Stranger

A Second Chance At Happiness
Seungho drug me to a bar that was about two blocks from campus, i looked at the rather small building, the smell of cigarettes and alcohol was strong, he pulled me inside and ordered drinks, he walked back to me handing me the glass i took a drink making a face, he chuckled -( Present)- " You drank?!" Eunjung cried, i bit my lip an i shook my head " when i was younger i haven't since i found out i was having you" i kissed her head "i promise" she made a face at me. -(End Present)- " lets dance" i smiled after finishing my second drink he shook his head i frowned " why not?" He smiled at me and grabbed my hand pulling me with him, we danced and drank. I didn't remember the last time i had this much fun. When we left i was still laughing " thank you Seungho, your a really good friend, i really needed this" i said, i don't know if it was just the lighting but he seemed to have a sad look on his face. He walked me to my room " here open this when i leave, I'll see you later" he hugged me " happy birthday, thanks for spending it with me" he smiled sadly and turned away. I unlocked my door and walked inside, i closed it behind me i letout a sigh looking down at the small wrapped present in my hands, i walked into my bedroom and sat on my bed i gently opened it careful not to rip the paper, inside it was a little black box, i blinked several times before opening it, i gasped covering my mouth with my hand a diamond locket sat inside, the same one i saw when we were walking to the grocery store, i didn't say anything so how did he know? My heart melted a little. I took it out of its box and put it on touching it lightly. I looked at my clock and laid down my mind raced with thoughts.... our summer break came, Seungho left campus to visit his parents, i worked as an intern at a law office, we wrote and talked everyday, i missed seeing him everyday. I walked to work i was almost there when i bumped into someone "aish I'm sorry" the man said helping me pick up my papers " it's okay you didn't mean to no worries" he handed me the papers, i took them our hands touching, i blushed an stood up " thanks most people would have just kept walking" i smoothed my dress. "I must be going now thanks again" he turned and watched me " let's have lunch" i stopped and turned around he was looking at me hands in his pockets i shrugged " sure meet me here at three" i smiled and walked inside my building, at three i left to find the man from earlier, he smiled and walked over to me " you know i didn't get your name" i said meeting up with him "i didn't tell you, lets skip the names for now" he said, i raised my brow and shrugged " fine with me" we walked to a small cafe and ate, he was strangely enjoyable to be around. He walked me home " we spent most of the day together so i think your worth knowing my name, Im Thunder," i blinked what kind of name was that? "Im Hyosung" he nodded " nice to meet you Hyosung" he leaned over and kissed me, i was shocked but tu be honest i didn't much mind, something about him made me feel like i could trust him. He left afterwards leaving me standing still, i touched my lips and walked inside.