Finding out the truth

" YOU ! Sorry .... It's of no use now. "
The next day , BToB went to stalk YoungJi . She keeps looking around and was being extremely secretive. Then she reached in to her pocket and took out her phone. " Oppa ~ I'm here ! Where are you ? " SungJae flinched. ' YoungJi never used that tone on me before. I mean , she hasn't even talked that sweet to me before '. Then a man appeared . " Oppa ~ What took you so long ? That stupid lover of mine gave me a Prada Handbag yesterday . A Gucci wallet too ! Let's go and sell it at a higher price ! I heard he divorced with her already. I Will soon be his wife and drain him of money. Don't worry , Oppa . I'll always be yours ~ " And they begin making out. Illhoon smirked. " I told you so. She doesn't even know we are following her and she still can talk so openly . She spilled the beans herself. Maknae , I think she has some explaining to do . Act as if you just saw her. You better at well . " and he shove SungJae out in the open . He begin acting. " YoungJi never? What are you doing ? I can't believe you were cheating on me all these while. So I'm just a toy for you , huh ? I think we should break up. " YoungJi still had a shocked expression before she came to her senses . " Oppa ! Oppa ! It isn't what you think ! He kissed me first ! " Yeah right. " I heard you wanted to drain me and only loved me because of money ? He said that ? " YoungJi was speechless. She was doing so well..... " Let go of my arm and I don't want to see you any more. now , seeing you makes me want to Puke . in case you didn't know , I'm still a married man. I didn't sign the papers. " SungJae shot. BToB smiled. Finally he knew what was right front wrong . But only one thing left.... His wife. She was not coming back...... and they have to find her , and let her know the truth.