Sleep Walking

The Untold Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sleepwalking

Waking up abruptly as my alarm went off, shaking me out of the grey phase of sleep; I somehow had fallen into unknowingly. Leaning towards the table and tapping dismiss on the screen, I yawned and stood up, walking like a zombie to my room.  

This is going to be a long day~

 

I exhaled out as, I was incredibly exhausted from last night, but then quickened my pace, remembering I can’t be late, or I wouldn’t get my favorite seat in the back. Laughing at my reasons that popped into my head as I brushed my teeth and washed up. Things like

 

Nobody sits back there.....The professor doesn’t seem to pay any attention to the back either.

 

Spitting the excess toothpaste into the porcelain bowl and rinsing my face with water, before almost applying my face wash. Harshly eyeing myself in the mirror as, I had been so exhausted lately from the nightmares I didn’t even shave; Lord knows how long. Grabbing my razor and shaving cream, I was surprised to how, I quickly and evenly shaved. Smiling afterwards at myself, well, trying to smile; exhaustion was just too much for me these days, and the weather is so cold and gloomy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

After grooming myself, in the bathroom, I quickly grabbed my straight legs, slipped on my black v-neck and pulled my blazer on. Sitting on the bench at the end of my bed, untying and pulling my boots on followed with grabbing my bag and scarf, that I wrapped around my neck as I plucked my black beanie off the vanity in my walkway.

 

Skipping down the stairs, and sliding my beanie onto my head of curls, I tucked the lock to my bike into my bag and pulled my shades on. Hiding my red eyes, as I opened my front door and climbed onto my bike; kicking off. Riding in the bike lane for miles.

 

It may be fall and the sun doesn’t want to come out of the groggy clouds, but I seem to feel at peace in  fall. I don’t know if it is the refreshing colors of the warm orange leaves, or the feeling of wanting to get cozy by the fireplace; well whatever it was I like it. The breeze blowing at the loose curls, that I didn’t tuck into my hat and annoying buzzing of my phone as it sounded; telling me I was on time, class starts in half an hour. Smiling as I quickly tapped dismiss, as I waited for the signal of the orange walking man. I heard a nearby voice, and I looked to it. I smiled as I realized what the red faced, woman was talking about. Making her even redder, I smiled brighter and continued on my way.

School

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter