chapter 1

A Second Chance At Happiness
I sat on her bed my legs crossed Indian style "i was a senior in high school i had a boyfriend i was very much in love with" i started she was listening intently to me hugging her stuffed bear that i had given her. I started the story...... i stood outside of my house waiting for Lee Joon to show up i checked my watch and puffed out my cheeks when i looked up i saw him jogging toward me "ah I'm sorry I'm late i slept in" he bent down hands on his knees trying to catch his breath. I shook my head and laughed " come on Oppa, or we'll be late for school" i took his hand and pulled him with me while i walked. " So i got into SNU" i said looking over at him, his eyes rounded "whoa? Really? That's great news!" He hugged me " my beautiful girlfriend is going to SNU, they do have thebest Law program." He looked down "i just hope things don't change you over there it's not like it is here its city life" i punched his shoulder lightly " nothing's going to change, you can come visit whenever you want" we walked into school and i gave him a quick peck on his cheekbefore going to my class. After school was over me and Lee Joon went to grab a soda and talk some more "when do you leave?" He asked me as he paid for the drinks, " next week, school ends tomorrow, gosh can you believe it? After tomorrow we won't be high school kids anymorewe'll be adults!" I said stretching my arms over my head, "i know it's crazy, i can barely believe it. We should get you home you have a lot of packing to do" he picked up both of our bags and walked me home, he kissed me goodnight and left, i walked inside the front doorand walked upstairs into my bedroom. I put my headphones in and started putting my things in boxes and folding clothes, when i was finished i looked around the now empty room and bit mybottom lip, i was going to be really far from home, but this is good for me, I'm going to the best school so i can become a great lawyer like my father was before he passed away. I laid down laying my head on my pillow and went to sleep.