the beginning

A Second Chance At Happiness
I sat in my office finishing up the last bit of work for the trial i had at the end of the week i checked my watch i still had ten more minutes before i had to be out to get Eunjung from school, i shut my computer off and stand up pushing my chair in. I walked over to the door stopping for my purse, briefcase and my jacket, i closed the door behind me and left the building, Eunjung was waiting for me at the front of her school "Umna!!" She yelled happily running over to me, i smile and bend down and hug her " how was school?" I kissed the top of her head before standing up and taking her smaller hand into mine, "it was good, how was work did you finish your paperwork?" She asked, i let out a small chuckle " my seven year old daughter is interested in boring lawyer things?" I look down at her as we walk, she shakes her head her shoulder length shiny black curls going all over the place "i am, today we stood in front of the class and said what we want to be when we get older, i said a lawyer" she beamed, i couldn't help but smile " such a sweet girl i have" we reached the newly bought apartment and walked inside most of my belongings were unpacked butboxes still lay all over. Eunjung runs to her room to put her things away and change while i started dinner, " tell me how you fell in love with Appa" she said making me jump, i look over at her "why?" I asked, she shrugged "because Umma, you and Appa are getting divorced, maybeif you tell the story you'll realize you still love him and that you were meant to be" i sighed and looked down "its not that easy sweetie" she crossed her arms "well make it easy, i don't like seeing you unhappy," i shook my head " I'm very happy, and were not talking aboutthis anymore" i stood up and finished dinner. Once we finished eating and washing up i tucked her into bed "umma please tell me" i groaned " fine, i will. But I'm changing it up, there is three guys and you'll have to guess which one he is got it" she nodded " like a mystery I'll take you up on that" she got comfy and i just hung my head and sighed.