PROLOGUE

A thin line between the Perfect and the Best

BETA by AWESOME [info]megmil12 :*


Siwon is the perfect boyfriend. When Kyuhyun was asked who he thinks the perfect boyfriend is amongst the members, he did not doubt even for a second what to answer. It definitely was the group's tall and handsome resident goody good religious boy, the charismatic gentleman, his own boyfriend, Choi Siwon.

What's not perfect about him? He was undoubtedly the most perfect boyfriend, compared to his past relationships. Not that he really has much to compare with, since the only relationship he had before Siwon was with Sungmin.
But even with only that to compare with. It’s undeniable that what he had with Siwon was more perfect.

Sungmin was his first boyfriend, his first love, and Kyuhyun was likewise for the former. They we're still both new to this kind of things. They were still like babies, unsure of each step. They we're still like kids, so vulnerable, so immature. They often argue over simple petty things that would turn out into a big messy fight that would always end with the both of them in tears and with shattered hearts.

But with Siwon, everything was so light and easy. It’s as if they were two grown men, mature enough to handle things. Every time they had an argument, they'll always talk things through before it becomes worse, always ending up settling their differences and mistakes, leaving them happy in each other’s arms.

Sungmin, even if he was older, was so immature. He would always whine over simple stuffs. He's like a child that always needed attention, and bawls like a baby when he didn't get any. And it always gives worries to Kyuhyun.

While Siwon, despite being younger than Sungmin, had always possessed maturity. 
Unlike with Sungmin, Siwon's the one showering him with attention, always making sure that he’s fine, that he already ate his meals, and so on and so forth.. With Siwon he has nothing to worry about.

Sungmin was always jealous over simple things. He would always make a fit over Kyuhyun spending more time playing his games than being with him, stating how the magnae loves his games more than he loves Sungmin.

Just when he was exhausted, and felt tired of all of it, Siwon stepped into the picture.
Siwon, who always understood him, Siwon who never questioned him, Siwon… definitely the man who would fit the "Perfect Boyfriend" title.

He repeated the line in his head, and then looked at the tempting man in front of him. He questions himself mentally, if he rightfully thinks that Siwon is the perfect boyfriend, then why was he happy when his lips and Sungmin’s, attached together like magnets that duly know how it badly needs to be with the other.

He let his and Sungmin’s body fall on the bed. His lips clamped to Sungmin’s, that delicious thing. Sungmin’s lips are sweet, too sweet for that matter. The taste of chocolate, sometimes cotton candy, or whatever tooth-aching sweet that the older consumed beforehand, had always lingered on Sungmin’s lips, always mixing in their kiss. And Kyuhyun hates sweets.

It was unlike Siwon’s lips, not too sweet, not too minty or too strong, just enough, a perfect mixture of flavors, refreshing to Kyuhyun’s buds. But no matter what, he still finds himself thirsty and longing for that sweet taste.

He Sungmin’s lips, savoring the sweetness. Though he had always proclaimed sweets as one of the things he hated, Sungmin is an exemption. He’s like Kyuhyun’s guilty pleasure, an addiction that always left him breathless, and wanting for more.

He gripped Sungmin’s head, pressing their heads closer as he every bit of those addicting lips, making him shiver all throughout his body, pleasure tickling every inch of him. He darted his tongue out of his mouth, trespassing another cave as he steals all of its hidden treasures. His tongue slides in every inch of Sungmin’s cavern, pressing his tongue to Sungmin’s. He encircled his tongue to Sungmin’s own tasting every bit of its sweetness then slipping in and out in a sensual dance. They both withdraw as their tongues scream for rest. But the dance floor was immediately replaced by their lips, dancing with wanton moans as their music. Kissing, in every step, hands groping in every move. Kyuhyun traveled downwards every bit of Sungmin’s exposed neck. Wanting more access to the dance floor, he tore Sungmin’ shirt and threw it away. His hands traveled at the now exposed chest, his heart standing to applaud at the delectable spectacle.
Sungmin’s abs were definitely incomparable to Siwon’s. Siwon’s were the very definition of perfection, abs perfectly sculpted, as if touched and molded by the hands of gods, unlike Sungmin’s. But he actually finds himself loving the feel of Sungmin’s abs in his hands. It may not be perfectly sculpted by gods, or whatever of such entity, but it’s as if they were sculpted to rightfully fit Kyuhyun’s hands. As if they were intended to match each other.
He s Sungmin’s chest, eliciting a moan from Sungmin’s mouth; the luscious sound adding more fuel to his already burning lust. He lets his hands slide and caress Sungmin’s torso, then slamming his hips to Sungmin’s, letting the other feel his building desire. The feel of their imprisoned members being brushed together only caused the prisoners to protest more for a chance to escape.

“Oh goodness, Cho Kyuhyun! More!” Sungmin begged as he slams his hips upwards, in an attempt to meet Kyuhyun’s. He looked so able, making Kyuhyun insane. He attacked Sungmin’s lips in a hot, messy kiss as they each other. His lips moved to Sungmin’s chest, their mixed saliva leaving a messy trail. He the erect with the tip of his tongue, flicking the peak of the nub before it again. His other hand twiddling with the other , as they into each other.

Kyuhyun felt Sungmin’s hands wrapping trough his , pushing it forward for a harder , his head arched backward for the particular , shooting pleasure and lust to his brain. He unclasped Sungmin’s tight hold and withdrew his hips from Sungmin’s, leaving them both whining from the loss. Kyuhyun wasted no time as he unclasped Sungmin’s belt. Sungmin hurriedly helped as he quickly eased his zipper down, discarding his own jeans, and Kyuhyun can’t help but his lips at the delicious sight. His hands immediately find their way to the sight, wrapping it and letting his body lavish the amazing feel of Sungmin’s member in his hands.

Sungmin’s member wasn’t as big or as flattering as Siwon’s. Siwon was undeniably big and thick, a perfect fit inside Kyuhyun, giving the latter an amazing feel, stretching every bit of his insides until he reaches the peak of pleasure. Sungmin wasn’t a perfect top, not that he could say much about it. Sungmin had only topped him once. It was a one time that completely turned out not good that they didn’t even dare to do it again. But to be honest, nothing could compare to the feel of Sungmin’s member in his hands. He loves the way his hands slide through its contour, much more the amazing pleasure when it’s inside his mouth, naturally sliding in and out. No matter how perfect the feel of Siwon being inside him is, there’s still that unexplainable fulfillment he feels whenever he’s inside Sungmin, their bodies succumbing to each other while an intense euphoria envelopes them.
“Oh Kyu``” Kyuhyun the tip of Sungmin’s member as his hands pumped the length. He the tips as his hand movements speed up. After a few and squeezes, he unclasped his hands from Sungmin’s member, earning him a whine from the smaller man underneath. But the moans immediately found their way back to the delicious lips as Kyuhyun tears his own clothing in record time, hard, now poking outside Sungmin’s hole.

“Ready?” Kyuhyun smirks as he eyes the delighting sight in front of him.

“Hell yes!” Sungmin gripped Kyuhyun’s shoulders, nails digging inside the latter’s milky flesh as Kyuhyun starts entering his tight hole. The younger delved in for a kiss, distracting the older as he successfully slid the rest of in.

“ Kyu!!” Sungmin screamed in the kiss as he feels his splitting in half. He bit Kyuyhyun’s whole mouth earning a growl from the younger.

“Move!” Sungmin whispered before and biting Kyuhyun’s lips, his hips ing upward. Kyuhyun immediately obliged as he started to slam in and out of Sungmin. They both broke out of their intense, both bodies arched backwards as Kyuhyun slams faster and harder. stretching the insides of Sungmin, shamelessly wanting for more as he lifts Sungmin up, and positions the man on his lap, member still buried inside Sungmin’s tightness. Knowing what Kyuhyun wants Sungmin immediately lifted his and slams it back. Skin hitting Kyuhyun’s balls, making the magnae lose whatever sanity it is that’s still left of him. Sungmin started riding Kyuhyun, the younger slamming his hip upward to meet Sungmin’s s. 

Their hunger still not completely being sated, Sungmin lifted one of his legs and rest it on Kyuhyun’s shoulder, the angle hitting more pleasure as they continue ing into each other, mouths each other’s names. And this, this is one of those moments that Kyuhyun loved the most, the moment when he and Sungmin are one. The moment where they could shamelessly show all their feelings for each other, no pretensions, no worries, just the love they have for each other, glowing inside their hearts. 

After a few more deep s, they both came at the same time, both lips each other’s names, flying like butterflies in their hearts.

Both bodies collapsed in the bed, exhausted and tired. Kyuhyun draped an arm over Sungmin’s sweaty torso and kissed the latter’s forehead. Sungmin beamed at the action as he reached up for a kiss on Kyuhyun’s parted lips. “I love you, I love you Kyuhyun.” He breathlessly muttered before settling to the comfort of Kyuhyun’s chest. Kyuhyun just froze from his position, not knowing what to say.