Oh No !

" YOU ! Sorry .... It's of no use now. "
" Today , in the international news , we have the SungWon couple. What happened ? Yook cheated on his wife with another girl ! And the girl took his money and ran . They divorced soon after when Haewon is actually pregnant with his baby ! What will the couple do now ? Sungjae is wanting Haewon back after he cheats on her as it turns out that he loves her ! Now , " Eunkwang sighed. He knew that the news would get out sooner or later. And with them in Singapore , just makes it worse. Him , being the leader , of course always clears things up for the kids . But now , Sungjae and Haewon may need to clear up their own mess for not being careful. Haewon snuggled closer to the warm pillow , and buried her face in it. But it was hard , strong , firm , solid . Totally not her pillow. Then a deep chuckle and the vibration of the pillow make her get up . But someone held her close to his chest , not wanting to let her go. " Morning Haewon. Did I wake you up ? " Sungjae looked down at her with a smile while she replied with a shocked look. Then the puzzle pieces fell together and she gasped. She covered her hands on her chest. " W's didn't do anything last night , didn't we ? " He gave her a frown but shook his head . " No, we didn't "She sighed in relief. " I'm going to wash up. She got off the bed and was walking when she was yanked by the wrist and onto someone's chest AGAIN. She questioned him . " What ? " He frowned , yet again. " Do you not trust me that much ? " Her anger started to bubble inside of her. " You think I can be played easily and trust you back that easily ? Huh. To think I trusted you. Get out once you shower. I can't have an irresponsible father for my baby. " And she got into the bathroom , leaving him there . Oh no , what have I done ! He buried his face in his palms and sat on the bed , oblivious to the racket outside of the house.