Fate has funny surprises

Darling~
It's now Sunday, not quiet a week after your appearance on running man.
 
You nervously cleared your the throat as you knocked on CEO JYP's office door. He opened the door, "Oh, ___! What are you doing here?" "Actually..,. Can I come in?" He ushered you in, "of course, of course." You sat down in the chair across from him. "CEO JYP... I have something to tell you." He asked, "what is it? You know you can tell me anything." You stared at him before you looked down and said, "I-I'm engaged.." His eyes widened, "Really? Who?" "Kim Jong Kook," you mumbled. He placed his hand on your's, a gesture of kindness and said, "congratulations." You looked up. "____ let's go public with your relationship. I can release an official statement if we can get Jong Kook to agree." You blushed before you said, "can I tell you one more thing?" He nodded. You leaned in and said, "I..... I-I'm pregnant.." "____" he said sternly. Your eyes got glossy, ready to cry. "Let's release that information too." "What??" You accidentally yelled. "Yes." You stood up from your chair and jumped around, "thank you for not punishing me CEO JYP!" He laughed, "why would I punish you for loving another person?" "Can I call him and ask?" You pulled out your phone. "Go ahead, that way we can get that statement out ASAP." You pressed number one on your speed dial and called Jong Kook.
 
"Darling?"
 
"Hi Oppa, can I ask you something?"
 
"of course! What is it?"
 
"Actually CEO JYP wants us to go public... And release the information that I'm.... You know."
 
"I couldn't be happier ____. Tell him a most definite yes."
 
"OMO Saranghae Kookie!"
 
"actually I was in a meeting at sbs for the next running man so I should get back to that."
 
"Of course Oppa, see you later?"
 
"See you later Darling."
 
"He said yes to the statement!" You cheered to JYP. "Alright, I'll get the statement out ASAP. Most likely by tomorrow. But I have another 'mission' for you." He  put air quotes around the word mission, "yes? What is it?" You asked eagerly. He smirked and said, "you'll find out tomorrow... Early in the morning." You gave him a weird look, "okay..." "I've kept you long enough ____, you can go home now." You bowed and said , "thank you CEO JYP."
 
you went home, exhausted from the nerves. "Why am I so tired?" And fell asleep.
 
"YAH! ____. Wake up!" 
 
"WHAT? WHAT? IM UP I SWEAR!" You yelled eyes half open. You saw your manager unni, "come on ___ we have to go!" "What time is it?" You groggily rubbed your eyes. She crossed her arms, " 2 am. It'll take us about an hour to get where we're going." "WHYYY?" You whined. "CEO JYP's orders." Unhappily obliging, you got up out of bed and  followed your manager unni to the van. Your stylist was waiting for you inside the van. You silently got in and let your stylist do her thing and got you ready on the way. You accidentally fell asleep while she was doing your make up though.
 
"mmmm~"
 
"___." Your manager unni said sternly. "We're here."  "Hmm?" You opened your eyes. "I said, we're here." "Okay okay." You got out. You looked at the building infront of you. "Oh!" You gasped. "It's the sbs broadcasting center!"  Just then a man came out the side door with a camera. "Oh!! What  is he doing!" You backed away. "Don't worry! I'm just your VJ for today." You sighed, "Aish... You scared me!" He bowed and apologized then kindly directed you to go inside and recurve further instruction.  You walked and saw PD Myuk and the production crew of running man.
 
"am I doing running man again?" You asked PD Myuk.
 
"Yes. But the Running Man do not know."
 
"really?"
 
"yes." 
 
"let me explain your role for today. You are The devil." The production crew laughed a little bit. "YAH! Who do you think I am?" You burst out and then laughed. "The running man team are angels but they will think there is a demon in their midst. But in reality there isn't. They think the goal will be to eliminate the demon but the real goal is to oust you.... If they even discover you that is. That's where you come into play, your role is to eliminate all the running man before they discover you. You can make one angel a fallen angel and  be a spy for you. However the fallen angel cannot rip off the name tags. That is solely your job." He explained.
 
"1 vs 7.... I like it." You grinned as you walked over to the table to pick up a black sweatshirt with your name on the back. "Running man.... You watch out!" You yelled at the camera. "PD Myuk" you looked back,, "Can you leave some black feathers on the ground to distract the Running Men while I go hide." He nodded, and if he knew you'd ask, pulled out a huge bag of black feathers and dumped it all round the table with the colored sweat shirts that have the running man team's names on it. You saw it was done and ran off to find a place to hide.