Date

A Second Chance At Happiness
He wiped the tears from my eyes " you have no idea how happy that makes me, i never had a lasting relationship i was always comparing them to you, you were so perfect when i was with you the entire world melted away, when i wasn't with you everything was dull, lifeless, colorless. I shouldn't have left and for so long, i missed so much, if i would've stayed we could of been together but i was a dumb kid." He looked down, "Seungho, it's not to late, we ran into each other for a reason" he shook his head " you have a family now," i raised my eyebrow "i have a daughter yes, but I'm no longer with her father, if i was do you really think i would have just said the things i did? Seungho I'm serious, we can start out as friends again and take things slowly because we've both changed" i half pleaded id take anything over losing him again. He half smiled " how about" he started putting a sunflower behind my rear "i take you on a date tonight and we'll see how it goes? You don't have your daughter tonight so we can stay out late and have a good time, how's that sound?" I smiled "id like that, here I'll give you my address and number" i wrote down my info and handed it to him, i got up on my tip toes and kissed his cheek " I'll see you tonight" i waved before hurrying off, i needed to find something mind blowingly pretty, i walked inside my apartment. I showered and changed into a sleek black dress with criss crossed backing and a pair of black heels, i curled my hair parting it to one side, i put on makeup and perfume, i glanced at my reflection and gasped, i haven't really dressed up in years, a knock on the door made me jump, i looked at the clock and went to answer the door, i was speechless Seungho was so handsome, he had on a black suit and tie, his blonde hair was messy in y kind of way, he looked me over his eyes rounding " oh my god you look gorgeous Hyosung" he said his voice breathless i blushed " thank you, you look very handsome yourself" i fought to keep my voice steady. " Shall we?" He held out his arm, i gladly looped mine in his after closing and lockingmy door, we lead me to a nice expansive restaurant, we ate and talked about everything, " who did you end up marrying?" He asked, i laughed nervously "Joon, he popped back up and swept me off my feet, but it was an act, i had Eunjung not long after, i stayed with him for her, i didn't want her to be going back and forth between parents, i couldn't take it, i was living with a stranger, and i left him. Eunjung was sad but she understands that it just wasn'tmeant to be." I looked at my food. " She had me tell her the story, she liked you," i chuckled, " she's a smart sweet girl she only wants my happiness" he looked at me " and what makes you happy?" He asked. I blushed, "Eunjung, and you, you make me happy it's like we didn't miss a beat" he grabbed my handand smiled brightly at me "good. It's getting late, let me walk you home" and so he did, hands interlaced headon his shoulder. We reached my house " come in and lets have a drink" he nodded agreeingly and followed me inside, we stayed up most of that night neither wanting to close their eyes scared that if they did and woke up they'drealize it was a dream. Though i unwillingly fell asleep against his shoulder.