Caught My eye

The Untold Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Caught my eye [Click here to help create the atmosphere] [Open in a seperate window]

 

I prepared myself for a mini nap, but something caught my eye; and the lights went low...

The setting of the backdrop seemed to catch my attention; the darkness and creepiness reminded me of something. I rolled my eyes over the full moon and crooked trees, outlined by the dark but dusty sky. The lights that flickered to resemble lightning and the occasional sound of  thunder created by a few percussions students, hidden off to the side. Blinking my lost thoughts back to the dialogue of the situation.

 

To be or not to be. That is the question.

Whether ‘tis nobler in the mind to suffer,the slings and arrows of  outrageous fortune...

 

The other characters are hidden in the shadows of the stage as the main actor walks to the center of the small stage.

 

Or take arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing end them.

To die: To sleep. No more; and by a sleep to say we end.....

 

My attention is focused on the words that seem to make some kind of deja vu to me; the setting still showing me something, but it is still hidden. Locked away in my mind, what am I trying to remember...

 

The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks, that flesh is heir too.: ‘tis a consummation,  devoutly to be wish’d. To die...


 

``````````````````````````````````````````

After Class

 

Walking past the dorms on my way out, a loud crowd screaming and singing; from the other side of the walls, having a party I thought. Speeding my pace up to get out of the loud hall, my head grew slightly heavy and a forced blink burned like hell. Opening my eyes I saw what appeared to be my mother’s figure standing with her back to me, biting my tongue as the pain in my head pulled me to the ground, I blinked hard again; to open them to nothing, but an empty hall. Picking myself up off the ground and practically jogging to my bike, I was caught off guard by a voice I hadn’t heard in person, in a while.

 

“Changmin”

I stopped my movement and blinked again as a tiny sting bounced off the walls of my skull. Turning around to see Yunho, smiling with his arms stretched to me.

 

“Come here brot~”

“Yunho, I can’t...my head it hurts..I saw”

 

I took a step towards him and fell to my knees as my eyes watered from a horrible pain burning through my skull.

 

“Changmin!” Yunho ran to me and tried to lift me from the ground to my feet.

 

“I’m fine, where is my bike?” I said walking outside to the bike rail and unlocking my lock; placing the lock  in my bag.

“You are not fine, how many hours~”

“I don’t even remember what I did yesterday, so I can’t give you an answer...sorry” I hopped on my bike and was about to pull off.

 

But all I remember is the same sharp pain in my head and darkness....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darkness

 

There is fog, and  the dark sky is dusty; the full moon, shines brightly. In the dark woods, where the crooked trees live, the screaming silence, as nothing moves but the air through vacant trees. Something bolts and the birds fly out, up into the sky, appearing black in the moonlight.  

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter