I finally found you !

" YOU ! Sorry .... It's of no use now. "
Haewon landed safely and unbuckled her seatbelt. Finally , how good it is to be home ! She thought , as she smelt the fresh air of the country . Singapore is her hometown and she has never told anyone that before. Not even ere husband , or even BToB . A secret stays a secret until the person with the secret decides to tell somebody . As she entered her family house , she had a shock. Yes , her parents were living in Korea and they haven't came back for a few years . The house though , was surprisingly neat and tidy , moreover not a speck of dust seen . The shock was not that , However , it was her brother ! She immediately hugged him . since when was the last time she saw him ? " JongIn-ah , When you come back from Canada ? I thought you were a dance major there ? " " Dongsaeng , I'm still taller than you so you're supposed to call me oppa. I came back because..... I'm going to be an idol ! I went through a audition and I got accepted ! Its SM Ent ! So , I came back to enjoy the last ounce of freedom I have..." oh..... then I should probably not tell him.... but he is my brother... should I tell him? " Oh ! Haewon-ah , You're married too , right ? " ! How could I tell him ? " Why do you ask ? Anyway , the important thing is that I've finally found you. I Will not be going back to Korea for a while. Don't tell anyone. " JongIn thought it was weird but thought nothing of it. Somehow , the one secret that Haewon couldn't tell him..... She got once when SungJae was drunk. Even he forgot about it. and..... she was pregnant . with SungJae's baby. so she needed the whole house to herself in order to keep her secret safe with her. She can't hide the secret for long , but she has to hide it for now.