Chapter 3

A thin line between the Perfect and the Best

He could feel his heart flutter as he taste that familiar intoxicating flavor that he can’t help but kiss back, but before he could do so the delicious creation already left his.


“I just wanted to see if it still works,” He slowly opened his eyes, meeting the older’s fox like orbs, pulling his soul in its sinful heaven he knows he’d always love to be trapped into. “Looks like it still does.” And he must admit hell it still does!


“Now stand there already or else I’ll repeat that.” Sungmin muttered, faking disgust in his face, but Kyuhyun knows him well to notice that slight tremble on his voice and that hint of flicker in his eyes.


After a few minutes, Kyuhun found himself sitting beside Sungmin, while the older straightens his mandarin.


“Kyu..Kyuhyun!”


Kyuhyun looked up after Sungmin throws a pen towards his direction.


“Wh.. what?” Kyuhyun asked confusedly, being drowned out of his oblivion as thoughts of earlier keeps replaying in his mind. He could still feel those sweet lips to his that he can’t help to ask for more.


“You’re not listening! I’m asking you how to pronounce this right.” Sungmin muttered as he went nearer the magnae and showed him the book.


Kyuhyun gulps as he sees Sugnmin now beside him, the faint smell of the other’s perfume filling his nostrils, pushing straight to his heart making it dance in a flutter. “Cho Kyuhyun!” Sungmin screamed when he notice that the younger wasn’t listening to him and looked up from the book he was holding so he could throw daggers at the younger man, but he immediately froze from his spot as he sees the look on Kyuhyun’s eyes. He shivers as he sees hunger in it mixed with desperation and a thousand more emotion setting his heart in fire, his own orbs immediately mirroring the others as both of them share the same want and need.


“As I was.sa-saying...”Sungmin stuttered, bowing his head down low. But the tint of red blushing trough his flawless cheeks, didn’t fail to reach Kyuhyun’s eyes. He doesn’t know what urged him to do so but he found himself tilting Sungmin’s head and looking at those beautiful orbs, the want, the desperation clearly filling both of them.


They shiver as they look straight at each other; they both know that they both want it, the need burning in them like a wildfire, screaming so loud that it can’t be denied.


“I think we are over for the day.” Sungmin murmured another attempt to turn back from the sinful temptation Kyuhyun is, hastily pulling away from Kyuhyun’s touch.


“I.. “ Sungmin trailed off as he looks back at Kyuhyun. Their eyes conversing so loud that words weren’t needed to know what they both want, knowing he doesn’t have the strength to deny Kyuhyun’s alluring calls, he ran outside, and went straight to his room, resting his back at the door as he tries to calm his fast trembling heart.


He closes his eyes, willing to erase the loud pleads of his body but it just keeps on getting louder as the want, the need to have that warmth close to his, increases ten folds. He bumps his head at the door, thinking how stupid he is as he lets the tears flow from his eyes. He cried silently in an attempt to wash away the aches in his heart, when he suddenly heard a soft knock on the door.


He slowly opened it and his eyes doubled in size as he sees the magnae standing in front of his door, looking pretty much of a mess like him. He didn’t had the chance to ask a question as the other suddenly latch himself to his, those familiar lips attaching to his on a hot fervor battle. He immediately kissed back not even trying to mask desperation as he cling on to that taste of wanted lust he had been deprived for far too long.


They pushed their bodies closer together not leaving an inch space, wanting to feel every bit of each other. Their throbbing that sprang easily by the familiar sensation filling them to the brim, brash together making them moan their hearts out. It felt so great that they can’t help but ask for more.
“ Min!” Words were soon replaced to desperate moans and curses. They were on high their hearts filled with satisfaction they know their hearts had been denied for far too long. Everything was amazing until the first coherent words left Sugnmin’s lips. “I love you. I love you Kyuhyun.” Kyuhyun froze at his spot, images of Siwon suddenly came flashing trough his mind, guilt suddenly being introduce to him.


He looks at Sungmin’s innocent figure and a tear escapes his eyes thinking how selfish he is, but hell, no matter how much guilt screams to him, all that mains is that want to never let go and to keep Sungmin in his arms, but he knows he needs to so he carefully let go of Sungmin’s warmth, his heart automatically sobbing from the loss, then carefully slid out of the room not wanting to wake Sungmin up. He took one last look at Sungmin’s peaceful figure, Lips etched into a thin smile. He unconsciously smiled at the sight but his heart breaks down as he knows it just can’t be, things are too complicated already. He already has Siwon. He mustered the courage to close the door and walks back to his room when he suddenly heard the main door opens. He looks up and he doesn’t know what to feel as he saw that familiar tall man, all beams coming towards him.


“Kyuhyun! I miss you!”


A tear strolled down his face as he run towards Siwon and latch his lips into his. He the older’s lips and he cried loud as all he can taste are strawberries and chocolates, that sweet taste of goodness he knows too well. He gripped Siwon’s soft locks and push their heads deeper, Siwon’s tongue as he deepens the kiss, willing to taste that perfect swirl of mint and faint sweetness, anything but this, but it just won’t go away as if it’s already stitched to his own, knowing that it’s what it wants, not wanting to let go in a desperate cling.


“SSh.. Kyu.. Is anything wrong?”


Kyuhyun shook his head, his tearful orbs looking straight into Siwon’s confused ones.


“Please.. Please make me remember.. Make me remember who I belong to, make me remember that I’m yours. Please.”


Siwon, still confused, wants to ask more questions but seeing the despair in his lover’s eyes, he just obliged as Kyuhyun re-claim his lips in a desperate battle, rummaging every bit of his territory as if in search for something. Siwon Kyuhyun’s bottom lips, enjoying the sudden aggressiveness, as he pick Kyuhyun’s body, the magnae’s legs automatically slinging to his. Once they reached their room they wasted no time as they discarded every bit of their clothing and went back to lavishing each other’s lips.


Kyuhyun broke their kiss after a few minutes, still not finding what he was searching for. Hoping he could find it somewhere else, he brings his lips into Siwon’s neck, every bit of the older’s skin until he reach those perfectly sculpted chest, making the man underneath him shiver from delight.

Kyuhyun suddenly stopped from Siwon’s hard erect s as images of Sungmin writing under his touch mains his mind, the distinctive sound of Sungmin’s lustful moans filling his insanity. He closed his eyes, not even caring that Siwon was now on top of him, leaving soft kisses to his bare chest, all that fills his mind is Sungmin, Sungmin’s soft lips leaving kisses to every part of his skin, never failing to make him shiver from delight, and those plump limps into his aching member, his whole length, knowing just the right buttons to push to turn him to a mess.


He was pulled back from his wonderful dream when he felt two fingers stretch his insides, making him scream from the pain. He focused his mind and bucks his hips upward as Siwon starts pushing inside his tight . He moaned loudly as Siwon hit his prostrate, which the older man noticed so he continued hitting that spot, loving the sweet moans filling the air like a lovely melody. Kyuhyun came after one particular ; his body slumping in the soft sheets as Siwon continues hitting his insides. He closed his eyes waiting for that wonderful feeling he always has after his release, but there’s just none. It just doesn’t felt right. Siwon came after a few more and slump his body next to his. Their position just like the position Kyuhyun was in hours ago, but it felt different, it felt empty.


“I love you Kyuhyun.” He looks at his lover who was smiling to him and he just buried his face into Siwon’s chest not wanting to let the other see the weary in his eyes.


“ I love you too.” He closed his eyes as he softly murmurs the words in the air knowing that his answer was too late.