Chapter 12

The One Who Became My Family.

Jessica accelerated the drive speed without having to loosen the grip on the phone.
The screams became sobs on the phone which startled Jessica even more.
She tightened her grip on the phone and try to think clearly.
Tiffany. Where are you? Huh? Where are you exactly?
'"I love Totarro." She said with a smile.' Jessica remembered the smile and winced.
'"Totarro?".  Tiffany nodded.
"Let's see if there's one, okay?" Tiffany begged, still smiling.
"Okay, okay,"' Jessica's eyes filled with tears and she breathed deeply several times.
If someone hurt this innocent girl - Jessica will make sure that he will pay for it.
She is not willing that someone will harm this girl's smile.

Tiffany clung to the wall as much as she could and emitting some whimpering frightened when the man looks at her face.
He her hair, and emits some curse when he gets dirty with blood how came out from some scratch head.
"Oh, stop crying." He growls, her face gently.

'Totarro. Totarro. Totarro!! The doll! The store!' Jessica takes a deep breath and rushes to accelerate the drive speed even more.
Quickly. Jessica quickly. Before somebody would hurt her. Before she does not sounds anything.

'Get away from me. Go away. 'Tiffany let out a sob and tried to breathe deeply.
"You begin to annoy me with your whining." The guy points and grabbing her hands by force.
"Do not you think you better shut up already?" He asks raises his eyebrows.
'Do not touch me. Stay away. 'Tiffany screams again and the man recoiled.
'Do not touch me. That no one will touch me. Stay away. 'Tiffany let out a quick breath and began to run in a random direction.
The man soon after, she falls several times, she returned to run when a car approaching at breakneck speed in front of her she falls on the road and wait for the inevitable blow.
But instead of hurt and pain she heard a terrible squeal of brakes and a second later she felt a strong hug.
Someone hugged her and muttered to himself in English, frightened.
Woman.
"Fany-ah. Fany-ah I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She let out a shaky voice and tightened the embrace.
"I'm sorry I came just now." Jessica let out a shaky voice and Tiffany started to cry.

Tiffany sat silently on the wall and stared ahead while Jessica had carefully cleaned the scratches that filled her knees.
She moved gently to her elbows and then to the palms of the hands and finished mopping up her tears.
"Fany-ah what happened?" Jessica asked gently.
Tiffany stared ahead and took a deep breath, trembling a bit.
"Tiffany what happened?" Jessica asked again in English, it seems that English concentrates Tiffany.
"Unnie." Tiffany let out a lack of concentration and her tremors were strengthened.
"Unnie here now Tiffany." Jessica said in English, "Tell to Unnie what happened."
"A man," Tiffany let out lack of concentration in English, and Jessica nodded slowly.
"The man pulled me into the dark," Tiffany murmured distractedly in English, "and he kept me."
Jessica froze and nodded slowly.
"The man still here Fany-ah?" Jessica asked gently and Tiffany blinked several times and looked into the alley.
Jessica looked into the alley, frozen.
"Unnie, he'll come back?" Tiffany murmured distractedly.
"No. I'm going to take care of him right now." Jessica stated, and Tiffany blinked distractedly.
Jessica stood up and grabbed Tiffany by hand, gently guiding her into the alley.
"No, I do not want to go there," Tiffany let out frightened and Jessica hugged her with one hand without stopping.
"It's okay, I'm with you. Unnie deal with the monster." Jessica says calmly and pulls out her phone, the light shines through in search of the boy.
Tiffany freezes as soon as she catches the character who tries to hide without success.
Jessica caught her glance and went to look at the same place.
"Fany-ah this is the creature?" She asked coldly without taking her eyes from the guy.
"Unnie I want to go." Tiffany let out out so frightened that Jessica had no doubt that she was right.
Here is the rotten creature.
You will pay for upsetting her.
She released Tiffany that automatically dribbled on the floor, and went to the guy.
"You touched her, right?" She asked coldly and raised her eyebrows.
He looked up and stood up slowly, in response Jessica kicked him forcedly.
"I asked you if you touched her. You touched, right?" She hissed angrily and forcefully grabbed his hair, kicks him again.
The guy cursed and Tiffany plugged her ears tightly.
Jessica kicked him again and photographed his face in her phone.
"Come near to her once more, and you go to jail." She hisses in cold and loosen his hair. "Get it?"
She gave him a cold look and then hurried to Tiffany, hugging her gently.

"I want to get out of here, please." Tiffany emitting frightened crying and Jessica nods and tightens the embrace.
"Please, let's go." Tiffany emitting and begins to tremble again without stop crying.
"It's okay, now no one will hurt you," Jessica said softly in English, and Tiffany stopped shaking, slowly.
"Now I'm watching you. Everything is fine." She said softly in English.
"No one will touch you anymore Fany-ah, OK?" She tightens her embrace and presses Tiffany to her.
"I'll take care of it that no one will hurt you anymore." She says in English and Tiffany slowly stop crying.

Yuri is lying in bed, staring at her hand in silence.
"Jessica went to Tiffany. She did not stay with you Yuri. She went. What will you do now?" Yuri asked herself silently and took a deep breath.
"Lie down and cry?" She asked, smiling a little.
"It's true. It really is most comfortable thing to do." She muttered to herself amused and shook her head in disbelief.
'When she became someone so selfish?' She sighed at that thought floated in her head and covered herself with a blanket.
'How did this happen?' She closes her eyes and breathes deeply a few times.
"You absolutely can't go on like Yuri. time has come that you will learn to appreciate who all the time next to you." She muttered to herself and sat in silence.
She got up silently without releasing the blanket and walked into the room of Seohyun.
She opened the door slowly and went in on tiptoe, crept into the bed and hugged her little sister back gently, careful not to wake her.
"Unnie sorry, Seohyun-ah," she whispered to the sleeping girl and tightened the embrace, "Your Unnie…. sometimes she does not remember to use the brain."
She smiled a little smile and closed eyes in a few seconds she was asleep.

Jessica concern that Tiffany is sat in the car belt before she let her escape with sleep.
She looked at her a few seconds and then locked the doors of the car and hurried back to the alley, looking for something in the dark.
Tiffany was not going out without the doll. No way.
She crawled on the floor groping to touch something soft and furry.
I found.
She rose without releasing the doll and threw her a glance, smiling.
Now there is also the doll.
She shook her gently to clean it from dust and hurried back to the car smiling.
Now take the girl the place where she can sleep properly, after all princesses can't sleep in cars. It does not make sense, that's wrong.
Jessica got into the car, started the engine and threw a quick glance at Tiffany smiles.
her little princess will be fine.
She is going to make it happen.

Jessica comes home after ten minutes driving fast, she's so tired she almost falls on the road is out of the car, but she has things to do. It is not time to sleep yet.
She opens the door and picks Tiffany gently, making sure she will not hit the iron of the car.
She takes a deep breath and drags herself home, taking care not to fall and knock Tiffany with her.
She opens the door and walks in barely walk up the stairs, and puts Tiffany on the bed in the closest room to the front door.
She covers her gently and then rushes out to get the Totarro.
She took the doll, locked the car and hurried inside, locks the door and puts the doll next to Tiffany.
Now she'll be fine.
Jessica looked at Tiffany silence.
Slowly she fell asleep.

Jessica got up relatively early, she rushed out, careful not to wake the Tiffany, and enter her bedroom.
She opens her closet, pulling a red dress and some underwear and enters the adjacent shower room.
She showered in a few minutes, got dressed and went back into the room, standing in front of a mirror and brushes her hair in fatigue.
She continues to comb the hair and freezes for a second when she hears screaming.
She puts the comb on the bed and rushes out into the room where she left Tiffany.
She entered the room and stopped at the door, looking at Tiffany who sitting on the bed, rubbing her arms distractedly, still a bit frightened.
"Fany-ah are you okay?" Jessica asked softly and sat on the edge of the bed, looking at her.
"Jessica Someone touched me," Tiffany humming distractedly.
"When?" Jessica asks gently, and holding out her two hands.
"When it was dark," Tiffany murmured distractedly, and rushes to Jessica, clinging to her.
"True, but Unnie took care of the idiot." Jessica says gently and hug her.
"Yes?" Tiffany murmured distractedly and clung to Jessica, who nodded.
"I explained to him that he should not touch you or I'll make sure he will rot in jail." Jessica explains, and Tiffany nods slowly.
"So now he will not touch me?" Tiffany muttered distractedly and Jessica tightened her embrace.
"He will not touch?" Tiffany murmurs distractedly again.
"He did not touch you ever again." Jessica says, pressing her embrace.
No one will harm this girl. From this moment she belongs to me. No one is would hurt her.
I will not let anyone to do it.

Seohyun arose before Yuri woke up, she looked at her sister for a few seconds and then hugged her.
Yuri blinked a few times and opened eyes, glances at Seohyun and smiling sleepily.
"Good to see you baby," Yuri set with a smile, and Seohyun moves to bury her head in her shoulder.
"Unnie is very sorry. You know that?" Yuri asks gently and hug her.
"Unnie is okay now?" Seohyun emitting quietly and Yuri nods.
"I'm sorry for how I acted Seohyun-ah," Yuri humming shakily.
"It's okay Unnie," Seohyun says in a whisper and latched Yuri.
"I smuggles them all, I'm sorry," Yuri murmurs and breathing deeply.
"Do not worry, nothing happened." Seohyun says gently, and look up, Yuri hair gently.
 "Sooyoung and Jessica and you," Yuri emitting lack of concentration and Seohyun shakes her head slowly.
"It's okay, I'm still here." Seohyun says gently, "I will not leave you."
"And think about that I just got you as a gift as family," Yuri mutters in a whisper, "There is no blood relationship and yet, You are the only one that really stayed." Yuri emitting and Seohyun nods.
"Thank you." Yuri whispered, and Seohyun nodded again.

-
I hope it's good, and you enjoyed, comments and stuff? What do you think? I'll try to update more ^ ^