Chapter 3 – Let me be yours completely

This love=Mistake?

Jeongmin felt so happy when he can spend his time with Hyunseong. No matter what happened. When he felt sad or boring Hyunseong always there to made him smile again.

But now, his mind was full with his mother’s words. That’s stupid arrange marriage, why should his mother forced him to do that. He love Hyunseong with all of his heart, he would never can to love someone else.

“We already arrive at my apartment.”

Jeongmin step out from his thought when Hyunseong squeezing his hand which around Hyunseong’s waist.

“Nde, uh,, sorry. I thought that I was daydreaming.” Jeongmin said as rubbing his head, feel embarrassed. He should think about some idea so he can escape from that arrange marriage. But what should he do then? Can he do something?

“Come in, I will give you something to eat. You’re too tinny.”  Hyunseong grabbed those hand and took him to the kitchen. Jeongmin just smile when he felt that hyunseong always be the kind Boyfriend. He can’t leave him, NO. He won’t leave him for sure.

“Hyung, would you do anything so we can keep together?” Jeongmin asked all of sudden  at Hyunseong who cooking on his small kitchen. Biting his lips when he feel the strange feeling of fear surrounding. 

Hyunseong frowned when he seeing Jeongmin with head looking down without smile on.

“I will do everything that can make you happy.” He said gazed directly on the younger. Lifted Jeongmin’s head so he can looking deep in to those small eyes.

He frowned when he finding that Jeongmin has that teary eyes, and he know that something maybe wrong.

“What happened?” Hyunseong asked him gently, observing the emotion on the younger’s face.

“I love you. Please, let me be yours completely.” Jeongmin said as tears running down his cheek.

“What are you talk- hmmpt..” Hyunseong confused with the sudden act of his boyfriend.

‘Something’s wrong with him.’ Hyunseong’s mind shout when Jeongmin kissed him deeper and rougher. He tried to break the kiss when he felt small fingers slipped into his shirt.

“What are you doing?”

“Please hyung.”

“No. What happen with you, Jeongmin?”

“Just let me prove that I love you. I really do love you.” Jeongmin asked for the elder’s permission.

“No. Not this way. Listen Jeongmin, you no need to prove it on that way.” Hyunseong gently pushed Jeongmin in the safe distance.

“I want to be with you.” Jeongmin mumbled with wet and puffy eyes, looking at Hyunseong with hope.

“I will always with you. Don’t worry.” Hyunseong hugged him on his chest, the soft lock of Jeongmin’s hair.

“Bring me go away with you.” Jeongmin said as wrapping his hand on the elder’s tightly.

“Mwo?!” Hyunseong immediately glared the younger with wide shock eyes.

“My umma settled me in an arrange marriage. But I won’t that. I just want you, only you.” Jeongmin whispered, face still buried on the elder’s chest.

Hyunseong lost in deep though. Confuse with their future relationship. Are they can be together with running away? Leaving all they have here.

“We should thinking about it later.” Hyunseong told him and pecked his lips slightly.

“You wouldn’t leave me right?” Jeongmin asked full of fear. Scaring that Hyunseong will change his mind to love him.

“No, never.” Hyunseong answered seriously.

 

 

 

“Kwangie-ya, I’m pity of Jeongmin hyung. He doesn’t deserve to get this punishment.” Youngmin muttered as caressing Kwangmin cheek that laying on his lap.

“Nado hyung. But what should we do to help him?” Kwangmin asked with doubt. Change his position to sit on his hyung’s lap and cuddling onto Youngmin’s neck.

“We can told umma that jeongmin hyung has refused the arrange marriage.” Youngmin giving his opinion.

“Not that easy hyung. Umma said that it must be happened.”

“Yeah.. But you know that jeongmin hyung had stuck with Hyunseong hyung aren’t you?” Youngmin roared. And the younger just nodding in agreement.

“You two no need to do anything. I will solve it by my way. And thank you for your attention on me. I hope you two can be happy forever.” Jeongmin from nowhere said that weird word and ruffling the twin hairs.

“Hyung..”

“I’ll go upstairs.” Jeongmin said with smile that not reached his eyes.

 

 

“Good morning. What can I get for you.” Jeongmin greeted the person who entering his store.

“No need. I just commanded to give it to Mr. Lee .” The man bowed before left the store.

Jeongmin frown to see an invitation for wedding ceremony on his hand.

DONG HYUN & HYO BYUNG

That was shocking him more to see the name on that letter. It has to be MINWOO.

“Good morning hyung.” Minwoo greeted him with fluffy and red blood eyes.

“Are you okay?” jeongmin asked in worried. But the younger just shook his head in denying. His bitterly smiled appear when he noticed what have jeongmin bring.

“But you and Donghyun-“

“We’re over. He settled on an arrange marriage with that girl.” Minwoo smiling, but his eyes teary a bit.

“I should go back to work. Don’t worry, I’m okay hyung.” He bowed before disappear.

“Donghyun hyung too.” Jeongmin mumbled softly.

‘Minwoo look so bad and mess, is Hyunseong hyung will be like that too when I leave him?’ jeongmin thought.

 But no, that’s not Hyunseong but him who will look so horrible. He can’t live without that guy.

 

 

“I’m home..!!” Jeongmin entered his house and heading toward his room.

“Jeongmin, wait a minute. The girl that you should married will come in 5 minute. Make sure that you keep your handsome look.” His umma shout from the kitchen, made him jump of surprised.

Jeongmin lowering his head, not even take a look at the young girl on across the seat.

“This is Mizuno. She is the only child we have.” The old woman introducing the young girl who sat beside her. She was smiling to them with sweet smile on his red lips.

“Annyeonghaseyo..” the girl bowed with good manner.

“You’re beautiful. Here is Jeongmin, and the two are Youngmin with blonde hair and Kwangmin with the black hair.” Jeongmin’s umma introduced her sons whom not paying attention on the meeting.

“Can I speak now?” Jeongmin spoke suddenly, made his umma and two brothers shock.

“Jeongmin, what are you doing?”His umma elbowed him.

“Umma, I have decide to refused this arrange marriage. jeosonghamnida.” He stood up and bow slightly before go from the living room. Leaved his mom with shocking face.

“No, you can’t.” his umma hisses.

“Sorry, he just need a time. Maybe next week on the wedding ceremony he will in his good behavior.” She said with red face from anger and embarrassed.

 

After the meeting, Jeongmin throw his body on the bed, tears streaming down on his cheek uncontrollably. He want to be strong in front of everyone, but he’s nothing than a loser.

He began to packing up his stuff when his mother appear on the door way.

“What are you doing? You wanna going, huh?” his mother mocking before locked up the door. Leaving Jeongmin kneeling inside the room.

“You can’t do this to me umma..” Jeongmin shouted from the room.

“You’ll be there until your wedding’s day.” The half age woman go down with smile on his lips.