It started when…

Red is...

It started when…

 

A specially made kimbap and a man who was happy to see the kimbap presented to him, met for the first time. 

Never saying no to food, as food is something that he always welcomed all the time, he happily accepted the kimbap given with open arms. 

And with that thought he happily swallowed one whole cut in one big bite, ah food is just his happiness trigger button,

though…

 

alas the joy wasn’t long and everlasting, as in just seconds later; he gagged and almost wanted to cry because of the sudden intrusion in his mouth, the uninvited burning sensation harassing all of his senses now.

 

“What the ? What the hell did u guys put in there?” 

He was jumping up and down, but alas again; it is not in a happy, fuzz free, psychedelic all colourful mood at all.

It was more like a crazy monkey going crazy trying to get flees off its head, one giant big torturous flee, that is. 

He keeps sticking out his tongue, fanning it hard with his hand, rubbing it off trying all he can to douse the burning pain down.

It is killing him, fast and hard.

 

“Are u guys trying to kill me? ! My mouth, I feel like it is on fire. Damn!”

 

If he was hoping for any kind of sympathy or even some sort of pity, then he has chosen the wrong audiences; as the rest of the members were too damn busy laughing their off, for example let’s take a look at Giseok, as he is practically hanging on to Jong Su for his dear life.

 

Fortunately for them, well at least the 3 out of 4, the fact that the waiting room was virtually empty, with only a few people going around with their work and were too busy with their own schedule to even be bothered by the commotion created by the kids of M.I.B, no not the movie, but the Korean hip hop group, meaning that even though they are now being bombed with some severe cursing words, it doesn’t matter as others doesn't were practically ignoring them.

 

 

“Water! Give me some damn water u tard!” 

Nope, still not working, the almost dying laughter erupted once more louder this time with the signal from his demand almost bordering pleading.

Getting frustrated and agitated, he started to rummage around them to get at least some sign of any drop of water,  or even anything else that he can use to ease the scalding pain he have in his mouth now.

 

Turning to face the others, he snarls at them, “u freaking hide all the water, aren’t u? Hand it over!!! The hell!”

Kang Nam, the more calm one out of them just shrugged his shoulder innocently as his mouth twitched a little, he was trying his best to hold his laughter watching their leader flailing in pain.

 

Though the other two weren’t so compassionate, at least not in hiding their excitement over their leader’s suffering, heck, they didn’t even try to pretend that they are not not happy with the whole situation, in fact as he was sticking his tongue, hissing over the pain, they were doubling over to the floor for another session of laugh fest, round 3.

 

Cursing away, he started to wander off from their allocated section, trying his best to keep calm and cool, while scouring the area around him, trying to get anything that could appease his raging mouth.

Reaching, grabbing, taking in anything that he could find, which was not a lot as there are not many people in the room, but at least it was sorta enough to ease the pain a little.

For it to completely gone, is another story all-together.

 

“What did the hell did u put in there? Wasabi? Mustard? What?” he reached out for the tissues that was on the table trying to wipe off the sweat that is basically taking over his body, not just his face but also his chest and all around. He tries to wipe away the heat off from his tongue too, though lesson learnt almost immediately, tissue doesn’t really help u much when u are trying to wipe away the pain from the inside of ur mouth, in fact it just created a whole new problem instead, it actually makes it worse, he grunted as he tried to spit out the remnant of the tissue that was stuck in his mouth.

 

“No no no…” he shakes his head, turning to look at the others, he scowls some more, “wasabi doesn’t taste like this, this is much spicier, the pain its intense, I am used with wasabi already, this is not it, it is so damn hot that it actually hurts, it hurts. Argh, dammit!”

 

“It was Kangnam hyung’s idea, we were just executing it.” Giseok finally speaks out in between his laughter.

“What was in it?”

“Are u sure u want to know?”

He looks at Kangnam, calming down a little bit, his mouth is still sore and he was pretty sure that his lips is swollen now, but the initial shock was gone and his mouth started to get used with the heat already, “I already put that into my mouth, what can hurt me more aside from finding out what kind of did u guys put in there.”

“Oh I dunno,” Kangnam shrugged yet again, why do he looks so good in whatever he does though? “knowing what's in there won't hurt u I think, but knowing the process of creating it might be a little painful to u, like for example hearing my explanation would lead up to the fact that the new blender that u bought and was proud of it is most probably cannot be used anymore, since Giseok here, used it to blend up his own special concoction for u. Or the fact that, the mouth mask that u have given from ur fan was used from by Jong Su here as he was in the process of slicing and dicing and preparing ur kimbap. Though have to say that u still have some luck, I would reckon, u are lucky that u choose kimbap instead the special drink, u know.”

 

He opened his eyes wider, “u spiked my drink too?” he turns to look at the other two who is still laughing and snickering around.

Giseok shrugged instead, “Jongsu told us that it’s better to be well prepared, just in case.”

“Just in case... of course, in case of the hell what? U all are freaking Satan!”

Giseok and Jongsu started laughing again under the glares from their leader.

 

“Seriously hyung, u can smell the chilies from miles away, we put all kind of chilies in there from Jeolla-do, Gyeongsang-do Chengnam-do, all are in there. We even put jalapeno and even tried to get some Jolokia, but the vendor said we have to order for that one.”

“U all are freaking bastard, if I die just now, u all will weep on my grave!” he started to yell again, but the heat started to creep up on him once more, making him coughing and tearing up again.

 

He looks up as Kangnam slowly walk up to him and started to rub his back, trying to sooth the coughing, “there, there, here this should help u up a lil bit.”

He nodded a thanks and reaches out for the flask that Kangnam offered to him, and in the midst of still coughing and tearing he manages to open the lid and gulped up the water that his mouth desperately needing.

 

“What the !!!” he was practically kneeling on the floor vomiting out everything he just drank as soon as the drink touches his mouth, the burning pain that was receding just now, hit him hard again now, worse, it is ten times more than before.

 

“Idiot.” If only he wasn’t in pain he would definitely strangle the older one who is looking down to him now.

 

“Gosh hyung, just seconds ago we were talking about Jongsu’s special concoction for u and u just drank it? No wonder Kangnam hyung said that this prank could only be done to u.”

Staggering, he manages to get up from the floor, carefully avoiding the hot mess he has made on the floor.

“U all will pay for this,” he said the words one by one, not because of the threatening effect, he wasn’t going for that, it was more because of the pain in his mouth and the fact that he can't feel his tongue anymore, “better lock ur door while u sleep tonight, I will kill u all. One by one. No, killing would be too easy for u. I will pay u back in a way that none of u can even imagine, I will make u all suffer that u all will think death is far better than living. Just u wait and see. U dumb tard!”

 

He grimaces as another heat-wave hits him deep in the stomach this time, “ah !” he runs toward the bathroom as that is the only place he can think of having enough supply of water to wash away anything that can be wash away now.