donghyun gave him. He pulled the craft out and shucking the smell of Donghyun’s sense there.

“Bogoshipoyo hyung, jeongmal.” He let himself to resting on the hard floor with the craft wrapped around his neck.

 

                                               

“Hyung, you should eat.”

“No need.” Jeongmin refused, staring at the window with puffy red eyes.

It has been three days, but Jeongmin still rejected to ate anything. His face was pale, black bag under his eyes look so worst. His eyesmile disappear from it place.

“Kwangie-ya, we need to talk.” Youngmin pulled the younger twin to the corner room. Made the younger frown with full of question.

“We can’t look Jeongmin hyung like this. We should help him.” Youngmin answered the –what is it?- look from Kwangmin’s eyes.

“How your plan worked?” Kwangmin asked with concern look.

“Today is Donghyun hyung’s wedding ceremony.”

“But we can’t bring Jeongmin hyung with us. Umma will lock him up on this room.” Kwangmin reminded him.

“That’s it. You attend the ceremony with umma, and I will call Hyunseong hyung to bring him out.” Youngmin told the younger. Their umma is Donghyun umma’s friend, so she will attend it for sure.

“That sounds easy.” Kwangmin said smiling so bright.

“Yeah.. and all of us can live happily ever after.” Youngmin pulled the younger for long and deep kiss. The kiss that can make them shivered and felt the butterfly on their stomach. If you questioning about their relationship, you can said that they’re  dating each other. And that’s right, they love each other so deeply.

 

 

 

Minwoo feel so weird, because from three days ago Jeongmin never came to the store. Only his mother who handed him the key and asked him to kept the store for Jeongmin.

She trusted Minwoo for this, because Minwoo is really honest and kind guy. Everyday Minwoo will looking at the tuxedo and smiled a bit. That was reminds him with Donghyun.

He always wearing the craft with him, and he had decided to attend his ex-boyfriend’s wedding. He will prove that he loved him more than anything, and he can’t live without him for real.

Minwoo grabbed his phone and began to recording his voice with tears running down his cheek.

“Miss you, miss you so much

Because I miss you so much

Everyday all by myself

Calling and calling you

 

Want to see you want to see you

Because I want to see you so much

Now it’s like I have this habit

Keep calling out your name

It’s the same today

 

Love you, love you

I love you

I hadn’t even spoken the words

I just let you go

Sorry, sorry

Do you hear my words

My late confession

Can you hear it

I love you” (Jung Yonghwa-Because I miss you)

After recorded his own voice, he stand up and opened the cupboard. Pullet out the tuxedo and began to wear it.

He closing his eyes and felt how Donghyun’s hand wrapped around his waist. The memories when Donghyun hugging him, kiss him and whispering I love you made him crying even more.

 

 

“Jeongminnie..”

Jeongmin wiped his head to the door way and saw Hyunseong standing there. He smiled weakly as tried to stand up from his bed, but end up with falling on the floor.

“Jeongmin..” “Hyung..” Hyunseong and Youngmin shout in unison, they laid the small guy to the bed.

The small guy just smiled as tears flowing from his eyes. He can’t believe it, his lover are here.

“Will you bring me out of this place?” He asked weakly and earned a nodded from the guy he loved.

“Let’s go, you should hurry, hyung.” Youngmin shouted after finish packed up Jeongmin’s stuff on the bag. Even his umma will come a couple hours later, they should go for long trip. Youngmin handed them two plane ticket and not a lot of money.

“Gomawo Youngmin-ah.” Hyunseong said to him and pulled Jeongmin on his arms. Jeongmin felt so light in weight, make Hyunseong feel bad for him.

Jeongmin wrapped his hand on the elder’s neck. Burying his face to Hyunseong’s neck. He frowned when Hyunseong laid him in the car.

“Where is your motorcycle?” Jeongmin asked.

“I don’t need it again. And it’s Youngmin friend’s car.” Hyunseong replied as giving Jeongmin a peck on his forehead.

Jeongmin can’t still believe it. He will live with Hyunseong forever. No one can separate them. It just… great..!!!

Youngmin waving his hand as smiling until they disappear from his sight.

“Yeobseo.. yeah, they leaved already.” He answered the phone and sighed deeply.

‘Hope you can live happily ever after hyung.’

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Hay.. I'm back... hihiihhi

hope you enjoy it... ^^

and thank you for all my subbies... you're really kind