This is only the beginning!

Darling~

A man in a black suit explained the situation to you and Jong Kook, "You may each choose one water gun as a weapon. As for the color water, you must have the same color to make the others less suspicious. You know your goal is to oust the other members but the have an opportunity to oust you too. Once they figure out the two of you are working in a pair they can rip off your name tags and eliminate you." The man walked over to the both of you and put a special paper under your name tags that said "Spy." 

Jong Kook and you walked over to the wall to decide what water guns to pick out. You ended up picking a small green water gun so it would somewhat blend in with your green tracksuit. And Jong Kook did likewise, except his was red. "Oppa, what color should we pick for the water?" Jong Kook crossed his arms. "How about purple?" "Oh that's a good idea! It'll make them think it's the purple team with the spy!" Jong Kook smiled as he grabbed the purple bottle. "Let's load up these guns and head out!" "Okay!"

"____." "What is it?" you asked as you walked to him. "I really didn't expect to see you here. I was so shocked! Why didn't you tell me?" Jong Kook gave you a light pinch on the cheek. "YAh! I didn't know I was coming on here either!  Anyways let's go and start eliminating people!" He laughed and gave you a quick kiss on the lips, "Oppa! What if someone saw us?" He just laughed as he walked away. 

You decided to go to find your own team mates. "I want to eliminate them first since they'll be the least suspicious." You thought and pulled out the piece of paper the man gave you. You gasped, it was a list of what floors the other members are on. You scammed the list for Jae Suk and HaHa. "So Jae Suk is on floor 18 and HaHa is floor 2. Okay!" You said as you went into the elevator and pressed floor 2. 

The elevator finally arrived at the second floor. "Alright Let's do this... Fighting!" You whispered to the camera. You turned to the right and walked a bit before you heard HaHa, "Aish!! How do I get out of here?" You ran to the cell, "OMO! HaHa!" "YAH! You scared the heck out of me!" You held out a key. "Where'd you get that, ___?" HaHa walked over to the door. You leaned in and whispered, "I found it hidden in my cell!" Of course that was a lie since you received it from Jong Kook right before the two of split. "Really?" His eyes widened as you unlocked his door. He walked out and gave you a quick hug, "Oh ____ my guardian angel!" You laughed and said ,"Lets go and find the other members!" He nodded and walked beside you to the stairs. Just before you reached the stairwell, you pretended to trip and twist your ankle. "AH!" You yelled and grabbed your ankle. HaHa whipped around, "are you alright?" You glared at him with teary eyes, "Do I look okay?" You tried to stand up and fake yelped in pain as you fell back down, "HaHa.... I don't think I can walk by myself. Can you give me a piggy back ride?" HaHa laughed, "of course I can!" He crouched down in front of you. His back was exposed and was not suspicious one bit. You whipped out your water gun and squirted him before you climbed on. Just them a group of 5 men wearing black suits came around the corner. "HaHa!" You pointed at the men. They ran after HaHa and you hopped of as he was running and the black suit men caught him as he stopped to looked back at you. You walked over to him and said, "Thanks race starter!" He looked at you in disbelief as he was being dragged away.

 Gary- Out! Gary- Out! 

HaHa- Out! HaHa- Out!

You laughed, Jong Kook had the same idea as you! You looked at the camera and grinned, "This is only the beginning!"