It leads up to...

Red is...

It leads up to…

 

A taffy candy; that for now is seating comfortable at the end of the table in front of where she is sitting now.

 

She, as in Rainbow’s Kim Jaekyung.

She as in all alone for today without any of the other members with her.

She as in sitting quietly at her own small room as she was busy memorizing her script that she just got for her recording today.

 

Being focused at what she does and as it is considered as one of her strong forte, she was oblivious to her surrounding, as she keeps on reading and memorising her lines from the script while listening to songs in her Ipod.

 

Her hand absentmindedly reaches out for the candy that she knows for a matter of fact that it was lying helplessly on the table as she saw it last time, she took a glance at it just now, though she is now groaning getting a little annoyed when she couldn’t find it even though her hand was busy tracing the surface of the desk for it.

 

“Yah! What the hell?” she jumped up from the sofa, shocked was her first initial reaction, though it was quickly being replaced by a more intense reaction of annoyance.

Quickly making her round toward the other side of the table, she stood up tall confronting him, glaring while looking down at him.

“Give it back!” She furrowed her brows deeper when he quickly evaded her hands, “and how the hell did u get in here?”

“I come in through the door obviously. Just give it to me, just one; I’m dying here, u see.”

“Don’t u ever heard of knocking? Just give it back!”

“Yah Kim Jaekyung! I ask u nicely here, I just need one of this only. If I knock for sure u won’t let me in.”

She rolls her eyes at him then, “Obviously, anyway just freaking get out can u please.”

“Is that how u speak to someone older than u? In front of others, u talk with ur small voice, all pitched up, acting all cute. I wonder what will happen if they know the real u?”

“So what? What if they know the real me, huh? And what the hell is with this whole matter of older and younger, we are at the same age u idiot, if anything u should at least respect me as someone who is a sunbae here!”

“09, double 1, what does it even matter? Even now u are still prancing around in ur short skirt. What did u do while on hiatus Kim Jaekyung? Aren’t u supposed to act ur age already?”

“Oh, prancing in short skirt. What’s wrong with that? At least I didn’t kill any-" she grimaces, stops and bites her lips then, "Crap!”

She curses under her breath then, blaming her stupid mouth and her temper, which more than often happened when is in the same vicinity with him.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean it.”

“Oh u mean every single words of it, all right.”

“Yah Kim Han Gil, how could u say that about me? Look at me, u know me too well to know that I didn’t mean it like that. Come on now.”

“How should I know? Lashing out like that, huh, bring up all the deads, why don’t u?”

“Yah! Don’t be overdramatic, now. Okay, I know I am at fault now, so I’m sorry, okay? But don’t u dare playing the victim card here-“

“Why don’t u tell the world that we kill them on purpose, huh? After all, that’s what we did isn’t it? What did u call me before? A gangster wannabe, this could be something right up my alley, isn’t it?”

“Okay, I’m sorry for this. This was my stupid mistake, u know me and my big mouth and how I can’t control it sometime. Ur fault for invading my place like this and treating me like that. U know I didn’t really mean it right?”

“Uhuh.”

“Don’t uhuh me, at least admit that we both are at fault here. Coming into my room like this, what do u think u are doing? What if people see u sneaking in here?”

“Ah u forgot the basic rule of idol world, sunbaenim. Only the gals get called out for something like dating scandal in kpop world, the guys are most always got Scott’s free.”

“Are u saying that u don’t care what could happen to me, if something happens then?”

“If anything I will lend u my shoulder for a day to cry on.”

“Get out! I said get out!”

 

She started shoving him, pushing him into the direction of the door, wanting him to go away as soon as possible.

“By the way-“ she suddenly spoke up, approaching the hand risen man, who was in his way to go out from her room, “this is mine!” she quickly snatched the candy back from his hand.

“Hey!”

“What?”

“Don’t be stingy and give me that!”

“No!”

“Don’t make me forced it out from u.”

“Yah! It’s mine, what makes u think u can just get it from me?”

“Kim Jaekyung ssi, yah!” his eyes widened the instant he saw his saviour quickly disappeared into Jaekyung’s mouth.

He gritted his teeth, when she playfully showed the candy inside for a brief second.

 

“Ah u shouldn’t have done that.” He run his hand through his hair one time before grabbed her shoulder and pushing her against the door.

She shrieks and almost screamed before he closes with his hand, “now u don’t want people to start piling up in here seeing us like this don’t u?”

“Screw u!” she manages to wrench away from his hand and glares at him.

“No actually, screw u.”

"No nolt this again!" She quickly clamped when she saw what’s coming next as he started to dip down his face and quickly capturing with his.

Using one hand to retrain her hands and another one to hold her chin, he quickly makes his way with , forcing it, or at least trying to force it open.

Something that she wouldn’t give without a fight it seems.

Using the thumb he started to caress the lower side of , slowly rubbing it in a sensual way, while his teeth started to scrape her lower lip over and over again, but it was the fact that he suddenly closed the distance between them, fitting his hard lean body against her, so close so damn close-

She finally gasped in horror, opening to warn him, instantly seeing his opening, he quickly shoved his tongue into .

 

As crude as it sounds, the way that tongue moves inside of is even more, darting from one place to another, leaving trails of the aftertaste of him, though she notices, there’s something else as started to get really hot.

Jaekyung started to feel a little distressed, this is not the first kiss they shared, of as much as they hate each other guts, this kiss is nothing new but she never felt like this before

The burning in started to spread all over her body, making her confuse.

She started to tilt her head a little, starting to give her own respond to the kiss when she saw the satisfied look on his face, realising horridly then that his aim for this sudden frenching was one thing and one this only.

She quickly gritted her teeth together, just in time as he started to pull out the candy from , trapping it against her teeth then.

 

He opens his eyes wide, glaring at her, telling her to let go, well this in-verbal communication works both way as she also glares at him, silently announcing that the candy is hers.

 

Though the battle didn’t last long as started to get the burning feeling, she can practically feel her lips started to get a little swollen, she lets go of the candy as she started to cough, finally feeling the full effect of his fiery mouth.

 

“What the? What are u doing to me?” She grimaces, “what did u just ate, a truck load of chillies?”

She gagged almost wanting to vomit now, the fact that the burning feeling is not only affecting her outer lips but also the inner of and it is making her dizzy.

 

“The stupid kids gave me their own concoction of variants of spicy stuffs packed in one.”

“And u take their bait just like that?”

“Hey, I was freaking hungry and the kimbap was there, what do u expected me to do?”

Jaekyung groans then, “idiot!” she snarls at him.

“Is it bad?”

“What do u think? Dammit! My mouth feels like it is about to fall apart.”

“Do u want some candy u know to ease the pain-“

He stops when he saw her closing her eyes in annoyance, and biting into her lips then, “just freaking get out! Get out! I said.”

He was about to walk up to her then, trying to help her when the door was suddenly open, a head popped into the room, “oh, I didn’t know that u have a guest. Excuse me, Jaekyung ssi we are about to start recording soon, please get ready.”

“Ah yes, I will be there soon. Thank u so much.”

 

She stood still then, closing her eyes once more, the pain is subsiding but it is not totally gone. Her lips felt so raw then even the slight touch of her teeth was enough to make her shudder.

“Are u sure u don’t some candy u know-“

“Get out before I start screaming. Go away!”

 

He closed his mouth then, silently nodding to her even though she wasn’t even looking at him then, slowly he opened the door and walks out from her room, though he didn’t wander far from the room though.

 

He waited in silent until she emerges out from her room a few minutes later, this time the dishevelled self of her was totally gone, replaced by the confident bright happy Kim Jaekyung already.

 

He waited until she has put some distance between them before he silently follows her into the recording studio, quietly he slips into the background watching she greeted all of the staffs of the show and waited for the main mc and other guests to start piling up into the stage, her hands never stop revising her script, making sure that she has covered everything and won’t leave anything behind.

 

He was about to walk about from the studio when the voice of the mv Lee Hwi Jae caught his ears, “Jaekyung ssi, u look extra today.”

“Extra?” then comes the nervous laugh from her, not expecting something or even a remark that wasn’t included in the script.

“Yeah, it seems that today u have put extra attention to ur lips, is that ur concept for today?”

“Ah, yeah my main focus for today is lips. Did I did it right?”

“Yes, I think u did it right.”

 

The whole studio was bursting with laughter then, though to him he was focusing his eyes only to her, as he notices her nervously touching her lips with the back of her fingers, grimacing a little bit as the pain was still there.

Though she quickly replaced the grimace with a bright smile as soon as the camera panned out to her, “my concept is red today.”

“Ah red is bold, are u planning to be bold today Jaekyung ssi.”

“I was thinking about passionate, red is all about being passionate, and today I will do my best. Please take care of me.”

“Ah let’s give our round of applause to Jaekyung ssi and hopefully we will be able to see her passionate participation in ur show today.”

 

As the studio rouse with thunderous clapping for her, he slips out from the studio, walking while cursing, toward his own place now.

 

“Hyung, where did u go? It’s our time already, let’s go, manager is about to go crazy cause u went missing.”

“I was preoccupied just now.”

“Are u okay hyung? We didn’t hurt u that badly right?”

He just shook his head then, what else can he says. What’s done is done already.

 

Though, as they dashed toward their own recording place, he can’t help himself from glancing toward Studio B, where she is now, as they rushes passed it.