The cat's out of the bag!

Darling~

"____ should we go out to eat? To celebrate your first running man appearance!" HaHa suggested. Kwangsoo butted in, "I think we should go over to Jong Kook's house and drink!" "I second that!" Suk Jin shouted. "I third that!" Jae Suk chimed in. You looked over at Jong Kook, he smiled and said, "Sure why not?" You clapped, "So it's settled! To Jong kook's house we go!"

*time skip, now arriving at Jong Kook's house*

You walked ahead of the rest and got to the door first. You forgot that the others didn't know about you and Jong Kook, so you absent mindedly pulled out your key and unlocked the door. They gave you weird looks, "what?" You walked in, took your shoes off and put your purse on the coat rack. "___?" Ji Hyo said. "What is it?" You replied as you headed to the kitchen. "Why did you have a key?" "Oh um,---" you were cut off as you saw the TV news. On the news was a scandal about Jong Kook. There was video and pictures of the two of you kissing by the window in his arms. No one could recognize you since you had your face hidden. "OMO!!" The RM cast ran to the TV. "Jong Kook! What is the meaning of this?" Jae Suk called him out. "Who is that girl? Your girlfriend?" Jong Kook scratched the back of his neck, "Well... You see-" "EEK!" Ji Hyo screamed. "WHAT! WHAT IS IT JI HYO!?" Gary yelled. She pointed to a bra by the door of Jong Kook's bed room. "I think you have some explaining to do." Suk Jin glared at him. Jong Kook sat on the couch, "She's my fiancée, of recently." 

"W-WHAT?" Kwangsoo screamed.

"F-Fiancée?!?" Ji Hyo screeched.

the others just yelled and stared at him. "So who's the lucky girl? Is she an idol?" Gary nudged Jong Kook. He nodded and replied, "And she had this pet nickname for me...." "What is it?" "Kookie."  They erupted in laughter, excep for you. "OMO that is SOOO cheesy!" You heard Jae Suk's voice say over the laughter. Ji Hyo punched Jong kook, " So who is it???" All of a sudden the power and lights went out. It was completely dark. You got up sneakily, picked up the bra and put it back in the bedroom drawer. You crept back into the room and somehow found a spot next to Jong Kook. He tried to give you a sneaky peck on the lips when all of a sudden the lights flipped back on. Instead of pulling away Jong Kook just depended the kiss for everyone to see. You pulled away and blushed. "____??!?" HaHa asked, "Is it YOU?!"  You snuggled up to Jong Kook, "I don't appreciate people making fun of the nickname I gave him. Right Kookie?" You looked up at him. "Yep darling" he responded and kissed your forehead. 

"H-how?" 

"Really?!?!"

"Why did we not know this?"

"I guess they are the everyday couple not just the Monday couple like Ji Hyo and I.." Gary pouted.

"I was so surprised to see ____ come on the show actually." Jong kook commented. "I didn't know I was coming on this show ether until I came out of the van." "So it was a complete surprise the both of you?" Suk Jin asked. You nodded. "He actually proposed to me during the show." "Really? How did he propose?" Ji Hyo leaned in, you could tell SHE was curious. "Oppa, you tell them." He nodded.

*flash back*

you and Jong kook were meeting up after he eliminated Kwangsoo. He had a ring in his pocket to give to you when you met up. Jong Kook saw you come around the corner and called you over. You gladly went over to him and he held your hand in his. "Oppa where are we going?" "To the balcony, I don't think anyone can see us there." He ran, you kept pace with him. After a little bit of running you came to the balcony. "Come on!" Jong Kook pulled you out onto the balcony. "You know ____, I really love you," "of course Oppa! I love you too!" He kneeled down on one knee and held your hand. "O-Oppa..." "_____ I love you. You are the love of my life. I think about you everyday and even see you in my dreams. I don't just want to think of you 24/7, I want to be with you all of my life and even in heaven I will not let you go. ____. My darling, my angel." He pulled out the ring."Will you marry me?"  You started sobbing. "Of course I will. I will be with you for eternity!" He put the ring on your ring finger and wiped the tears from your face. "Don't cry ___... It pains me to see you cry." "I-I can't! I'm just so happy." You sobbed in his arms and he stoked your hair. "As long as they're happy tears its okay."  You laughed, "Saranghae Kookie~" "Saranghae Darling~".

*flash back end*

"Happy now?" Jong Kook asked Ji Hyo. She smirked, "very. But that still doesn't explain the bra by the door:" you nervously laughed. They RM cast all looked at you as you scratched the back of your neck: "it was mine...." You said in the smallest voice you could managed. 

"_____!"

"How risqué!"

"so that means....." Suk Jin trailed off.

"YOU'VE DONE IT?!" They all said simultaneously.

Blushing even harder than you thought was possible, you nodded. Jong Kook just had to add, "Many times. I've lost count." "OPPA!" You gritted through your teeth. Suk Jin spoke up, "So when?" You tilted you head to the side. "So when should I expect a grandson?" He finished. To your surprised, Jong Kook blushed. You whispered something to Jong kook. His eyes widened. "Really ___?" You nodded. "REALLY ____?!?!?" He stood up and shouted, leaving everyone oblivious to as what is going on. You smiled and said, "yes."  He picked you up and  ran around the house with you shouting, "IM GOING TO BE A FATHER!!!!!"