It ends with…

Red is...

It ends with…

 

“Good morning.”

“Good morning, ah Jaekyung ssi, there’s a package for u.”

“Oh, for me?”

“Ah yes, it just arrived early this morning, it seems to be something special.”

Jaekyung happily skipping back toward the reception table to get her package, assuming that it will be something from her fans.

Her smiles become bigger seeing the squared box of her package, though she frowns a little bit as the box was with no sender’s name.

Though she still take the box with her, carrying it carefully to the practice room.

The box sure does receive a lot of attention then though, as the other members were getting excited about the package she received.

 

After their training session, she finally resigns to her desire and wasted no time to unwrap the box to reveal the contain of it, though the frown she has before returns again as the first thing that she recognize from the box was her own tumbler that she-

Ah, finally it dawned to her from whom the box was from.

Smiling even bigger now, he carefully takes out the rest of the box’s contain and carefully lay it down on the floor, receiving and oh… for each of the items.

At the bottom of the box was a letter in red scarlet envelope addressed to her, carefully she read the letter to herself.

It wasn’t something long or even flowery as the other members thought though she didn’t share it with them, as predicted from Kim Han Gil, Jaekyung grumbles, the letter was more like an instruction as to what each member of Rainbow would get from the box.

Shaking her head she started to distribute the personal items that he has get for the rest of Rainbow members, smiling as she wrote the special remark he wrote about how she would most certainly opened his package in front of the others and how awkward it would be if the other members didn’t get anything too.

As the others were happily unwrapping their own personal gift, she continues reading the letter, noticing the biggest box inside the box was her own present.

Eagerly she started unwrapping it, revealing one big teddy shaped container filled with tons of taffy candy much to her delight.

She eyed the candies smiling from ear to ear, feeling silly about her own happiness and yet she still unable to snap out of it.

“Uh what is that unnie?”

“Is that candies unnie?”

“Yah Jaekyung ah, that’s a lot of candies I tell u.”

“Can we have some?’

She quickly gathers the container into her bosom then, glaring at the others, “sorry but this is mine!”

“Yah, just one, for sure u can spare just one candy for us at least?”

She shook her head again then, “not this one, sorry Woori ah.”

“Not even one unnie?”

“Sorry Hyunnie ah.”

“U are acting weird right now Jaekyung, do u notice that? And also why are u smiling like a cat on catnip? Who is this from huh?”

“No one, just some random rain-nous. Why are u all acting like this?”

“If this is just from another rain-nous, I don’t think he would mine sharing the candies with us.”

“If u want candies then I will go and buy it for u, but this one cannot be shared as the fan has requested for it be consumed by me only.”

The others started to look at one another, getting a little alarmed with that special request, “yah Jaekyung ah, I think it would be better if u just throw away the candies. Who knows what is this person intention sending things like this to us and to u especially.”

“What? No! Don’t worry, this is perfectly safe. Don’t worry.”

“Still,” even though her tried her best to reassure the girls, they were still uncertain about this, “are u sure Jaekyung ah?”

“Seriously don’t worry, I’m pretty sure this one doesn't mean any harm.”

“If u say so.”

She breathes in a sigh of relief then, quickly putting all of her stuffs back into the box and tucking it away with her bag, she quickly went back into their practise, not wanting the girls to talk about it more.

Though she is smiling now watching the girls getting excited with their own special gift, trust that Kim Han Gil to know each and everyone’s personal preferences.