Chapter 8 – my love isn’t a mistake

This love=Mistake?

I saw my lover checking his reflection on the mirror, I giggled when he tried to tie up his necktie.

“Hyung, you should do it like this.” I grabbed his collar and tied his necktie for him. He looked at me with that lovingly sight. He really knew how to make me blush so mad.

“Can we keep our relationship like this?” I asked him as wrapping my arms around his neck and resting my forehead on his.

“It’s the only way.” Youngmin whispered before pecking my lips twice. His hands were on my waist as we took some movement to dance even without music. The dance I hoped we would do when we got married. But I knew that it would never happen. None of this will ever be part of my life. He would be with someone else, not me.

 

Knock knock..!!!

We directed our sight to the door and sighed deeply. He pulled me closer as pressing his lips with mine, it so deeply, making me do the same. We kissed each other passionately, ignoring the person who was knocking the door. Our bodies pressed each other as he hugged me tighter. Our bodies shivered because of the heat atmosphere that we’ve created.

 

Knock knock..!!!

“Youngmin, the ceremony will be held in 10 minutes, you must hurry.”

I heard a voice shouting at the other side of the door.

“I’ll be ready in a minute.” Youngmin answered and pecked me on the lips once again.

I bitted my lips when he released our hug. We will have some distance from now on.

But not because we want, but because we have to, at least when there is nobody around.

 

 

The building was full of the invited guests. I sat on the edge of the seating line. I’m looking at my hyung who was standing waiting for the bride who was still on the doorway.

I smirked when she approached with a smile, her mom was holding her right’s arm.

‘It will be nice that I make the atmosphere more fun’

I let my right’s leg spread far enough. And…

Boomp..!!!

Almost all of the guests were laughing, including me and my hyung. I’m sure that her face hit on to the red carpet. And her face is also covered with some roses petals.

 

When the main section over, it’s time for us to take some pictures. All of us seemed very happy with it. But deep in my heart all I really want is to grab her wrist and threw her away from my hyung’s side. But I won’t ruin all of this. This is the consequence, and I should be more patient.

I approached them to stand next to her. Youngmin hyung smiled at me, and I smiled back when Youngmin’s right hand grabbed my left hand behind her back. He intertwined our fingers to make a promise. The sweet and pure promise that we will always be like what we were before.

We have had our decision. And it was our decision.

We could still to be together, because we were inseparable.

We knew that it was wrong.

But we were sure that our love wasn’t a mistake.

The fate have settled down our life story to become like this. And we just played along with it.

 

END

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

so, this is the end... how do you think..???