Chapter 1 – Here All Begin

This love=Mistake?

Minwoo sat on the café with ice cream in front of him. He already waited for more than thirty minute at that time, but someone he was waiting for wasn't there yet.

“Noona, can I get an ice cream again.” He asked to the waiter as put his hand up.

“Here your ice cream.” The waiter gave him his ice cream before bowed and left.

He began to eat his ice cream again when someone approached him, kissing him on the cheek all of the sudden. He took a look to the person and blushed madly.

“Yakk hyung, how can you do that? That was embarrassing.” He pouted and crossed his arms in front of his chest. Red tint spreaded on his puffy cheek. Everyone would agree that he is cute. And that wasn’t wrong, because it was the truth.

“You ate all of this cups ice cream?” The older asked and the younger just nodded, still eating his dishes.

“Give me some please?” The older begged on him but the younger shook his head.

“No, since you’re late more than thirty minutes. Don’t you know that I have been here thirty eight minute pass twenty five second here.” The younger said angrily toward the older. Caused the elder to pinch his cheek before caressed it gently.

“Mianhe, Minwoo-ya.” He said with full of regret.

‘What’s wrong with him today?’  Minwoo said on his head with frown appeared on his face. He ate his ice cream slowly.

Usually, Donghyun would laugh as pinched his nose playfully, it wasn’t like his lover that he knew before.

“Donghyun hyung, why do you want to meet me today?” Minwoo asked him, head looked at the table. He didn’t know why. But he felt that something was going wrong. But he ignored that all as began to put the spoonful of ice cream into his mouth.

“Listen,  Minwoo. I – I want to talking about something.” Donghyun stuttered, gazed everywhere but Minwoo.

“What is that?” Minwoo asked, spoon still hanged on his mouth. Blinked repeatedly as the older took a deep breath.

“We- we should broke up.”

Ting..!!!

 Minwoo couldn’t say a thing. The spoon in his mouth fell over the floor, just like his tears right now.

After a few seconds of silence, Minwoo began to speak his voice up

“W-what happened? Why all of sudden? Am I do something wrong? Why-“ Minwoo was staring on those big eyes of his lover.

Hoping that it was just Donghyun’s another joke. And he would laugh when Minwoo already shed his tears.

“Mianhe, jeongmal mianhe.. “ Donghyun wanted to comfort him with caressed his cheek, but before his hand planted on that soft and wet skin, Minwoo slapped it away.

“You said that you love me.” Minwoo’s voice was shaking a lot. He did not angry, just disappointed toward him.

“I do love you. I’m still loving you even for the long time and forever.” He told the younger who was crying so much.

“So, why you do this to me?” Minwoo asked with cold voice.

“My mother force me to receive an arrange marriage that she had settled down. I can’t refused it because I care for you”  Donghyun explained. His hand on top of Minwoo’s.

“Liar.” Minwoo stood up and stepped toward the doorway before his hand was gripped by Donghyun.

He pulled the younger for a sweet and lovingly kissed. Proved to the younger that he still have that feeling. Donghyun let the tears rolled from his big eyes as he wrapped his hand on that tiny waist. Preventing the small guy for running away.

“Nan jeongmal saranghae. Believe in me.” He mumbled in to the kiss.

Minwoo just closed his eyelids and without hesitate kissed him back. Felt the warm arm around him, he didn’t care with everyone were around. He just needed him.

They released their deep kiss when their body had been force for separated.

SLAP..!!

Minwoo covered his red cheek with his palm, glaring at the female who slapped him on his right cheek.

“I told you to leave this kid, aren’t you?” She said with pointing at Minwoo which froze on that spot. She said with angry rise on his voice.

“Please Mom. Don’t you dare to hurt him, he doesn’t deserve that bad threat.” Donghyun begged on her, kneeling in front of her with more tears rolled down his cheek.

“Just when you promise that you will-“

“I will, I will do whatever you want. Just don’t hurt him.” Donghyun begged, but someone who looked like a body guard pulled him and brought him exit the café.

Minwoo standing on that place with blank mind, he knew that the older mumbled word “sorry” when he leaving. But he can’t do anything then. He only can gazing his lover leaved like that.

“Why..?” Minwoo whispered before running out of the café, heading to his apartment whom not far from there.

 

 

“Hyung, I won’t go home. I want to be with you. I will ask my umma to let me sleep over here.” The small and sweet guy cuddling to the other guy with blanket wrapped around them. But the taller guy smile so nicely and kiss his head slightly. Caressing the smooth hair of his lover with gently movement.

“No, you can’t Jeongminnie. Your mother will worry. Next time ne.” The older guy named Hyunseong replied, hand still wrapped around that small body.

“Tsk, alright alright.. “ Jeongmin agreeing and snuggle on the elder’s chest. Watching the movie which they were picked a while ago.

“So, how much times leave for us together?” Hyunseong asked while Jeongmin checking on his watch and pout.

“Twenty five minute.” Jeongmin said, his eyes teary a bit. Actually he won’t leaving his lovely clumsy boy now.

“We have tomorrow right? I will approach you on your store.” Hyunseong promised, made the younger hugged him more tightly than before.