" What the- asdffghjk ! "

" YOU ! Sorry .... It's of no use now. "

Eunjoo was in the shower when she heard so much noise downstairs.  She thought it was the neighbours but when she heard her name and Sungjae 's name , sh then new it wasn't her neighbours , but reporters.  She quickly git dressed and closed all the curtains upstairs , since the curtains downstairs were all closed and the windows locked. She saw Sungjae napping downstairs on the sofa and tried to make as little noise as possible.  She shared him up softly , making as little noise as possible . " Sungjae,  wake up . There are reporters out side. " She whispered. " Sungjae, Sungj- mmph ! " She was silenced with his lips on hers , she , melting into his embrace. His lips , soft , moving against hers. She then snapped out of it and smack him on the arm. " Yook Sungjae ! " He smiled at her . " There are reporters outside , you dimwit ! " His eyes widened and he immediately pulled them to her room. " Why didn't you tell me earlier ? " She hissed . " I did, but you didn't want to wake up , You idiot ! " He shot her an apologetic look. " Honey , I know you are tired. I'm sorry. Rest first , I will settle everything . Don't worry . " He told her . She snapped . " How am I not supposed to worry !" He hugged her and placed her on the bed. " Don't worry , love. I WILL Settle it. We will do this together and I will not leave you . Hush , my dear. " She spooned against him and started a peaceful slimmer . He quickly called Eunkwang . " Eunkwang hyung- " He was cut off without him continuing ." I Know. It is all over the news. Looks like you have to solve this yourself , Kiddo.  Sorry . " He sighed. " Yes . Thanks . Anyway , it's time I stopped running away from my problems . "