Liar & Wedding of Events [PT. 2]

The Untold Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Liar & Wedding of Events [PT. 2]

I knew I was going to DIE~

 

The beast stared into my soul, its drool icing my shirt, breathe the smell of rotting meat; as the drops of blood from the first victim painted along my face. My heart pounding into my ribs, the stern dark orbs ripping into mine. This is it. My life. Is. Over…

 

The beast tore into my flesh, tearing my neck into several things, my flesh ripping quickly; giving off the sound of ripped paper. Blood everywhere, my vision no longer there, breathing became hard to do, my body becoming heavy.

////

A gunshot went off, the hairy monster left me, lying in my blood that had intimately mixed with the green grass and dirt; bloody mud.

“CHANGMIN” a voice screamed.

I laid there unable to move, barely breathing, wanting to cry but couldn’t because I lacked the fluid for that.

“CHANGMIN” a shaking hand brushed my face. “AH huh” she cried, her hands trembling along my face. “Stay with me, you’re going to be alright”

 

It was Kei, she was crying over me, even though I couldn’t talk or see her, I felt her tears and her soft kiss.

“You’re going to be alright… Minnie?” I started drifting into the unknown. “MINNIE!”

 

That was the last thing I heard, until there was no more. Am I dead?

[][][][]

Preparations

[Author POV]

 

The day after Yunho’ wedding, and the events that followed, including the death of his younger brother, wasn’t something he wanted to keep real. Yunho wanted to keep that part of his life as false a possible, to keep himself sane; this happened with his mother and it happened again. The night, Changmin passed on, Yunho sat with his wife and Kei, crying over Changmin who laid in front of them dull and empty. The thought of where is his father crossed his mind from time to time, because after Minnie’ death his father hadn’t shown up. But this whole thing seemed so unreal, it is impossible his brother is dead, the kid had always been the tougher of the two. But none of this hit Yunho harder than when, Rose, his wife and Kei; talked about Preparations for his dear brother Changmin.

////

“HE’S NOT DEAD!”

“Yunho Baby, Changmin is gone” Rose cried, as her husband had gone crazy.

“NO! I WON’T BELIEVE YOUR LIES!”

“Your wife is correct he is gone, and you need rest” Mr. Aeries spoke, his voice clear amongst the flustered Yunho.

Rose walked Yunho, to his room and pressed him to the mattress, pulling his shoes off and lying on his chest; crying into it.

“I’m so sorry Yunho~”

“Why? You didn’t do anything”

Yunho, brushed his hand through her hair, turning over and tucking her into his chest; gently kissing her forehead.

“I love you,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter