That Place

The Untold Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That Place

It wasn’t long after I had, seen and heard my dead mother that Yunho; thought I had gone mad. He forced me to sleep more and he prayed for me a lot, saying that maybe it wasn’t a good thing to go home, that had he had never said go home, I wouldn’t be having these issues. But the truth was it didn’t matter whether or not I was going home to my father, I had, had these nightmares all the time since I left home years ago. But I had never seen her, looking as if I could touch her, like I could hold her and she me. Did this scare me, hell yes it did and would rather stay awake then sleep; even though Yunho called the doctor to my home, and had them give me a sedative to sleep. By the time I had gotten in the car my father sent; which looked like he spent more than a couple grand on it. Very spacious and everything was polished; very well kept. It even had the new car smell, which usually made me sick, but I couldn’t function straight from the sedative in my bloodstream, I was already getting loopy.

 

The last thing I could clearly see was the familiar streets of my home, and when I blinked, there was nothing but sun dappled woods, dense in appearance; of greens and oranges as the sun was still coming up in the location. I blinked again into blackness.

 

Narrator pov.

 

The vehicle continued to drive through an old town, the trees and grass alive, but the buildings appeared half dead. The car makes a left at Lumber onto a dirt road. The other roads leading to other parts of the town.  Yunho tapps Changmin and tells him, “We’re almost home little brother”. While changmin grunts and sits up peering out his window. The trees reflecting onto his window and the sun blinding the young ones brown eyes every once in a second. Oranges and yellows, maybe a could greens but mostly brown leaves blew from the trees across the winsheild. One casually making it’s way to Changmin’ window.  Landing perfectly on it, he stares at the blend of colors in the dead leaf; his smile turning into a scared frown as he saw something huge move swiftly. Leaving Changmin with the rough visual of something tall and hairy.

 

He turned himself from the window and to Yunho, screaming as Yunho’s face was none and his mother sat beside him.

“Changmin look at me, you can see, i’m quite dead!”

She plunged herself at him and he screamed in fear.

 

While Yunho on the other hand, tried so badly to wake Changmin from his sleep, he couldn’t. Watching how his brother was sweating heavily and twitching; perfectly unsound.

 

“Minnie!” Yunho slapped him a few times.

 

While Changmin fought off this demon of a mother who was trying so hard to claw at his face.

“CHANGMIN!” Yunho slapped him again.

“MOM!” Changmin screamed, waking from his lucid nightmare.

“Mom? what this time?”

“She tried to rip my face off, I have a bad feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter