The Hunt (pt. 1)

The Untold Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Hunt pt. 1

I WILL KILL YOU!

 

My father stood in front of me, snarling like the shape shifter he was, his way of killing me was to rip my neck out; but for some reason I am back. To life.

 

The burning in my head piercing my flesh, as a horrid tearing feeling ripped at my back; the pain so unbearable.

 

What the hell       

 

Mentally screaming, as I stared my father down, watching how he smiled at, whilst walking into the shadow of the night. His eyes of rich red, dragging his nails along the wall, scratching rigid marks in it. Something in my head told me to let go, but I don’t know of what; that was until a prickling feeling covered my hairy body, my bones popped and stretched. Fangs tore through my gums, a sharp since of smell replacing the surroundings around me, and my vision in no need of contacts. Snarling naturally rather than trying to, my voice was no longer there, instead a low purr erupted from my voice.

 

Let go son…

 

The voice whispered to me again this time directing my eyes the cloud filled sky, where a large white sphere glistened.

 

LET GO!

 

The voice screamed, and with that

 

AWOOOOO~

 

////

 

Author view

 

The people stopped and stared in the direction of the howl, as the gypsy shook dust into the sky and jumped with happiness. Everyone except the detective that was preparing to attend the Aeries’ home ran into a house and hid, locking the door. Instead he approached the gypsy who seem so happy to hear such a howl, something inhuman and not animal, but of both.

 

“Why~”

“He… Is the one!”

“Wha!”

“He is the one… He will kill the leader of chaos, he will destroy the curse and bring life back! He will KILL THE RED EYED DEVIL!”

 

The detective stepped away from the woman thinking she was crazy, closing his mouth and praying thinking she put a curse on him.

 

“Ah, Chanyeol…”

 

The detective didn’t speak he just slowly kept backing away, to jump in his car.

 

“If I were you, I would say away from the home… Away from them~”

 

Chanyeol nodded, thrown to the left about all she had said and how she said it; also how did she know his name? Well she is a gypsy, if that had anything to do with it.

 

“I have to go to the house, to settle the case on the murders, during the wedding and see how Yunho is dealing with his loss.”

 

“HE IS NOT DEAD! DON’T GO TO THE HOUSE! OR THE CURSE WILL BE ON YOU! STAY~”

 

Chanyeol sped away in the direction of the house, startled out of his thoughts; from the gypsy banging and screaming into his window.

 

“OH WOW” was all he could say as the startled heart calmed down.

 

HE continued driving down the dirt road as he watched her figure shrink in the mirror; exhaling unevenly as his heart calmed down.

 

“Hmm, fool…”

“Come inside Celine; who was that?”

“Oh he is Ch—Just no body at all”

“Oh, well come inside”

 

Celine followed her mother’ wishes and entered her home, a smile on her face.

 

“Why are you smiling?” her mother asked.

“Because that nobody is something to me~”

“Oh, what?”

“Personal conversation; I shalt share such knowledge with anyone”

“Don’t forget to eat then”

 

Her mother left the room and Celine thought about Detective Park, why he suddenly showed up and was to head to the house of the cursed. Thankfully she placed a spell of protection on him, when she startled him; secretly running her hand along his shoulder, in a hovering fashion as he was freaked out by her. But he will come to like her eventually.

 

////

 

“Wow, what a nice howl you have son; YOU SHOULD’VE DIED!”

“Why didn’t I?”

“You are the son of many generations and you will not take me down. I am the KING around here. I bring and harvest the crops of chaos! You will died a miserable death. How does Death by~”

 

“As Cursed to cursed here, I would say YOU FIRST!”

Changmin plunged at his father sinking his teeth into his neck, Mr. Aeries, cutting at Changmin with his claws, tossing him to the brick wall. His father smiling within his wolf snout, his fur coat blacker than the night and his eyes redder than blood. Changmin lifting himself from the ground blood already dripping from him, as his open wounds tore more with every breath.

 

“I am top dog here, you are a meal for me, now be a good Boy an~”

 

Changmin sliced his father’s face with his claw, laughing in his snarl as his lips turned up and he bared his teeth.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter