Romantic Dinner?

Darling~

You peeked around the corner of the coffee shop where you would meet your boyfriend. You saw him standing in front of the door. He saw you and walked over. "____!" "Kookie~" you said as the two of you embraced. You looked up, "So where do you want to go?" He smiled, "I was thinking we could go to my house and have dinner there." He gave you a quick peck on the lips, "Okay sounds good. Shall we go?" He took your small hand in his and walked you to his car.

*time skip- now at Jong Kook's house*

Your heels clicked along the side walk as you walked to his door and unlocked it. You and Jong Kook had spare keys to each other's house. Jong Kook walked in and you followed. You were about to flop on his couch when he picked you up in his arms. "Kya!" You squealed in surprise. Jong Kook have out a hearty laugh, "You are always so easy to surprise, ____.." "Yah.... Not funny!" He kissed you and you kissed back. You were having a make out session when you heard a single *click* Jong Kook and you pulled away simultaneously and he looked at the window as you looked away. A paparazzi. Jong Kook gave you a blanket to cover yourself and went outside to give the paparazzi a verbal beating and take the attention away from you. Luckily the paparazzi didn't get a clear picture of your face, but they did get Jong Kook's face. "So much for a romantic dinner." You sighed. You peeked out the window and saw Jong Kook heading back in and the paparazzi leaving. The door clicked open and you went to hug Jong Kook. "Thanks Kookie. I knew you could do it. He tightened his arms around you. "I should go Kookie~ I have filming early in the morning.." You looked at him with pouty aegyo. "Oh ___~ You better get your beauty sleep and look beautiful for the camera, but not too pretty!" You smiled and laughed your goofy laugh, "Haha alright. It was nice to see you!" You got your shoes on and have him a quick peck on the lips as you headed out the door and went back home.