Chapter 2 – The sweet couple

This love=Mistake?

“I’m home.” Jeongmin entered the house with brown door. He stepped inside with sad eyes after left from his boyfriend’s apartment.

He doesn’t pay attention to everyone in the living room, just walked straight toward his room. Until his mother’s voice made him looking back a little.

“We need to talk to you.” His mother approached and grabbed his wrist to the couch.

“Talking about what?” Jeongmin asked, eyeing his two brothers whom was gazing him with pity look.

“We settled you in an arrange marriage. Jus be ready for the wedding.”  The female command, patted her son on the head.

“But umma-“

“No buts.” She gave him a death glare before plastered a smile. That wasn’t a sweet or caring smile, but more like a mocking smile for winning the war.

Jeongmin took a look to his two brothers, they muttered sorry and sympathy words to him before left.

“But I won’t to accept that stupid marriage.” Jeongmin murmured. Unlocking his mobile phone, showed his image with hyunseong on the wallpaper.

 

 

 

“Hyung, do you look Jeongmin hyung’s expression. He look so sad with those arrange marriage.” Kwangmin, the younger twin said while buttoning his pajama.

Beside him, his older twin gazed him. Eyes plastered on the younger body.

Noticing that his hyung didn't pay attention on his word, Kwangmin hit his head. Made the older cringe in pain and rubbed his head.

“Hey, respect your hyung, Kwangie-ya.” He said still caressing his head even it wasn’t hurt anymore.

“You don’t heard what had I said, don’t you?” kwangmin glaring at him. Sit on the bed beside his older twin.

“I heard that, but we can’t do anything at all.” Youngmin said, and the younger agreeing.

“But you know that he’s the stubborn  guy I ever meet. He wouldn’t accept that without fought.” Kwangmin uttered his conclusion.

“Yeah.. just watch what will he do later. Now, sleep.” Youngmin told him and place a kiss on the younger’s forehead.

 

And the other room, the guy they have talked about can’t sleep.

His eyes wide opened, phone on his hand. Confused with the next act he will take. He decided to dial up a number on his contact.

“Y-yeobseo..” he talked to the person on the line. His voice shaking, and low.

“Yeobseo, why chagiya? Are you can’t sleep?”  Hyunseong asked, waiting a moment before Jeongmin opened up his mouth to reply.

“Ye-yeah. I want to listen you singing for me.”  Jeongmin replied as wiped his tears, smiling when Hyunseong’s soft voice began to singing a song.

“I want you in my life

I want you kiss me everyday

I want you in my life

I want you smiling at me every day

 

If your love want stay with me forever

I’ll be loving you whenever

You in my life

I wanna be your shining light, forever”

(Cn Blue-Love revolution)

 

Jeongmin smiled so bright with blushing cheek. He is so lucky to get that romantic and almost perfect guy as his boyfriend.

“I thought that I can die instantly.”  Jeongmin chuckled. The guy on the across line laughing with the cuteness of his guy.

“You shouldn’t die, you just need to sleep until I came to kiss you.”

“Okay, I will sleep now, so you should come to woke me up with your lips on mine.” Jeongmin blushed when he said that word. Even it just a joking, he always imagine how the feeling he have when he awake beside a person he loved.

“Sure, jaljayo chagi-ya.”

“Jaljayo hyung.”

Jeongmin could hear that Hyunseong chuckled while he hung up the phone. With it he slept without nightmare, forgetting about all of problems because Hyunseong is in his dream, protecting him.

 

“Good morning hyung.” Minwoo greeted Jeongmin who standing on the doorway.

“Good morning Minwoo.” The elder greet back as looking on the hallway. Minwoo stepped inside the room for changing his clothes. He worked here, on the store that Jeongmin have. Even thought Jeongmin only 20 years old, he is the greatest person for Minwoo. His life was too perfect.

He had a good family, good job, rich younger man, and he also has a really kind boyfriend. And Minwoo sure that his boss has been waiting for his boyfriend now.

Too different or he can said that it was opposite with his poor and pity life. The person that he thought will always be with him no matter what now disappear. He is lonely.

“Minwoo-ya, please keep the store while I gone ne..” Jeongmin command as put his bag over his shoulder.

“Ne hyung, don’t worry. Just enjoy your date.”  Minwoo chuckled when Jeongmin’s cheek become red.

“S-shut up, I’ll go.” Jeongmin stuttered and run to the alleyway. Approaching the young man, who waited him with his motorcycle.

 

Minwoo cleaning up the cupboard with tuxedos in. he running his hands to the tuxedos, imagine the past even with that thing.

Flash back

“You two are really compatible. You can wear the tuxedos for yours wedding later.” Jeongmin said clapping his hand on happiness.

“ Hyung..” Minwoo blushed and hide his face on his palm, felt embarrassed.

“Jeongminnie is right, you’re beautiful with it.” Donghyun added and earned a punch on his chest.

“I’m a man, hyung.” Minwoo pouted his lips, made the others laughing on him.

“But you will be my wife then.” Donghyun said as planted a short kiss on his pouting lips.

“Ehem.. hi there, it will be good that I’ve go, right? Enjoy yourself then.”  Jeongmin left the two in the changing room. Give them place to be together just for a while.

“But I swear that you look so beautiful with it.” Donghyun told the younger as wrapped his hands on his waist.

“R-really?” Minwoo looking on him innocently, before pressing his back on the elder’s chest. Feeling the warm embraced on his body.

“Sure, and I love you more for everyday.”

BLAMM..!!

Minwoo shut the door with loud sound, he is upset.

“Really?” He muttered that question again as closed the cupboard with loud sound. Let his body collapsed on the floor with arms embracing his legs.

“Liar.. “ He mumbled softly with tears run down his cheek.