Chapter 7 – You aren’t a mistake

This love=Mistake?

I stared at the box Minwoo gave me today. I felt useless. I thought that I could save him by leaving him. But i was wrong, definitely wrong.
I couldn’t see him anymore. In my entire life, the only thing that I would never regret was loving him.
I opened the box and saw his phone inside of it. I turned it on and our photo appeared as the wallpaper.
“Minwoo…” I said quietly before holding it closer to my chest. The piece of paper was lying in the ground. But it was nothing more than a random handwriting, I guessed.
But the letter wouldn’t be there without a purposed right?
I grabbed it and tried to figure it out.
On+3+3 = Love
What does it mean? I thought for a few minutes before smiling.
“You still like to play with me?” I whispered as I grabbed the phone again.
I unlocked it, pressed the number 3 and a folder appeared, I pressed 3 again and there it is. A folder named LOVE.
It had a recorded voice note about 2 minutes long.
Minwoo is such a little boy. Why wouldn’t he just get through his life and found another guy to love? He deserved to get a better guy than me.
 With my eyes filled with tears that I know wouldn’t stop in hours, I played the voice note with my shaking hand. And I began to hear his sweet but also smooth voice.



“Miss you, miss you so much
Because I miss you so much
Everyday all by myself
Calling and calling you

Want to see you want to see you
Because I want to see you so much
Now it’s like I have this habit
Keep calling out your name
It’s the same today

Love you, love you
I love you
I hadn’t even spoken the words
I just let you go
Sorry, sorry
Do you hear my words
My late confession
Can you hear it
I love you” (Jung Yonghwa-Because I miss you)

It felt so heavy after such a long time not hearing his voice singing. I closed my eyes when I realized he wouldn’t come back.
Even when a girl appeared on the doorway, I laid my body on the bed. She’s my -supposed- wife, Hyo Byung.
But my heart was tied to someone. It belonged to only one name.
MINWOO
My heart was lost with him, as well as my love. It all went lost when he slipped out of my life. And my voice was just for him, the words ‘I love you’ just escaped from my lips for him, only him.
Maybe someone else could get my body, but not my voice, nor my lips or my heart.


“Hyung, I still can’t believe this. It’s just feels like a dream, a beautiful dream I hope I won’t be able to wake up from.” Jeongmin said, cuddling on Hyunseong. Both of his hands held a cup of hot chocolate.
The guy who sat next to him just chuckled and kissed his head slightly.
“Me too, you should thank the twin for this. But the greatest thing about this, is that it’s a reality, and the reality isn’t just a dream. This is real.” Hyunseong answered and cupped Jeongmin’s face with both of his hands. He kissed his forehead gently before he moved down to kiss his small eyes, his nose, his cheeks and ended up on his lips. Hyunseong was moving his lips on top of Jeongmin’s gently. Their kiss was still full of pure love; they only needed to end it when they felt the need to breath.
“Can you feel it? It’s not a dream.” Hyunseong said and Jeongmin nodded with flushed face.
They would be together for their entire life. Youngmin gave them enough money to buy this small apartment. And they have been planning getting a job and life in happiness.
“I love you.” Jeongmin whispered and putted his cup of chocolate on the table.
“I love you more.” Hyunseong said clearly before pressing his lips on the younger’s forehead.

 

 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

 

Thank you for comment and sibscribe... ^^

and for lucale who helping me...