LIAR

The Untold Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Liar! & A Wedding of Events~ [pt. 1]

“Minnie...You okay?”

“He did this to you!”  Anger burning my tongue. “He took you from me!”

I’M GONNA KILL HIM!

 

I shouted, tears streaming my face and my chest hurting terribly, nothing could fix this brokenness in my spirit. All because my father took her not just from me but from Yunho and Kei as well, I am going to kill him.

 

“Minnie!” She shouted

“WHAT!”

“Your brother is getting married in two days... Don’t do anything stupid”

 

I closed my eyes and bit my lip harshly, remembering the event that is to happen; cursing at the air and standing up, looking for my mother's spirit.

 

Yes, Minnie he did this to me, your father is cursed and~

Why now? Why tell me this, now? Why appear now? I ~

Because you~

 

I heard someone yell? Is anyone hurt?” Yunho questioned his wife shortly appearing behind him.

 

The room looked at him and I immediately released my anger; smiling at Kei and exhaling.

“No, nothing is wrong, now go back to bed...”

“Minnie?”

“Yes, big brother?”

“Get some sleep okay”

 

I didn’t know what to say to him and for that I ended up standing there like an idiot, as he hugged me and kissed the top of my head; rustling my curly hair. I watched in a tunnel view as he left, something clicking inside of my spirit; a fire burning within me. This feeling was unlike the pain I had endured with my brain feeling as if someone ripping it into tiny pieces and at the nerves. I inhaled and slowly exhaled, counting my breaths nothing else making sound; when it hit me.

My father is...Cursed...

[][][][]

The Wedding of Events

 

The day was sweet, emotions were at peak and the clear skies never failed to make smiles; but internally I still wanted to find a way to confront my father, you know about mom and all. But no matter how hard I tried to be a sour prude, the high spirits of seeing my brother’ wife walking down the aisle to be betrothed to him for all eternity; just muddled all my bad intentions for my father. But the biggest smile was not standing under the high ceiling of the church, with the chande

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter