the run in

A Second Chance At Happiness
I graduated college early thanks to my fathers teachings when i was younger. I recently turned 21 me and Thunder broke up he wanted things that i didn't, still nothing from Seungho. I had gotten a job at the law office i worked as an intern. I was in my office writing something for a client when there was a knock at my door "miss there's someone here to see you" my secretary said. -( Present)- i looked down at Eunjungs face " what's wrong?" I asked she frowned "Umma, you seem depressed" she said sadly. I scratched the back of my head. "I just want you to be happy and you just keep getting hurt, first there was Joon then Seungho now Thunder. what if i don't like how Appa is?" Her eyes misted with tears, i sighed "of course you love your Appa, i did. I still do its just not the same love anymore, i don't need anyone but you to make me happy, your all i need" i tapped her nose with my finger. " maybe we should stop for tonight and I'll tell you about it before you see your Appa alright?" I smiledand kissed her forehead, " goodnight I'll see you in the morning" i turned out her light and closed her door, i stood right outside her door and closed my eyes and took a deep breath before walking into my empty bedroom i opened my drawer ten years later and i still have this necklace, something was wrong with me i shut it and laid down closing my eyes. Eunjung ran into my bedroom and jumped on me "Umma finish the story!" I groaned and sat up "yahhh why so early?" I cried, she giggled and pulled me out of bed " at least let me wake up. I made breakfast and coffee. And decided to go ahead and finish the story-(End Present)- i looked up from my work and nodded " I'll be down in just a second" i said and stood up, i grabbed my coat and put it on. I walked to the lobby area and standing there with a dozen roses was Lee Joon, i blinked "Hyosung? Is that you?" I nodded and looked at him " you look good, you worked hard haven't you? Just like always" he smiled " would you like to get some lunch?" He asked, i checked my watch " sure i can eat" i said as we left the building " I'm sorry for what i did i shouldn't have done it I've hated myself since. Please forgive me." -(Present)- "Lee Joon is Appa" she said bluntly " and Thunder is cheondung he's friends with Appa. But you didn't change Seunghos name. Umma you truly loved Seungho didn't you?" I blinked looking at her she pointed to my chest " the necklace you described, your wearing it" i touched it i didn't even remember putting it on. I cleared my throat " come on before we're late" i stood up and hurried to my room. I got dressed and we left i held her hand as we walked we passed by a man and i turned around "Seungho" i whispered knowing instantly that it was him Eunjung looked at me, the man turned around eyes rounding " oh my god Hyosung?!"