I think I know where she is.

" YOU ! Sorry .... It's of no use now. "
"Oppa ! I'll see you next time , so you must take care of yourself too, alright ? " Haewon told JongIn . " Of course I will !DDon't forget to come and visit me , alright ! With him , then. " and gave you a smile. Yes , he knows about your baby . You told him the day before. It was a male. As you bid him farewell at the airport , you hugged him and gave him a peck on the cheek , something you had not done before . You know you will not be seeing him for quite a long time as you told him your plans. But what you didn't notice was a few clicks of a camera. ... The following day , you were woken up by the racket outside your house. It was reporters . Oh god.... how did they find me ? You found today's papers on the floor of your living room and got a shock. The headlines : "Yook Sung Jae( of BToB) 's wife is cheating ! Melodies are furious ! What has she done ! " The article even read : looks like she wasn't what we thought she would be . That's why they say looks can be deceiving ! . You wanted to cry , scream and shout . But that would be inconsiderate to the neighboughs. So you kept quiet and still so the reporters will think that there is no one home and probably think that they went to the wrong house. Bingo. After a few hours , they dispersed for lunch. Suddenly , you felt your phone vibrating. It was JongIn Oppa. " Haewon ! Are you okay ? The reporters did not break into your house right ? " Sigh . Why must your brother always be so dramatic? "Chill bro. They didn't. But I am going to tell them myself and show them who's boss of writing nonsense about me andmy brother. " You had never cursed in your life before . Well , until today , that is . You drived to the writers bbuilding of Singapore and explained yourself fully. You did not include the divorce and Sung Jae cheating in order for him to keep hisIimage as an Idol . An article was released almost after youfinish talking. The apologies and stuff. ///// ( EunKwang's POV) I was rreading the online worldwide news today when I saw two articles that caught my attention. Both that has our maknae's name in it . About his wife. I called BToB here. '" Yah , all of you , clme here. Especially Sung Jae. I think we found your wife . And it may not be good ..... when there are articles published about her. .. and your relationship between each other. "