Start!

Darling~

Prison.... That's what you and the fellow RM cast are in right now. Except, you are all locked in seperate cells inside SBS Jail..... The objective is to get out. And to oust all of the other members.... But one specific person will be given the task of being a spy.. A spy that can even oust their own team members.... Because the spy is not really on a team.. BUT WHO IS THE SPY!?!?

4:00pm 

RM members enter their jail cells. 

HaHa- floor 2

Jae Suk- floor 18

Gary- floor 10

Jong Kook- floor 5

You- floor 25

Ji Hyo- floor 26

Kwang Soo- floor 14

Suk Jin- floor 8

"What is this?" You yelled as they people dragged you into your cell. "What have I done wrong!?!" You pouted until they left. You shot up from your chair. "How do I get out of here?" You mutter and walk around the room looking for clues. You've seen the episode of "The return of Yoo-Ames Bond" so you know there HAS to be something around here. "Aish!" You lay down and close your eyes for a bit. You open them and you looks at the clock, 4:30?? You look up at the ceiling and see something in the corner! "OMO!"  You stand up on the bed and move to the corner as quietly as you could because the bed is pretty squeaky. "What is this piece of paper? Is there something attached it?" You said as you tear the piece of paper down. 

The piece of paper read, 

" use this walkie talkie to communicate with the spy, they will help you escape and you will be in a partnership with them. The spy will lead you to a room where the two of you will find some useful help." 

You looked at your VJ, "Is this for real? Who's the spy?" You took the walkie talkie off the paper, pressed the button and said, "Hello?"

"Oh!!"

"W-who is this?" You asked

"Kim Jong Kook, why?"

You signaled your VJ to stop filming, they obliged.

"OMO! Kookie!"

"Darling??"

"So YOU are the spy?"

"Yes, you found me out. And you'll be my partner."

"The piece of paper said you'd free me, and we'd go to a room for help. Is that true Kookie?"

"Yes it is! I was never actually locked in cell in the first place actually, what floor are you on?"

"Um.... 25."

"I'll be there ASAP."

"Saranghae Kookie!"

"Saranghae Darling, I'll be there soon."

You leaned against the wall. "My Kookie is my partner... On his variety show no less! What a surprise." You thought inside your head. You walked to the cell door when all of a sudden a figure blocked your vision. You squealed and jumped back. "Yah, it's just me!" You looked to see Jong Kook's smiling face. "You scared me!" "You really do scare easily." He said as he unlocked your cell. You ran over to him. "Shall we go?" "Lead the way!" You smiled.

It turns out the room the note was talking about was on the 21st floor. Fortunately, no one was being held in their cell on that floor. You entered the room with Jong Kook to see....

 

 

A big wall of water guns.