In conclusion...

Red is...

In conclusion...

 

He stares at the phone as she hung up on him after his bid of goodbye, groaning, why that their every conversation would end up with them fighting each other?

Kim Jaekyung ah, what are u doing to me?

He belatedly takes out the cookies he has stashed under his pillow last night and holds it above him, admiring it, contemplating of eating it before he shook his head.

For sure it won’t be spoilt if I keep it one more day isn’t it?

He groans before taking the cookies with him as he walks toward to bathroom for his morning shower, glancing he notices that it is already half past 12 already, not that it matters much.

The house was all empty aside from him, something that very much welcomed for now.

Suddenly remembering something, he immediately headed out to Giseok’s room, searching something on his table.

The white envelope that was sitting nicely under the weight of a marble was the one he was looking for, ignoring the post it note pasted on the envelope, he opened the envelope to find two tickets for the movie.

Smiling he takes the ticket to his room, while rumpling the note that obviously from Giseok and throwing it into the garbage basket inside the room, not even bothering to read.

He guessed he should be ready for their date tonight then, whistling as he started to sort out his clothing choosing the best one that he could wear for tonight.

 

She shook her head when Seungah offers her the water bottle, slowly walking toward her stuffs, she takes out her tumbler from the box, opening it slowly, much to her delight it was full with plain water.

Taking one of the taffy candy and popped it into , she started to gulp down the water, while wiping away the sweats from her body.

He eyes keep watching on the clock, groaning when she felt like the time has all of a sudden ticking off so damn slow now.

Right now all she can think of is going home so that she can have enough time to get a proper shower, and choose her dress.

Thinking about tonight was enough to make her broke into a smile every now and then.

“Unnie, u are acting weird again, u look like a cat that has eaten a canary.”

She immediately frowns, shaking her head toward Jisook, “I dunno what u are talking about. I am always like this.”

“I bet it’s that package that she receives, must be something in there.”

“Eh didn’t she get a letter with that package too?”

“Ah u are right Hyunnie ah, go get it.”

She shrieks then, quickly making a beeline toward her stuffs, barricading it from the others.

“U are hiding something leader ssi.”

“No I am not. Stop nosing into my business, go away!”

Woori eyes her then, though she didn’t say a word, instead turning to the others, she shoo everyone back to practise.

 

Jaekyung quickly fished out the letter from the box, before stuffing it into her jacket, for now it’s better if that letter is with her then.

“It’s from him, isn’t it?”

“What?” she was frozen, it was a miracle she could even said that, though her so called innocent act, couldn’t fool even a five year old.

“Just freaking date him already.”

“Yah, we are not like that, okay.”

“Yeah sure, not like that, but u got totally depressed the last time when he went to that blind date. Not like that at all, and yet u both are totally jealous of other people in each other’s life.”

“It wasn’t like that u know.”

“Yeah sure, let me guess, if I said we are going to dinner tonite and then karaoke, u for sure can’t come with us.”

“It wasn’t like I wanna go out with him, just that he has the ticket of that movie that I really wanna watch and so-“

“Yeah sure, and we can just ignore the whole fact that movie is out on the cinema for a week already or the fact that there’s more than one person had asked u to go out with them to watch that movie and yet u said no to all of them.”

“Stop butting in my life!”

“This is what u need to curb, u really do like him but u are also very guarded about urself, the minute u started to look like u are opening urself to him, u quickly shielded urself with this brash attitude of urs, and it’s no help that he is the same too.”

“Just shut up Woori ah…”

“I will, but listen to me Jaekyung ah, if u don’t take a minute to stop and rethink ur attitude, u might lose him for good. Either one of u needs to take the next step u know, going into a limbo kind of relationship is so not healthy at all.”

“But why it has to be me?”

“Cause that Kim Han Gil is an idiot, that’s why.”