CHAPTER 1

A thin line between the Perfect and the Best

There was a grin on everyone’s faces as they set foot in the beautiful land of Taiwan, inhaling the sweet scent in the air. They’ve missed SJM Promotions, the wonderful support of C-elfs, and all the wonderful things that are filled in the sweet memories they’ve gained while they were in this place. That reasons and a lot more that filled the excitement of the 6 members of SJM, plus adding to the fact that they have 2 new additions. 
While, for the group’s evil maknae, there’s one thing that he had always loved about SJM Promotions. And that’s having more time with his boyfriend.
But the grin on the man’s face was immediately swept off when he sees SJM’s schedules

TAIPEI, TAIWAN
[05] TV Channel V: “Love JK” Broadcast @ 19:00 (SJM)
[06] RADIO UFO Radio: “Ge Ge Luo Liang Dian” @ 14:00 (SJM)
TV MTV China: “Tian Lai Cun” @ 20:00 (SJM) without Siwon
[07] TV MTV China: “Tian Lai Cun” @ 20:00 (SJM) without Siwon

NANJING, JIANGSU, CHINA
[23] TV Jiangsu TV: “Fei Chang Bu Yi Ban” (SJM) without SW/DH


He hated it more when he found out that Siwon needs to fly out from Taiwan exactly the next morning for another schedule. He frowns as he presses the keyboard a little too hard, not masking his irritation over the other man in the room who was packing some clothes.
“Kyuhyun” Siwon softly cooed as he encircles his long lean arms over Kyuhyun’s head, hugging him from the back and nuzzling over the younger’s soft relaxing locks.
“What?! Im busy! Get off me!” Kyuhyun muttered, but not doing anything to push the older man. 
Siwon didn’t loosen his hold to the magnae, knowing Kyuhyun wants it but was just too stubborn to admit it. “Dear, please don’t be angry. You know that if I only had a choice, I’ll spend every minute and every second with you.” Siwon gave a soft peck to Kyuhyun’s cheeks, that suddenly grew a tint of red, not that he’ll admit it, damn this gorgeous guy for always knowing the right words to turn his heart in a fluttering mess.
“Aish! Damn SME for giving you too much projects. Next thing I’ll know you’re already leaving Super Junior!” Kyuhyun muttered hitting the buttons more roughly, mercilessly killing the monsters in his game as if they’re the cause of all his fury. 
“Kyu” Siwon slid his hands above Kyuhyun’s and gave it soothing touches, coaxing the younger to calm down. “You know I’ll never do that. I’ll never leave Super Junior, I’ll never leave you.” Kyuhyun let out a small smile and Siwon couldn’t help himself as he lounge for a kiss which the magnae gradually accepted. 
“I’ll just be gone for a while. Next thing you’ll know, I’m already here beside you, hugging you.” Siwon muttered as he engulfs Kyuhyun’s lanky body in a tight hug. “Kissing you.” Pecking to those soft lips. “And?” Siwon laughs at Kyuhyun’s question as he travels his lips towards the younger’s neck who willingly arched his head higher, granting more access for Siwon’s addicting lips. The older showered the lovely expanse of Kyuhyun’s skin with soft lingering kisses, making the younger shudder from the tickle of electricity rushing trough his veins. The older then went back to those soft tempting lips, giving one last deep kiss before letting their foreheads touch as they let their soulful eyes speak the words there hearts had been screaming. “And loving you.” 
Kyuhyun smiled as he leans in for another kiss.
*
Kyuhyun just watch his lover as the older reach for their discarded clothes. He catches the boxers and top Siwon gave him and lazily wore it when he sees his lover heading towards the door. 
“Where are you going?”
“Im just thirsty hon. You want some?” 
“Im coming with you.” Kyuhyun whined as he hugs his lover at the back. “Your flight will be on the next 6 hours. I’ll miss you.” Siwon chuckled at his adorable lover. These times where Kyuhyun acts upon his title as the magnae are so rare, that he can’t help but love every second of it. “Dear, I’ll just go to the kitchen. I won’t even be gone that long.
“Still.” Kyuhyun stubbornly stated. Siwon just chuckled as he pulls his lover in his arms and hug him as he opens the door. “What’s so funny?!” Siwon chuckled even louder, making the frown in the magnae’s lips deeper. So Siwon did what he knows would erase that frown best as he reach for a kiss, turning Kyuhyun’s frowns into a sweet smile.
“You’re so adorable.”
“Im not!” Kyuhyun reached for the older’s head kissing him longer when they heard a sudden sound from the living room.
“S.. Sungmin hyung.”Siwon immediately detached himself from his lover, smiling sheepishly at the small man. “W.. What are you doing here at this time? Aren’t you supposed to be sleeping hyung?” 
“I.. I was just studying Mandarin.” Sungmin replied with his head bowed down low.
“This late at night?” Siwon muttered as he walks closer to his hyung, Kyuhyun awkwardly following behind. 
“Well you know how hard it to master this language.” Sungmin chuckled, hoping it would fake the frown that’s forming in his heart.
“I’d love to help you but I have schedules.” Siwon muttered guiltily but then his face suddenly brightened up as he added. “Kyuhyun could help you! Your schedules won’t be that tight on the next few weeks anyways.”
“What?!” Kyuhyun muttered, a sign of protest could be clearly heard from his voice, shooting like sharp needles to Sungmin’s heart. Not wanting to burst into tears, the oldest guy immediately stood up and excused himself. “It’s okay.” He muttered shortly, afraid his voice will crack.
“No hyung! Kyuhyun! Don’t be like that, you know how hard it is for us when we we’re just starting. But luckily we had Hangeng and the others to help us. Now its time for us to help Sungmin hyung.” 
Guilty of his reaction earlier, Kyuhyun just nodded a yes, 
*
Sungmin stood outside the door of Kyuhyun’s room, hands balled on a fist in an attempt to knock on the wood that seemed like a force pulling him nearer, but there’s also a force in his body that’s pulling him away from it. The two having a tough battle in his mind that Sungmin didn’t know who to listen to. Ever since he and Kyuhyun broke up, they decided to remain as friends and stay cool and normal to not affect the group and their years of friendship. But hell is that easier said than done. How could he act normal when he always feel his heart wanting to burst out from his chest whenever his near the maknae. Regret and whatnots filling him, especially now that the maknae is already with Siwon. He’s happy to see Kyuhyun happy yes, but that still doesn’t change that writhing pain burning his insides, wishing that that was him in Kyuhyun’s arms.
He clenches his fist tighter and pulled it away from the door, the silent pleads in his heart winning, when the door suddenly opened.
“Hyung? .. What are you doing here?” 
“I…” Sungmin’s voice thrailed off as he feels his voice running away from him as he hears those deep velvety voice that’s still not losing its effect on him. He gulps as he stares at those soulful orbs, only a few inches from him, never failing to make him fall to oblivion. The two just stood there frozenly as they look in each others eyes, the hard beating of their hearts are the only sound that could be heard as the whole word stops with them.
“I was just.. Mandarin.. you’re.. You’re helping me learn Mandarin right?” Sungmin muttered when he suddenly found his voice. Smiling wildly in an attempt to hide the awkwardness that’s brewing in the air.
“Oh yah.. I forgot I’m sorry.” The younger replied sheepishly “I’m just finishing a game, I’ll help you after!” He added, more energetic this time, trying to support the older in this game.
Sungmin chuckled thinking how adorable it is that Kyuhyun haven’t changed a bit. “Fine gaemaddict!”
“Yah! I’m not!”
“Oh yes you so are!” 
The two giggled, the smile in their faces genuinely real from the fake smiles they’ve been throwing each other lately.
“Fine! Cmon gaemaddict!” Sungmin chuckled as he walks inside the room with a whining magnae following behind. “Yah!” 
*
“Kyuhyun! It had already been over an hour!” Sungmin muttered with irritation as he looks at his pink wrist watch.
“Just a few more minutes hyung.”
“Knowing you! Minutes would definitely turn into hours so pick that lazy of yours and help me already!”
“Umm..” Sungmin heard the magnae shortly replied making him huff in annoyance. “Aish! I wonder how I could even successfully make you stop gaming before when you’re this stubborn. I.. “ Sungmin trailed off as he suddenly remembered what he exactly used to do before. Memories of those sweet moments of laughter and lingering kisses, making his heart weep in regret.
“I guess that wouldn’t work anymore.” Sungmin laughed trying to stop the awkwardness to enfold them again, but it seems it was already too late as he hears the awkwardness in Kyuhyun’s voice. “I.. I guess so..” Kyuhyun uncomfortably chuckled, his mind suddenly going blank. His fingers continuously snapping the keyboard and his eyes directly glued on the monitor, but all that mains his mind is that loud beating of his heart. And then his heart suddenly stopped as he felt warm familiar hands cupping his face drawing him in an all too familiar sensation as he felt soft sweet lips perfectly folding into his.

T