Chapter 5 – Selfish

This love=Mistake?

Minwoo is wearing a white tuxedo which fits well on him, it made him look so beautiful, just as good as Donghyun would have said.

“I just want to see you, hyung. I do want you to see me wearing this tuxedo.” Minwoo mumbled before putting his wallet on the cupboard. He bought that tuxedo, he wouldn’t steal it.

He slipped out a small knife and, smiling again, he lifts it near his neck. He closed his eyes as making a short cut on it.

He hissed when the blood started leaking out from that wound. That hurt, but he smiled at it. He wrapped the red scarf around his neck. his hands were shaking when he opened the store’s door.

“Excuse me. I want to go to this place.” Minwoo handed a letter with an address to the taxi driver. Ignoring the pain in his neck that he felt every time he opened his mouth to talk

“Sure, sir.” The man bowed before turning on the taxi.

Minwoo rested his head on the back seat.

“This will end soon.” He stated on his mind. He wouldn’t miss him again, he wouldn’t bother him again, he will go away. Far away from his life, he wouldn’t feel the pain of love that he always suffered.

He said thanks to the driver and handed the money. Minwoo’s face was pale and he looked so weak. The flowers on the desk were too beautiful, the roses petals on the floor were also smelling so good.

He stepped inside and saw Donghyun standing with a girl that was soon to be Donghyun’s wife. Tears rolled down his pale cheek and finally ended up on his almost blue lips.

When he came closer, he could see Donghyun’s eyes getting bigger. But Minwoo was just smiling as he approached him, tears can’t hide his beautiful but pale face.

The red liquid started appearing under his also red scarf, and leaking slowly to his white tuxedo. Donghyun’s eyes grew wider when he saw that weak and trembling body slowly approaching him.

 “Minwoo!!” He ran down towards the small and pale guy in front of him. He reached the cold hand onto his and squeezed it gently. All the people there seemed like they froze at the view of that scene.

Minwoo kneeled down on the floor, too weak to make any movement.

“Minwoo-ya, are you okay? Can you hear me?” Donghyun shacked the younger’s shoulders and made the younger lift his head quietly.

Minwoo’s hand reached his pocket and handed Donghyun a small box. He handed it with smile appearing on his blue lips. Donghyun took it and putted it on his pocket. He looked at Minwoo’s face and realized the leak of blood slowly falling down from the back of the scarf. He immediately grabbed the scarf but a small hand held him back.

“It’s nothing. I just can’t live without you. And I’m the selfish one that can’t see that you are with someone else.” Minwoo whispered. A bitter smile appearing as his hands touched the elder’s cheek. His vision became so blurry.

But he forced his legs to move, tying to reach the door. Now, he wouldn’t be lonely, and he will never have this painful feeling when he saw Donghyun with someone else.   However, before he ccould leave the room, Donghyun pulled him into a sweet kiss. The last and sweetest kiss that he ever had, that made him smile in the middle of the kiss.

But just like before, they got separated. And it’s like a deja vu when he got  slapped on his cheek.

“YOU..?!!”

“Don’t worry ma’am, I will leave now.” Minwoo bowed.

“Minwoo.. please.” Donghyun begged on him, but he couldn’t reach the small boy because the guard tied his hand on his back.

“Be happy hyung. Annyeong.” Minwoo said, looking at Donghyun with a smile on his pale lips.

“No!!!” Donghyun shouted, but it was useless. Minwoo was gone, he dissapeared from Donghyun’s sight in the alleyway.

Minwoo tightening his grip on the scarf, the sharp pain on his neck became too obvious.

 Here he is.

“Are you okay?. You are wet.”

“No problem.”

“It’s my fault you fell into that lake. I should be more careful when I’m running. I’m so sorry.”

“No. it’s also my fault, I can’t maintain my balance.”

“Here, take it. It will warm you up. I’ll accompany you to your house.”

“Thank you.”                   

Minwoo recalled the memories of the first time he wrapped his neck with this warm craft.

“This wasn’t your fault hyung. It’s my fault for being a weak man. To be the one that can’t live without you.”

Minwoo whispered, yet the spot dark appeared on his vision. The sound of something falling down to the water made everyone around take a look to the spot. They shokinly gazed when a guy with a white tuxedo and a red craft appeared in the lake.

 

 

 

Kwangmin was with his mother in Donghyun’s wedding ceremony today. He really hoped that his older twin succeed with their plan.

He looked at his mom with a worried gazed. But something not expected happened on that ceremony. A guy with a white tuxedo entered the room.

He handed a small box toward Donghyun and…

Kwangmin stared at his umma who looked at him with shock.

“It was Minwoo.”

Kwangmin followed the gaze and realized that the guy wthat was standing on that place was Minwoo. The employer on Jeongmin’s store.

All happened so fast, he couldn’t even said a word. It was so painful to see that pale guy leaving the room with a sweet smile.

“How about them..?”

“…”

“Just prepare yourself for the wedding. It was your decision.”

Pip

Kwangmin frowned when his mother mentioned about wedding. And decision?

Whose decision he talked about?

 

 

 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%5

 

Is it took a long time to my last update..???

Thank you for comment and subscribe...

and thank you for Lucale who so kind to help me... gomawoo ^^