You mean... I have to go on a variety show??

Darling~

You belong to JYP entertainment. 

You were at the practice studio with Miss A trying to help you dance since dancing isn't exactly your strong point.. Min was in the middle of teaching you the chorus of "Breathe" when your manager came in and said ,"____! President jyp needs to see you!"  You turned around, "what? When?" Your manager sighed as she pointed out the door, "Now." "Aish.. Okay manager-unni just let me get changed and I'll go up and see him right away." You turned back to miss A, "Mianhae~ I have to go." You pouted and did sad aegyo. Suzy smiled brightly, "it's alright ___-unni! We understand right guys?" Min,Fei, and Jia nodded I'm agreement. You hugged them, "Aigoo~ I have the best dongsaengs ever!" You walked to the changing room as they waved you goodbye.

As you were changing, you heard music playing. Immediately you picked up your phone and answered it.

"Oppa~ what's going on?" 

"I'm filming right now but I'm on lunch break so I thought I'd call to see how my darling is doing."

"I'm doing just fine~ Your filming is going well right? Are you winning?"

"Of course I'm winning! Why wouldn't I?"

You laughed, "Oppa, I have to go meet the president for something. You want to meet up after your filming?"

"Araso,___. I have to go too, lunch breaks about over. Sounds good though the usual place?"

"Sure. Saranghae!"

"Saranghae, ____. 'Yah Kim Jong kook who are you calling! We have to continue filming now!'" You heard Yoo Jae Suk's voice in the back ground right before he hung up.

You put your phone in your jeans pocket and headed towards JYP's office.

"What could he want?" You thought as you walked down the hall turned right to where his office was. *knock knock* you carefully knocked on the door. You were greeted by the smiling face of Park Jin Young. "Hello President!" You cheerfully said and bowed. He laughed and said, "Come on in and take a seat!" You sat down in the chair across form his desk. "____." He said seriously. "Y-yes?" "Can you do a favor for me?" You replied,"Of course what is it?" "I need you to go on a variety show." You pointed at yourself, "Me? Why me?" He tilted his head, "You need some more attention and exposure. Also, the company had been quiet of activity lately do I want to spice things up... Think of it as saving JYP ent." "Your eyes widened. "Yes. I'll do it!" JYP leaned back in his big chair, "Great I knew it! Filming starts tomorrow." You thought your eyes would burst out of your head. "T-Tomorrow?" "Yes. Your manager will pick you up at 9. Filming starts at 10." You nodded. "That's all ___. You may go." He dismissed you. You quickly got up, bowed to him, and left the room. 

"OMO! I have to be on a variety show?!?!?"